Dr. Jyothi N. Mann, MD

Dr. Jyothi N. Mann, MD

Gastroenterology | Female | 55 years old

79 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Mann specializes in Gastroenterology and practices in Greensboro, NC. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Mann? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Mann's Experience

See how Dr. Mann's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mann

Dr. Mann accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mann has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mann to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Mann's Performance
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Mann is an excellent doctor who takes her time to care for each patient. Even calling about a problem, Donna, will schedule you right away. I love this Dr. Mann and her staff and would recommend her to everyone.
in Summerfield, nc |
Dr. Jyothi Mann is an unusually caring and compassionate gastroenterology doctor! When I saw her, after my ovarian cancer diagnosis, her concern and care for me was exceptional! My recent colonoscopy went smoothly and once again I was very impressed with her care for me. I would like to mention Dr. Mann's staff who assisted me recently before, during, and after my procedure. Thank you, Sandra, Anna, Bernie, Beverly and Maurice for making my experience a positive one!
Greensboro, NC |
One month ago I saw Dr Mann for the first time. I was seen immediately and greeted by Lisa and Cindy, two very warm and caring people in the front office. Edith and Donna have spent incredible time with me to capture all the medical details and assisting Dr Mann. Dr Mann and her staff completely changed my life. I am able to once again enjoy a functioning life, eat healthy, and process all my foods. Her keen insight and decisive actions help heal her patients. My life is forever changed!
in Greensboro NC |
From the receptionist who checked me in to every caregiver who touched me including the nurse anesthetist I felt like I was the most important person in the office and Dr Mann is great. Thanks team for bringing your best selves to your work environment.
in Greensboro NC |
Dr. Mann is one of the most outstanding Doctors of Greensboro, She has been and excellent provider for me, i met her when she first started her practice in Greensboro, if there is anything going on with me internally she would be the only one i would even allow to give me a diagnoses because this Doctor really care about her patient's, she has had the same kind open minded and straightfoward doctor i have met. If you give this Doctor your trust you want be disappointed with her services, Awesome
Greensboro, NC |
I've been to see Dr. Mann just once but in the time I was there she and her assistant Edith were both very comforting. I felt a great deal of reassurance through the suggestions for treatment and ways I could improve my daily practices. Also within the same visit I received more care, advice, and testing to treat my issue than I have had in years with a series of doctors. I immediately wanted to share the news and thought of who I could send her way who might be in need of great care!
Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Mann is an expert, caring physician. Her practice is busy yet personal, and she was quick to share diagnosis and recommendations. I was very worried about outcome and Dr. Mann understood and was supportive. Outstanding care.
High Point, NC |
Dr. Mann is one of the best doctors we have encountered. Not only did she work us in the day we called, but also performed the procedure the same day. She was so concerned, thorough and compassionate and it is evident that she loves what she does and is dedicated to helping her patients get the best care possible. She explains and follows up with all tests promptly and then gives recommendations. She has your best interest in mind. I would highly recommend her. We were very lucky to have her.
in Greensboro, nc |
I am recommending Dr. Mann to all of my friends and family. She is very professional with a warm personality. She made me feel very comfortable discussing my health needs. She spent time getting to know me and my family history. I look forward to working with Dr. Mann and trust her to manage my health care needs.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Mann and her staff came highly recommended, and I was not disappointed. I was treated well from the initial visit through the two procedures. Dr. Mann immediately put me at ease before the procedures. Every staff member treated me with respect and kindness. Dr.Mann is a kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable professional.
in Reidsville,NC |
Dr. Mann is a very caring and thorough doctor. She took her time during my visits and persisted until she found my problem. She was very clear in explaining any tests and procedures to be done. I would recommend her to anyone needing a GI doctor.
in Greensboro, NC |
The staff is wonderful, from my first phone call they were accommodating. They helped me obtain my medical records from my primary care doctor. Scheduled me for an appointment the same week. When I came in I was seen very quickly. Dr. Mann was attentive, and she answered all of my questions.
in Greensboro, NC |
I want to thank you, Dr Mann, and your exceptional nursing staff. You all provided such exceptional care for me during my procedure recently. Your kindness, compassion and exceptional care is truly appreciated. It is so refreshing and comforting to know there are professionals who are genuine in their interest and efforts in practicing sound medicine. Greensboro is so fortunate to have someone like you in the medical community. Sincerely, A. Stanley
