Dr. Justin Sewell, MD
Ucsf1001 Potrero Ave San Francisco, CA 94110
Dr. Justin Sewell, MD is a Gastroenterology Specialist in San Francisco, CA and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Sewell has more experience with Pancreatic Disease, Esophageal Disorders, and Anal & Rectal Disorders than other specialists in his area. He graduated from University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson medical school in 2005. He is affiliated with Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma Center. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Sewell to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Gastroenterology Specialists in your area
At a Glance
- Hospital SatisfactionPatients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. • See hospitals
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Sewell
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Sewell treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Sewell treats other conditions, please contact the office at (415) 206-8823.
Pancreatic disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the pancreas, such as pancraetitis.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Sewell is experienced in the area of Pancreatic Disease. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 1 condition or procedure
Esophageal disorder specialists diagnose and treat conditions affecting the esophagus, such as reflux esophagitis, indigestion, and esophageal ulcers through procedures including medication, surgery, and swallowing therapy.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Sewell is experienced in the area of Esophageal Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 19 conditions and procedures
Anal & Rectal Disorders
Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Sewell is experienced in the area of Anal & Rectal Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 6 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Sewell's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Sewell's conditions and procedures:
- Abdominal Pain
- Anal or Rectal Pain
- Barrett's Esophagus
- Benign Neoplasm of the Digestive System
- Boerhaave's Syndrome
- Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
- Crohn's Disease
- Diaphragmatic and-or Hiatal Hernia
- Diffuse Esophageal Spasm
- Diverticulitis, Intestinal
- Diverticulosis, Intestinal
- Duodenal Polypectomy
- Duodenal Ulcer
- Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Esophageal Achalasia and Cardiospasm
- Esophageal Motility Disorders
- Esophageal Ulcer
- Esophageal Varices
- Familial Adenomatous Polyposis
- Gas-Bloat Syndrome
- Gastric Ulcer
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Gastrointestinal Malabsorption
- Gastrojejunal Ulcer
- Hepatitis B - Immune Response
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Intestinal Obstruction
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Ischemic Colitis
- Liver Damage from Alcohol
- Meckel's Diverticulum
- Mesenteric Panniculitis
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Noninfectious Gastroenteritis and Colitis
- Reflux Esophagitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Unexplained Weight Loss
- Viral Hepatitis
- Vomiting Disorders
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Sewell accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.