Dr. Jutta Vogt, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry •  Female • Age 55

Dr. Vogt

Behavioral Health Choices

1013 W 9th Ave Ste C King of Prussia, PA 19406

Dr. Jutta Vogt, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in King of Prussia, PA and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from Albert Ludwigs University Of Freiburg in 1991 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and psychiatry.

Dr. Vogt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vogt

4.0

Dr. Vogt?
Dr. Vogt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Jutta Vogt, MD
I had to leave this practice years ago. In my opinion, all of the negative reviews are 100% correct. The young, dark haired receptionist needs a lesson in empathy and communication skills. She’s beyond rude and insensitive. Dr. Vogt may be a nice person, but I never found her to be a good Dr. My child received help from her in form of prescription after prescription. Every feeling my child had was addressed with more and more meds. I always questioned the new prescription and was basically shut down by Dr. Vogt. She was never able to be reached by phone and the receptionist would never even take a message. I drove a long distance to take my child to see her, waited for at least 30 minutes, to have my child seen for ten minutes. Dr. Vogt was always recommending tests to be done that were not covered by insurance. After an absolute breakdown, my child finally got the help that was desperately needed... and NOT from this practice. The new Dr. wasn’t happy with the treatment received.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jutta Vogt, MD?
I called Behavior Health to schedule my first appointment. I was referred by my therapist. When talking to the receptionist is was ask to provide a credit card to put on file. I explained that I didn't have any credit card because my identity was stolen a few years back and I needed to close my credit card/account and chosen to not reopen them. It took awhile to get my credit in good standing and do not want to go through that again. I explain that I can pay with a check or cash. I was told that after speaking with her boss that I would not be able to make an appointment with this office. It's very disappointing wanting to make an appointment to get help and be turn away because of a credit card. Exceptions are made all the time, and if i'm will to pay with cash I don't see a problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jutta Vogt, MD?
The Dr's are fine. I cannot recommend this office to anyone because of the abusive staff who schedule appointments (one person in particular). Incredibly dishonest, rude, disrespectful and for lack of a better word, ignorant. The last thing any patient needs to be dealing with ..this person probably needs some sort of intervention or help I am really uncomfortable with the lack of professionalism and the fact that this person has access to my medical records. Would not want anyone I know to have to deal with this just because they need meds and are seeking help.
I talked with the office manager who reports that...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jutta Vogt, MD?
Dr. Vogt is always friendly and gives me great insights despite just coming for a "med visit".
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jutta Vogt, MD?
Great professional. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jutta Vogt, MD?
After a few too many years w/ a different Psychiatrist(I reviewed on this site), Dr. Vogt is a delight. She remembers who I am; regularly recalls bits of conversations we have enough to follow up on points at my next visit. She is warm professional normal comfortable to work w/. Very happy to find Psych practicing in a collaborative manner- pure luck! She participates w/ my insurance (Keystone). *Always make next appointment when checking out. Night/day diff from previous Psy. LOVE Dr. V
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jutta Vogt, MD?
She is very thorough and thoughtful. I was referred by my therapist who has been referring many patients to Dr. Vogt. Me and my husband really like her. She explains things very well and we have gotten great results with our 11 year old daughter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jutta Vogt, MD?
We are soo impressed by Dr. Vogt! She was able to get so much information and put it all together within a short amount of time. We have gotten much, much further in the treatment and understanding of our son than previous consultations, even consultations with respected child psychiatry departments in the area. We are so thankful that we found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jutta Vogt, MD?
I waited 2 months to meet w/this dr, after MULTIPLE let downs from previous psychiatrists i was very adamant w/office that i needed to book w/a GOOD-strong suited psychiatrist. I was very excited to meet a dr who i thought could help my fam. & i via her advice, helping w/ correct medicine but maybe tweak things based on her thoughts-why i was there! Worst listener: got very upset w/me about a mistake-gettibg loud angry! Poor bedside manner, i left w/ her taking my co-pay & bilking me & ZERO help
Unfortunately when patients feel let down by "...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jutta Vogt, MD?
I’m so glad found Dr.Vogt! Friendly,personable+observant, I wanted my teenager 2 see her too (not best practice-she sees someone else in the office).Willing to trust her w/my own child the best endorsement I can give!If she runs behind at all, no doubt because earlier patient unexpectedly required more attention. You’d want that if you needed it, right? I’ve seen 2 other Psy. before Dr.Vogt. She’s far better than both.Receptionists good cop/bad cop-newer 1 BAD cop! Wrong demeanor 4 customer svc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Jutta Vogt, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vogt?

I am a board certified child/adolescent and adult psychiatrist who specializes in diagnostic evaluations and medication management. I am accepting most major insurances. During the initial evaluation you are provided with a diagnosis, possible causes...

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

1991
1987

• German

Dr. Vogt accepts

Dr. Vogt accepts the following insurance:

Choice
Amerihealth POS
Direct POS
Cigna Network
Magellan Health Services

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check Dr. Vogt's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Vogt treats Major Depressive Disorder more than 26% of her peers

Dr. Vogt treats this condition more than 26% of her peers

Dr. Vogt's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Disruptive Behavior Disorders
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases