Dr. Jyothishree Pinnaka, MD

Dr. Jyothishree Pinnaka, MD

Nephrology  |
Female
Dr. Jyothishree Pinnaka, MD is a nephrology doctor who practices in Memphis, TN. She has been practicing for 25 years. Read her story

6005 Park Ave Ste 825B

Memphis, TN 38119

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Pinnaka

See how frequently Dr. Pinnaka performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
Mineral Metabolism Disorders
Hemodialysis
high

Dr. Pinnaka's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Pinnaka's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pinnaka " Dr. Jo Pinnaka is a Board certified Nephrologist trained at the Esteemed Emory University in Atlanta, GA & Certified Kidney Transplant Specialist trained at the University of Tennessee , Memphis. Dr. Jo is also Board Certified in Internal Medicine & has been awarded a Fellow in Hospital Medicine with specialized training in Geriatrics and advanced Geriatrics."

This content was provided by Dr. Pinnaka "                                          Our mission is to provide excellence in healthcare with emphasis on hypertension,kidney diseases, dialysis and management of kidney transplant patients.

We take pride on delivering high quality personalized, educational and preventative services that provide long term solutions to the  patients we serve, but also for the communities where we live and work.

We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver the best possible service and care for you or your loved ones."

Accredited by: American Board of Physician Specialties*

• Hyperkalemia
  • Hypertensive Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease
  • Hypokalemia
  • Hypotension (Excluding Maternal)
  • Kidney Disease

• End-Stage Renal Disease Related Services
  • Hemodialysis
  • Kidney Transplant
  • Peritoneal Dialysis

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Mysore University / Mysore Medical College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Transplant Nephrology
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Pinnaka has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Kannada
  • Tamil
  • Telugu
  • Urdu

Dr. Pinnaka does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pinnaka and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pinnaka's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pinnaka to family and friends
Dr. Pinnaka Says:

Thank You for your feed back . Please feel free to reach me or my office any time .

