Dr. Jyothi N. Mann, MD

Dr. Jyothi N. Mann, MD

Gastroenterology | Female | 55 years old

Dr. Mann specializes in Gastroenterology and practices in Greensboro, NC. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Mann? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Mann's Experience

See how Dr. Mann's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mann

Dr. Mann accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mann has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Mann
Dr. Mann's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (68)
in Greensboro, nc |
I am recommending Dr. Mann to all of my friends and family. She is very professional with a warm personality. She made me feel very comfortable discussing my health needs. She spent time getting to know me and my family history. I look forward to working with Dr. Mann and trust her to manage my health care needs.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Mann and her staff came highly recommended, and I was not disappointed. I was treated well from the initial visit through the two procedures. Dr. Mann immediately put me at ease before the procedures. Every staff member treated me with respect and kindness. Dr.Mann is a kind, compassionate, and knowledgeable professional.
in Reidsville,NC |
Dr. Mann is a very caring and thorough doctor. She took her time during my visits and persisted until she found my problem. She was very clear in explaining any tests and procedures to be done. I would recommend her to anyone needing a GI doctor.
in Greensboro, NC |
The staff is wonderful, from my first phone call they were accommodating. They helped me obtain my medical records from my primary care doctor. Scheduled me for an appointment the same week. When I came in I was seen very quickly. Dr. Mann was attentive, and she answered all of my questions.
in Greensboro, NC |
I want to thank you, Dr Mann, and your exceptional nursing staff. You all provided such exceptional care for me during my procedure recently. Your kindness, compassion and exceptional care is truly appreciated. It is so refreshing and comforting to know there are professionals who are genuine in their interest and efforts in practicing sound medicine. Greensboro is so fortunate to have someone like you in the medical community. Sincerely, A. Stanley
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Mann has been my physician as well as several of my family member's physician for many years and we would not go anywhere else for our care. I hate to hear that someone would have had a bad experience with Dr. Mann or her office cause they always go above and beyond my expectations. If you are looking for a physician that cares for you, takes the time with you and is over all an amazing physician then I highly recommend that you see Dr. Mann.
in Morganton, NC |
I was not happy wit Dr.Mann at all. Or Turner's was just as bad very unprofessional and really bad bedside manners never really found out what was wrong with me because they would never call me back it has been a nightmare and I wouldn't wish it on anyone else so think before you go to the doctor.
in Oak Ridge |
I first met Dr. Mann about 20 years ago when I was having stomach pains. I had these pains for about 10 years and all the other doctors told me I just had a "nervous" stomach. She took my pain seriously and did everything she could to figure out what was wrong with me. It turned out that I had IBS and 6-7 ulcers in my stomach, one of which was very large and close to perforation. I truly believe that Dr. Mann saved my life. I give her the highest recommendation, she is the best!!
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Mann went over and above the care I have received in the past from most doctors. She and her staff are professional, compasionate and are really there to aid in what ever problem(s) you are experiencing. She has performed my last two colonoscopies as well.
in Greensboro, NC |
I met Dr. Mann 6 yrs. ago when she diagnosed my husband with cancer. Unfortunately the cancer had metastasized throughout his body. During the last month of his life Dr. Mann gave him the compassionate care, dignity, respect, and kindness that she truly feels for all of her patients. Dr. Mann also showed me her kindness and compassion during this difficult time. She is an extremely knowledgeable and intelligent doctor! She is amazing! Dr. Mann is now my doctor and friend.
in Danville, VA |
Dr. Mann was amazing! I had battled with stomach issues for years and she solved the problem at my very first appointment! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone with intestinal issues. She is extremely intelligent and well worth the hour long drive that it takes me to get to her.
in Greensboro, NC |
I don't have to wonder what the likelihood of recommending Dr. Mann is because I already recommended her to family and friends! She is the example of kindness and compassion and intelligent care. When I was in the hospital, she stood up for me and saved my life. She spoke and fought for me when I couldn't myself. She treated me like she would a member of her own family. I will forever be grateful that she entered my life.
It was a excellent experience, she and her staff are great. I love how comfortable they made me. Yes i would recommend her to my entire family for a colonscopy.
in High Point, NC |
Highly recommended both DR Mann and the staff. They were very efficient and professional. Also noted the cleanness of the facility.
in Greensboro, NC |
My husband started seeing Dr. Mann many years ago and was extremely impressed with her knowledge and compassionate care. Now my son and I are also patients of Dr. Mann. She diagnosed a metastasis of breast cancer to my stomach. She was so caring and concerned for my well-being. She usually places her own phone calls which to me shows how genuine her concern is for her patients' well-being. I recommend Dr. Mann to my friends and relatives who are in need of an excellent gastroenterologist.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Mann is so compassionate. She spent a long time explaining everything to my husband and me. After my procedure and a change in my medicine, she called several times to see how I was feeling. I would highly recommend her to my friends and family.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Mann is truly an advocate for her patient. She is compassionate, caring and always follows up to ensure you are receiving the necessary care based on your diagnosis. She listens to your concerns and helps guide you through the treatment process. She will call to check up on you to make sure you are okay - you are a human being who is treated with dignity if you are one of Dr. Mann's patients.
in Kernersville, NC |
Dr. Mann is compassionate and knowledgeable. She treats her patients with dignity and respect and cares for them as she would her own family.
in Blanch, NC |
My daughter, who is now 21, has battled with IBS for years. She began seeing GI specialist at age 6 or 7. She has said her stomach hurt since she was able to talk and has had episodes of chronic diarrhea that disrupted daily life for years. We have had some good doctors through the years, but never had the effective results controlling the IBS that we got with Dr,Mann. She was kind,concerned, and genuinely seemed to want to help my daughter. The entire staff has been wonderful to us.
in Greensboro, NC |
I met doctor Man 20 years ago, this doctor is one of the best Physicians i have met, I have had visits to many specialist in Greensboro, but the Number one doctor who knows her business is Dr. Jyothi Mann, she cares about her patients, she see's people and not there wallet size, When she took the oath to care for her patients without bias, she has proved to me and i will recommend her to anyone. If you have anything going on internally Dr. Mann is the first choice, This is one doctor I Trust.
in Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Mann is a very caring provider , she cares about her patients does everything to getting you back to feeling 100%.
Excellent physician. Was able to get immediate appointment. She promptly diagnosed a serious and uncomfortable GI problem which she treated and has now completely resolved. She also promptly communicated test results and provided reassurance and compassion. I am grateful for her care!
in Greensboro, NC |
Most compassionate best doctor around. She truly cares about you as a person. Love her!!
Have you seen Dr. Jyothi N. Mann, MD?
Are you Dr. Mann?

Compare Dr. Mann

Dr. Mann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology

Dr. Mann has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Mann's Board Certifications

• Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Moses H Cone Mem Hospital
    Prince George's Hospital Center
    UNC Chapel Hill

• Bengali

Dr. Mann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Colon Cancer Screening
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • Endoscopy
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Liver Biopsy
  • Percutaneous Edoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)