Dr. Justin Wilkin, MD

Dr. Justin Wilkin, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Male
Dr. Justin Wilkin, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Canton, GA and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med in 2010 and specializes in ophthalmology and cataract surgery.Read his story

100 Old Ball Ground Hwy Ste A

Canton, GA 30114

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Wilkin

See how frequently Dr. Wilkin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
Glaucoma

Dr. Wilkin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Wilkin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wilkin "Dr. Wilkin is Board Cetified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and an upstanding member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology as well as American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons. "Home-grown" in Georgia he received his Bachelors Degree from Georgia Institute of Technology. He then reveived his Doctorate of Medicine at The Medical College of Georgia then went on to perform an Internship at the Carilion Clinic in Roanoke, VA and his ophthalmic surgical training in Memphis Tennessee at the Hamilton Eye Institute. As a comprehensive ophthalmologist, he is comfortable diagnosing and treating your ophthalmic conditions ranging from cataract, refractive, ocular surface & dry eye, cornea, glaucoma, uveitis, occuloplastic, and retina. He is a skilled ophthalmic surgeon with a natural ability and talent in the operating room."

This content was provided by Dr. Wilkin "I live by the Golden Rule... "Treat others as you want to be treated." I often hear my patients ask me, "If I was your mother, what would you do?" Since I do take care of my mother's eyes, I tell them nothing different. I want everyone who comes to my office to feel like they are important and that I care about them. Given the vast numbers of patients that I see on a daily basis, the time I have to spend with my patients is limited. However, I use that time to help each patient with their specific needs and to make sure you are treated to the best of my ability. Fortunately, your ocular health is a team effort, and I have excellent staff to help provide you with the complete experience for all you visual needs. We listen to our patients and ask for their feedback so we can constantly improve our ability to deliver top-notch medical care and service"

• Ophthalmology
  • Cataract Surgery

Dr. Wilkin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Stye
  • Uveitis and Iridocyclitis
  • Visual Field Defects
  • Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Wilkin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wilkin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wilkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wilkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wilkin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wilkin to family and friends

Dr. Wilkin's Performance

He made the process very easy, was willing to take the time to talk out all of the options with you
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The staff was super friendly and I appreciate Dr. Wilkins knowledge and experience because he really helped me with my dry eye issues.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I can see better than I ever did with my contacts in after my cataract surgery.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My cataract surgery was so much easier than I expected, everyone was absolutely fantastic.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I wish that I had my cataract surgery sooner, it has been the best thing I’ve done.
Are you Dr. Wilkin?