Ophthalmology  |
Male
Dr. Justin Wilkin, MD
Dr. Wilkin is Board Cetified by the American Board of Ophthalmology and an upstanding member of the American Academy of Ophthalmology as well as American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons. "Home-grown" in Georgia he received his Bachelors Degree from Georgia Institute of Technology. He then reveived his Doctorate of Medicine at The Medical College of Georgia then went on to perform an Internship at the Carilion Clinic in Roanoke, VA and his ophthalmic surgical training in Memphis Tennessee at the Hamilton Eye Institute. As a comprehensive ophthalmologist, he is comfortable diagnosing and treating your ophthalmic conditions ranging from cataract, refractive, ocular surface & dry eye, cornea, glaucoma, uveitis, occuloplastic, and retina. He is a skilled ophthalmic surgeon with a natural ability and talent in the operating room.

100 Old Ball Ground Hwy Ste A

Canton, GA 30114

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Wilkin

See how frequently Dr. Wilkin performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
Glaucoma

Dr. Wilkin's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Wilkin "I live by the Golden Rule... "Treat others as you want to be treated." I often hear my patients ask me, "If I was your mother, what would you do?" Since I do take care of my mother's eyes, I tell them nothing different. I want everyone who comes to my office to feel like they are important and that I care about them. Given the vast numbers of patients that I see on a daily basis, the time I have to spend with my patients is limited. However, I use that time to help each patient with their specific needs and to make sure you are treated to the best of my ability. Fortunately, your ocular health is a team effort, and I have excellent staff to help provide you with the complete experience for all you visual needs. We listen to our patients and ask for their feedback so we can constantly improve our ability to deliver top-notch medical care and service"

• Ophthalmology
  • Cataract Surgery

Dr. Wilkin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Age-Related Macular Degeneration
  • Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

• Cornea Surgery
  • Excision or Destruction of Lesion of Cornea
  • Eye Surgery
  • Glaucoma Surgery