Dr, Jo Pinnaka

MD; FHM; FASN and Transplant Nephrology

Office: 901-767-4799

Fax: 901-767-4058

Dr. Pinnaka's Performance
in Memphis, TN |
Last year, I was Told that I needed start dialysis. I looked up and started seeing Dr Pinnaka and my kidneys have improved quite a bit. Not only improved kidneys, I’m also off all blood pressure medications and my diabetes under excellent control. All thanks to her for everything. She has been the angel of my life. She is honest and true. Very caring.
in Memphis, TN |
I was her dialysis patient and now her transplant patient. She has been the best doctor that I see. I recommend her to anyone with dialysis or transplant. She is the best kidney doctor in Memphis.
in Memphis, TN |
DR Pinnaka is the best kidney doctor. She take some care of many of My family mempnera on dialysis, transplant and also kidney disease. She is the best.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Pinnaka. Is my kidney doctor and also my most favorite doctors of all the doctors that I see. She spends quite a bit of time not only listening to me but also to explain everything about my blood work, medications and also my questions. I will not trade her for anyone. She is the best doctor that I see in my lifetime.
in Atlanta, GA |
I was refered to Dr. Pinnaka by my family member who is her patient. My primary doctor said my kidney function has been improving. Dr. Pinnaka is an amazing doctor with healing hands. She has trimmed my medications and Kees a close watch on my blood pressure and kidneys. She is no doubt the best kidney doctor in Memphis. I recommend her to one and all.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Pinnaka is my kidney doctor and I recommend her to everyone. I came to her for a second opinion and stayed with her. She is very professional, caring doctor. Best doctor in memphis absolutely. Hands down. You have to see her.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Pinnaka shares her knowledge amen keeps us healthy. She is our favorite doctor. She takes time to listen, explain and spend time to make sure we are in good shape. Best doctor in Memphis and we recommend her to one And all.
in Memphis, TN |
She is an amazing doctor. She tells you honestly the way it is and helps you get better. Never seen a doctor this good. She’s Ian the absolute best doctor that I ever seen in my lifetime.
in Memphis, TN |
Ive been blessed to have Dr pinnaka as my kidney doctor. She maintains my kidney function so that I don’t go on dialysis. She also took care of my sister who came off dialysis after switching over to Dr Pinnaka. Dr Pinnaka has healing hands and is the best doctor in Memphis. I recommend her to everyone.
in Senatobia, MS |
I bring my 86 year old Mom for last 3 years all the way from Mississippi to see Dr pinnaka. All doctors goodnight her to put her on dialysis. Dr Pinnaka is treating her without putting her on dialysis. Mom leads a good life home alone. All thanks to Dr. Pinnaka who came to our life as a saving angel. Her kidneys are working less than 10 percent but mama not on dialysis, being medically managed.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Pinnaka Jan my dialysis doctor. She is the best. Makes rounds and sits and discussed my blood work. She tells Me what I can do to keep healthy so that I can get kidney transplant. I recommend her to everyone out there looking for the best kidney doctor in Memphis.
in Memphis, TN |
DR Pinnaka is the best kidney doctor in Memphis. She has saved my life and another family member. She knows her stuff well. Very caring and loving doctor.
in Memphis, TN |
Excellent doctor. Recommend to all. She is the BEST DOCTOR in MEMPHIS.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Pinnaka is the best doctor in Memphis. Excellent caring. I trust her a lot. She makes sure I am well cared for in hospital.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Pinnaka takes great care of my mom and her kidney function. She has been a godsend angel caring for us. She sees us in her office and also at hospital when Mom is sick. Always available and knows a lot, answers all of qs well. She is the best kidney doctor in Memphis.
in Memphis, TN |
Excellent care. Best doctor. Always available. Explains well. Very loving, caring. Just my angel. Recommend to all.
in Memphis, TN |
I am 71 year old and see several doctors. Dr Pinnaka is the best doctor that we have ever seen. She takes time to explain, calls other doctors to coordinate care. Always available and very caring. We are going no where. Lord showed us our life saving angel.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Pinnaka is the best kidney doctor in Memphis. I mean that in every possible way. God sent this angel to my life.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Pinnaka is a great doctor who knows a lot and hasn’t been taking care of my blood pressure and kidney function. She is the best judge doctor in Memphis. I recommend her for anyone who has a kidney disease.
in Memphis, TN |
I am a patient of Dr Jo Pinnaka for Last 4 yeas. She takes care of all her patients like family. She is always available, very loving and caring. She is the best doctor that you can get in Memphis.
in Memphis, TN |
Excellent doctor . She goes above and beyond to take care of you. I recommend Dr Pinnaka to anyone and everyone with kidney problems.
in Memphis, TN |
I have kidney failure and do home dialysis. Dr pinnaka is my kidney doctor who has helped me so much and also has me on transplant list. I thank the lord for putting her in my life. She is THE best doctor in Memphis and has been my life saving angel.
in Memphis, TN |
I have kidney disease and am pregnant. I heard from other patients in the waiting room that she took care of them during pregnant and had excellent kidney outcomes. One of the lady said she named her baby Jo pinnaka. I really loved this doctor. She is very caring and knows a lot. Easy to talk to. Explains well.
in Memphis, TN |
Excellent doctor. Best doc in Memphis. Hands down. Well beyond five stars.
in Memphis, TN |
Hands down, Dr Pinnaka is the best kidney doctor in Memphis. We have been seeing her since 2011 and she comes highly recommended.
in Memphis TN |
Great doctor. Love her a lot. She is the best doctor in Memphis. Put your kidneys in her hands. She has healing hands. She works closely with you and helps you get better. We trust her wholeheartedly.
in Memphis, TN |
