Dr. Jyotsna Sahni, MD

Sleep Medicine ·  Female · Age 49

Dr. Sahni

Dr. Jyotsna Sahni, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Tucson, AZ and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from Drexel University College Of Medicine in 1996 and specializes in sleep medicine and internal medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Sahni accepts

Dr. Sahni accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Medicare
Part B Secondary

2 disciplinary actions Found
  • Disciplinary action in another state (9/15/2017)View details
  • Unprofessional Conduct (5/5/2017)View details
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Sahni treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Sahni's conditions and procedures:

• Insomnia
  • Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
  • Narcolepsy
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sleep Study

My biggest priority is taking care of my patients—I love helping people!

• Sleep Medicine

3.9

Dr. Sahni?
Dr. Sahni's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jyotsna Sahni, MD
I have been going to Dr. Sahni for several years now, and couldn't be happier. She has always been very caring and knowledgable about my sleep apnea condition. In fact, she's the best sleep doctor I've had since my sleep apnea started 20 years ago. I've also found her staff to be very pleasant to work with. Bernadette and Yvonne are both excellent and have been very responsive to my needs. I'm so glad that I found Dr. Sahni.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jyotsna Sahni, MD?
My experience with Dr. Sahni has been great. She listens, she researches different avenues of treatment and recommends other specialists when she believes there is a need for it. Works for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jyotsna Sahni, MD?
Dr Sahni is a very good and caring doctor. She spends a lot of time with you and writes down for you what was discussed. I'm 78 years old and have never had a doctor do that and I see a lot of doctors. Her staff is very good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jyotsna Sahni, MD?
I am trying to make an appointment but cannot find current information to do so.
Dear Ms. Morgan, I was in the process of opening...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jyotsna Sahni, MD?
Dr. Sahni get's at the heart of the issue. She is the most listening doctor I've ever seen. Her responsiveness to my needs after the visit was remarkable. She followed up personally on my behalf for the failure of Alliance to fulfill my Rx.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jyotsna Sahni, MD?
Dr. Sahni is absolutely the best! I was amazed at how much time she spent with me on our first visit. As a new patient, it does take some time getting in to see her, but it is worth the wait. She knows her specialty and subspecialties very well. She is kind, compassionate, attentive, thorough and incredibly smart. I would not hesitate to refer her to any family or friends with breathing issues, sleep apnea or any other health related issues. She has me on the road to recovery. Namaste!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jyotsna Sahni, MD?
Dr. Sahni is the most caring, considerate, professional, knowledgeable doctor I have ever had. And I'm 67 years old! I feel that she has made my quality of life so much better by getting my sleep apnea properly diagnosed and ordering a new CPAP machine.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jyotsna Sahni, MD?
My experience with Dr. Sahni was okay. I went to get evaluated for a CPAP machine. I had a cardiac ablation and my surgeon was adamant that I get my sleep apnea treated to prevent further atrial fibrillation. It took awhile to get in to see her. It is now two months since my surgery and I still don't have my CPAP machine. When I call to find out why Alliant has not filled my prescription they say they are still waiting for an order or form from Dr. Sahni. I am unhappy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jyotsna Sahni, MD?
Dr.Sahni was wonderful, and her medical assistant Bernadette was excellent and efficient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jyotsna Sahni, MD?
Found her very caring and genuinely interested in helping me with my health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jyotsna Sahni, MD?
I have been to every Board Certified Sleep Specialist in the Tucson area--five I believe. Dr. Sahni is THE BEST... and most of them were quite good! She really stands out in several ways. First she REALLY know her specialty AND related specialties. So if allergies are causing breathing difficulties leading to sleep problems, she identifies that, explains what's going on, and refers you to the best. She takes lots of time, is very through and really cares.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jyotsna Sahni, MD?
At one time Dr. Sahni worked for Northwest allied Physicians. I was a new patient. She seemed very open and willing to help her patients. Something happened before I came back for my 21 day check after my sleep study. She left. She did not file any of the reports needed for medicare to pay for my C-Pap. I spent two and one half years working on this insurance claim. My credit score was affected. Whatever made Dr. Sahni leave should not have affected her care for her patients.
I did leave my job at NW Allied. I was certainly...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jyotsna Sahni, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sahni?

Swan Sleep Medicine

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Sahni treats patients.

Oro Valley Hospital