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Wilkin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wilkin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wilkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wilkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wilkin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wilkin to family and friends
Dr. Wilkin's Performance
in Canton, GA |
I'm tickled to death, everything was very easy and Dr. Wilkin was very comforting.
in Canton, GA |
My experience with cataract surgery was great.
in Canton, GA |
My experience with cataract surgery was very professional, everyone was very good and everything was done right on time. I felt like everyone really cared and I felt really safe and secure with my experience. I felt like everything was very clean in the clinic.
in Jasper, GA |
I didn't have to wait long, Dr. Wilkin was so nice and all the nurses were patient for my cataract surgery. It was a pleasant experiece overall.
in Marietta, GA |
In the beginning I didn't know I had a problem, my ophthalmologist told me I needed cataract surgery. I feel like I can finally see without glasses, it's a very easy process and it's not painful. The staff was so good and I didn't feel a thing. The outcome will be marvelous. I'm very excited, if you need it I definitely recommend Dr. Wilkin for cataract surgery.
in Town Lake , GA |
Everyone was nice, my cataract surgery was easy and efficient.
in Canton, GA |
My experience with cataract surgery was very good, it was done as described and I went from dim vision to bright vision.
in Ballground, GA |
I'm 84 and I was very apprehensive about having the cataracts removed, I went with Dr. Wilkin and I am so glad. I can see again and read again and it has been fantastic.
in Canton, GA |
My experience with cataract surgery was great. The technology was good and it's obvious Marietta Eye Clinic has been at this for a while.
in Hiawassee, GA |
I've already recommended Dr. Wilkin to my friends, once we got past the communication issues with my cataract surgery everything was followd up with nicely.
in Canton, GA |
My experience with cataract surgery was so smooth and everyone I came in contact with was very professional and knew what they were doing.
in Powder Springs , GA |
My experience with cataract surgery was better than I thought, I was scared at first but it was wonderful, I had no pain and I recommend it if anyone wants to have this kind of surgery. Everyone at marietta Eye Clinic was so nice, made me very comfortable.
in Ballground, GA |
Our experience with cataract surgery was wonderul, our eyes are great and it was so quick. It feels funny not having to wear glasses.
in White, GA |
Dr. Wilkin made me very comfortable with my cataract surgery and explained things very well.
in Canton, GA |
My experience with cataract surgery was extraordinary.
in Canton, GA |
My experience with cataract surgery was painless, everything went smoothly and quickly. Everyone was very professional and explained everything, it made me feel a lot less anxious.
in Dallas, GA |
My experience with cataract surgery was great.
in Marietta, GA |
I had researched cataract surgery about a year ago and didn't click with the previous doctor I saw. About 3 months ago I was having a lot of trouble reading and I went online and found Dr. Wilkin. My experience with cataract surgery has left me very pleased.
Jasper, GA |
We love Dr. Wilkin! He is very patient, takes time to thoroughly answer questions, refers to specialists when appropriate, does a detailed examination, spends time talking about anything vision related, has a great staff assisting him, and is just a nice guy to boot. Our favorite Ophthalmologist!!
in Woodstock. GA |
My experience with cataract surgery was excellent.
in Canton, GA |
The experience with my cataract surgery was fantastic from the doctors, nurses, anethesia staff. They catered to everything I needed.
in Big Canoe, GA |
Dr. Wilkin has an amazing personality in instilling trust before surgery. He spent an inordinate amount of time answering questions and explaining different types of replacement lens and through every conversation, he exuded skill and expertise. I could not have asked for a better experience at the surgery center, from the front door receptionists to the discharge nurse, I received wonderful care. My husband was also informed during my surgery and post-op which was a relief to him.
in Kennesaw, GA |
The staff was very patiet with my restles leg syndrome for my cataract surgery and put me at ease.
in Marietta, GA |
I was nervous about my cataract surgery, with the issues described. But I had both eyes done and there was no discomfort. The minute I got out of surgery I could see and it's been years since I could see 20/20
in Canton, GA |
My cataract surgery experience was quick and easy and all the Marietta Eye Clinic staff was very nice and informative.
in Woodstock, TX |
From the time I was checked in to the procedure being done everyone was checking on me and taking care of my comfort. Wait time was minimal for my cataract surgery. The incision time was quick and I went straight into the operating room, everyone was very professional.
in Marietta, GA |
I had a wonderful experience with my cataract surgery, no pain or discomfort. It's wonderful to be free of glasses and contacts.
in Canton, GA |
Experience with cataract surgery as very pleasureable with no pain and I had very delightful results.
in Woodstock, GA |
Dr. Wilkin did an outstanding job! The whole staff was really great. I had cataract surgery in both eyes and now I do not have to wear glasses anymore after 60 years!