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Mann has been my physician as well as several of my family member's physician for many years and we would not go anywhere else for our care. I hate to hear that someone would have had a bad experience with Dr. Mann or her office cause they always go above and beyond my expectations. If you are looking for a physician that cares for you, takes the time with you and is over all an amazing physician then I highly recommend that you see Dr. Mann.
in Morganton, NC |
I was not happy wit Dr.Mann at all. Or Turner's was just as bad very unprofessional and really bad bedside manners never really found out what was wrong with me because they would never call me back it has been a nightmare and I wouldn't wish it on anyone else so think before you go to the doctor.
in Oak Ridge |
I first met Dr. Mann about 20 years ago when I was having stomach pains. I had these pains for about 10 years and all the other doctors told me I just had a "nervous" stomach. She took my pain seriously and did everything she could to figure out what was wrong with me. It turned out that I had IBS and 6-7 ulcers in my stomach, one of which was very large and close to perforation. I truly believe that Dr. Mann saved my life. I give her the highest recommendation, she is the best!!
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Mann went over and above the care I have received in the past from most doctors. She and her staff are professional, compasionate and are really there to aid in what ever problem(s) you are experiencing. She has performed my last two colonoscopies as well.
in Greensboro, NC |
I met Dr. Mann 6 yrs. ago when she diagnosed my husband with cancer. Unfortunately the cancer had metastasized throughout his body. During the last month of his life Dr. Mann gave him the compassionate care, dignity, respect, and kindness that she truly feels for all of her patients. Dr. Mann also showed me her kindness and compassion during this difficult time. She is an extremely knowledgeable and intelligent doctor! She is amazing! Dr. Mann is now my doctor and friend.
in Danville, VA |
Dr. Mann was amazing! I had battled with stomach issues for years and she solved the problem at my very first appointment! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone with intestinal issues. She is extremely intelligent and well worth the hour long drive that it takes me to get to her.
in Greensboro, NC |
I don't have to wonder what the likelihood of recommending Dr. Mann is because I already recommended her to family and friends! She is the example of kindness and compassion and intelligent care. When I was in the hospital, she stood up for me and saved my life. She spoke and fought for me when I couldn't myself. She treated me like she would a member of her own family. I will forever be grateful that she entered my life.
It was a excellent experience, she and her staff are great. I love how comfortable they made me. Yes i would recommend her to my entire family for a colonscopy.
in High Point, NC |
Highly recommended both DR Mann and the staff. They were very efficient and professional. Also noted the cleanness of the facility.
in Greensboro, NC |
My husband started seeing Dr. Mann many years ago and was extremely impressed with her knowledge and compassionate care. Now my son and I are also patients of Dr. Mann. She diagnosed a metastasis of breast cancer to my stomach. She was so caring and concerned for my well-being. She usually places her own phone calls which to me shows how genuine her concern is for her patients' well-being. I recommend Dr. Mann to my friends and relatives who are in need of an excellent gastroenterologist.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Mann is so compassionate. She spent a long time explaining everything to my husband and me. After my procedure and a change in my medicine, she called several times to see how I was feeling. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Mann is truly an advocate for her patient. She is compassionate, caring and always follows up to ensure you are receiving the necessary care based on your diagnosis. She listens to your concerns and helps guide you through the treatment process. She will call to check up on you to make sure you are okay - you are a human being who is treated with dignity if you are one of Dr. Mann's patients.
in Kernersville, NC |
Dr. Mann is compassionate and knowledgeable. She treats her patients with dignity and respect and cares for them as she would her own family.
in Blanch, NC |
My daughter, who is now 21, has battled with IBS for years. She began seeing GI specialist at age 6 or 7. She has said her stomach hurt since she was able to talk and has had episodes of chronic diarrhea that disrupted daily life for years. We have had some good doctors through the years, but never had the effective results controlling the IBS that we got with Dr,Mann. She was kind,concerned, and genuinely seemed to want to help my daughter. The entire staff has been wonderful to us.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Mann is a very caring provider , she cares about her patients does everything to getting you back to feeling 100%.
Excellent physician. Was able to get immediate appointment. She promptly diagnosed a serious and uncomfortable GI problem which she treated and has now completely resolved. She also promptly communicated test results and provided reassurance and compassion. I am grateful for her care!
in Greensboro, NC |
Most compassionate best doctor around. She truly cares about you as a person. Love her!!
Have you seen Dr. Jyothi N. Mann, MD?
Are you Dr. Mann?

Compare Dr. Mann

Dr. Mann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology

Dr. Mann has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mann's Board Certifications

• Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Moses H Cone Mem Hospital
    Prince George's Hospital Center
    Unc Chapel Hill

• Bengali

Dr. Mann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Colon Cancer Screening
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Liver Biopsy
  • Percutaneous Edoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)