Excellent doctor. I'm very happy with care. Would recommend to all. Very professional and knowledgeable doctor. She is very thorough and explains everything.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Pinnaka is my kidney doctor who takes care of me. She is an excellent doctor and is always available when I need her. She is very professional and also caring. I recommend my kidney doctor to everyone in my family and church. Dr Pinnaka is also very giving and has helped many patients that I know and everyone in her office waiting room tell me their good stories. She is an angel.
in Memphis, TN |
Excellent doctor. Great service. Very happy with communications. Always responds and answers. Best doctor of course.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Pinnaka has been my kidney doctor since 2011 in Memphis. Every step of the way, she has been there for us, never once letting me down. I will keep her as my doctor for rest of my life. Thank you lord for sending me a very loving, caring angel my way. She has truly magical miraculous healing powers.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Pinnaka takes care of my kidneys and blood pressure. I feel blessed to have her in my life. She is the best doctor. My aunty is also coming here from Houston after Hurricane Harvey and want her to follow with Dr Pinnaka.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Pinnaka had been my kidney doctor for last five years. I'm very blessed to have her as my doctor. She takes good care of me and is always available whenever I need her. All of my family calls her angel. She has the healing touch that we feel every time I get sick and hospitalized. If you need the best kidney doctor in town whether you are on dialysis or not, you have see her. She never lets anyone down.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Pinnaka is my kidney doctor and takes care of me like a loving and family family member. She is a sweetheart and wish god made many more of her for all of us. We love her and wish her the best. She is a healing angel sent to us by the lord.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Pinnaka is my kidney doctor. When I compare her to other doctors that come to see other dialysis patients in my unit, I feel lucky. She is the best doctor. She discusses everything in detail with me. She adjusts my medications according to the labs. She also sees me when in hospital. If you are on dialysis, she is the best one that can take care of you and save your life. She is my saving angel. I owe my life to her. Thank the lord for sending her to my life.
in Memphis, TN |
She is the best doctor and I recommend her all my family and friends. She tells you everything as is and helps you get better.
in Helena, AR |
Dr Pinnaka is hands down the best doctor that I ever see. Very caring and loving doctor. I recommend her for all.
in Memphis TN |
I do home dialysis under care of Dr pinnaka. Hands down the best doctor in Memphis. I cannot ask the lord for more. She has all the qualities that I want in my doctor plus goes above and beyond for each of her patients and their families. She is a loving and caring angel sent by god To take care of me.
in Memphis, TN |
excellent doctor. Would recommend to everyone. Great personality. Very loving and caring.
in Memphis, TN |
DR pinnaka is best kidney and transplant doctor in Memphis. She takes care of my lupus kidney problems and also now my transplant doctor. She will know you like family and will help you like a good friend. Amazing and loving, caring doctor- worlds best.
in Helena, AR |
Dr Pinnaka is a life saving angel. We come from Arkansas 2 hr ride to see her. Her miraculous healing powers is talk of our town. She is a true blessing in our lives. Thank you lord for sending her to our lives.
in Memphis, TN |
Seen many doctors in my lifetime. Nobody compares to Dr Pinnaka. She is like family. Very loving, caring, highly educated and available anytime we need her. She has magical healing touch and has miraculous powers. My diabetes, blood pressure kidneys and lupus under well control along with my 2 other sisters as we are under care of Dr Jo Pinnaka. She is our family angel. With blessings to her and her family.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Pinnaka is the absolutely best doctor you can ever see in Memphis, TN. I have seen many doctors in lifetime being 77 yr old man.
in Memphis, TN |
I am seeing Dr Pinnaka for my blood pressure for last 5 years. She is an amazing doctor who knows a lot. She gives you lot of love and care. She is the very first dr that sees me every-time I am in emergency room or hospital. She has true healing powers. My family calls her "Angel" and "Miracle doctor" I suggest everyone with kidney problems to see her. She is the best kidney dr in Memphis.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Pinnaka is my kidney doctor. Cannot ask for more from the lord. She is very caring and loving doctor that we see. Always available when we need her. Very pleasant and truly cares for us. If you are looking for a kidney doctor, you must see her. She has helped us a lot and I am sure. She has a big heart to help you too.
I am seeing Dr pinnaka after being with other doctors. She has been absolutely the best that I ever asked the lord. He sent me a life saving angel my way. Dr Pinnaka is very loving, caring and knowledgeable doctor. She is a bright sunshine in my life. No wonder she is the best kidney doctor in Memphis. If you're looking for a kidney doctor, please do call and see her. She will save your life too just like she did mine. Thank you lord.
She is my life saving angel and truly with miraculous healing powers. She is the best.
in Memphis, TN |
I'm Dr Pinnaka's dialysis patient and she is the best kidney doctor in Memphis. She saved my life many times. My family says that she is an angel with magical healing powers. God bless her.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr Jo Pinnaka's us my life's savior angel with miraculous healing powers. If you are looking for the best kidney doctor in Memphis, you have to see her.
in Memphis TN |
Dr Pinnaka has been my life saving angel both in her office and hospital. Very loving caring and trustworthy doctor. Recommend to all.
Have you seen Dr. Jyothishree Pinnaka, MD?
Are you Dr. Pinnaka?

Visit Dr. Pinnaka

Dr. Pinnaka accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Managed Care