in Fairmount, GA |
Everybody from top to bottom was very friendly. It was an extremely smooth operation. There were no robots. I felt at ease. I've had excellent care at the VA, but it is 80 miles from where I am from. Coming here was more convenient for me. Everything was on time and I did not have to wait long for my cataract surgery.
in Marietta, GA |
Dr. Wilkin was excellent. There was nothing to nervous about. I had laser assisted cataract surgery and it was so neat. I felt like I was having a laser show.
in Waleska, GA |
When I was going into my first eye for cataract surgery I was a little apprehensive. After that, for my second eye, it was just a piece of cake! Dr. Wilkin did a fantastic job and is a really nice guy.
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Wilkin was very calming. I had some anxiety going into cataract surgery for my first eye. I was so at ease going into my second eye because of his calming voice and his reassurance.
in Woodstock, GA |
Dr. Wilkin and the entire staff is efficient, gracious, and they give special attention to each and every patient. The laser cataract surgery was amazing. I had no idea what to expect and it was completely pain free and I got a free light show.
Canton, GA |
I have had an excellent experience with Dr. Wilkin and the Marietta Eye Clinic. First and foremost, I had cataract surgery in both eyes and I now have 20/20 vision in both eyes. Extremely pleased with these results. Dr. Wilkin always makes sure my questions are answered and addresses any concerns I may have. I have no problems with the surgery. The support staff at the clinic is very professional and friendly.
in Woodstock, GA |
Dr. Wilkin is fantastic. I would highly recommend him for cataract surgery.
in Canton, GA |
I think Dr. Wilkin, the surgery center, and his staff at Marietta Eye Clinic are wonderful! I had a wonderful experience with my cataract surgery. There was no pain and I felt very comfortable throughout.
in Ball Ground, GA |
Dr. Wilkin and the staff at Marietta Eye Clinic are very professional and great. I has laser assisted cataract surgery with the Toric lens to correct for my astigmatism. Dr. Wilkin dramatically increased my distance vision and colors are greatly enhanced. I would recommend him to anybody!
in Canton, GA |
My surgery was great. Dr. Wilkin was great, very professional, and had excellent bedside manner. I was not nervous going in. I had laser assisted cataract surgery on my right eye and I can see colors brighter now.
in Canton, GA |
Everything was wonderful. I had laser assisted cataract surgery set for monovision Dr. Wilkin. My vision is 20/20 now. The information given to me prior to surgery was good. I knew what to expect going in.
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Wilkin is wonderful with explaining cataract surgery to me. He really soothes your nerves. I could not be happier with my surgery. It is wonderful! I don't have to reach for my glasses on my beside table anymore. The Marietta Eye Clinic Surgery Center was great. They asked me if I needed anything! I would recommend Dr. Wilkin to anybody!
in Rehoboth Beach, DE |
I had laser assisted cataract surgery with the Symfony Toric lens in both eyes with Dr. Wilkin. Everything was great!
in Ballground, GA |
My cataract surgery was a good experience with Dr. Wilkin. I am very pleased with the results. Dr. Wilkin explained everything to me clearly and I knew exactly what to expect.
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Wilkin was very professional and explained everything leading up to my cataract surgery very well. He calmed my nerves.
in Jasper, GA |
I have 100% confidence in Dr. Wilkin. He did just as wonderful a job as I thought he would do. The Marietta Eye Surgery Center was a great facility and the staff there did a great job. Everyone took really good care of me!
in Ellijay, GA |
Very good experience from start to finish. Very professional, never had to wait more than 10-15 minutes. Everyone was very friendly, helpful and caring. I had cataracts removed from both eyes and now have 20-20 vision! Thank you Dr. Wilkins and staff!
in Canton, GA |
Dr. Wilkin is a very caring person. He know what he is doing. I am very pleased with what he has done for me. Very professional. I highly refer him. I had no pain with my laser surgery. I am pleased with the eyesight that he gave me. Scale at 1-10, I would recommend him at a 20.
in Marietta, GA |
I had cataract surgery in both eyes. The experience was wonderful. The staff was great. I cannot praise Dr. Wilkin enough for his job. I woke up this morning and everything was brighter.
in Canton, GA |
Everybody has been good and attentive. I am very pleased with my cataract surgery with Dr. Wilkin. I used to wear bifocals in the past and now I don't have to wear anything. Dr. Wilkin took the time to answer all of my questions regarding my diabetes. I am extremely pleased.
in Marietta, GA |
I was at my wits end with my dry eye problem. Fortunately, I was able to see Dr. Wilkin and he zeroed in on my problem and now I feel that I am 90% cured. Dr. Wilkin is always available whenever I need to see him and that really goes a long way. I really appreciate his care and service!
Have you seen Dr. Justin Wilkin, MD?
Are you Dr. Wilkin?

Visit Dr. Wilkin

Dr. Wilkin accepts 8 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
    Blue Choice HMO
    Blue Choice Option POS
    Blue Open Access POS
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Hospitals where Dr. Wilkin has admitting privileges