Dermatology  |
Male
Dr. Justin Rubin, DO
Dr. Justin Rubin, DO is a dermatology doctor who practices in Coral Springs, FL. He has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Rubin is affiliated with University Hospital and Medical Center and Broward Health Coral Springs.

Coral Springs Office

3000 N University Dr Ste K

Coral Springs, FL 33065

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Rubin

Dr. Rubin's Experience

Dr. Rubin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Rubin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Nova Se Univ Coll Of Osteo Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Rubin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rubin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rubin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rubin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rubin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rubin to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Rubin's Performance
in Hollywood, FL |
I was not satisfied with his work. I called his office and they said that they were going to fix it at no charge. I returned to his office where he was supposed to fix the work he argued with me and told me that this is my game. If you don't like it, there's the door. I answered I don't like you're game and I left.
in Coral Springs |
Very professional and friendly.I had cancer removed on my forehead and had stitches you can't even see the scar unless you know it's there amazing! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.
Pompano Beach, FL |
Wonderful experience. Almost no wait, answered all my questions and was very nice and knowledgeable!
in Coral Springs FL |
Dr Rubin is so professional and knowledgeable in all areas! Great dermatologist and fantiasic in cosmetics too. I recommend him to all of my friends and family and he has taken excellent care of all of us!
Pompano Beach, FL |
Dr. Rubin is incredible. Best Dermatologist I've ever seen
in Pompano Beach, FL |
On time! Excellent dermatologist. Amazing surgeon and great with cosmetics and dermatology! highly recommend
in Coral Springs |
5 stars ALL the way! Great personality! He did my exam & discussed cosmetics with me and I felt confident enough to go into Spa Cosmetica the very next day to laser my blood vessels and brown spots and yay! Botox. I love the results!! I look at least 5 years younger (I'm only 37!) he also filled a 35 year old scar with filler and it's like I never had it!! I would recommend this young, smart, future forward physician to ANY of my friends! Also, the staff was sweet, helpful and ALWAYS smiling!
in Hicksville, NY |
Dr. Rubin is the smartest, nicest, and most caring physician I have ever come across. He genuinely cares for his patients and goes out of his way to help them. I highly recommend Dr. Rubin to everyone!!!!
in Knoxville, TN |
Dr Rubin is very professional. He helped me and my family. I recommend him to everyone.
in Coral Springs, FL |
Dr. Rubin is an excellent Dermatologist!! He is well trained in general , cosmetic and surgical dermatology. He has a dual fellowship in Mohs surgery and cosmetic Dermatology. He keeps me looking young and fabulous, As well as handling any skin cancer surgeries I may need. He is friendly and comforting which is rare to find in a doctor these days.
Went to the dermatologist at 3850 Hollywood Boulevard and was randomly assigned to Dr. Rubin. I wanted to whack off a couple of bumps and get a few other things looked at. He was very personable and took care of my issues quickly and thoroughly. Would definitely recommend him to others. Didn't pay too much out of pocket, but have to wait and see if there are any issues/problems with the insurance coverage. The office is fine and the wait was typical for a doctor's office.
in Hollywood |
Fast,knowledgeable, funny
Have you seen Dr. Justin Rubin, DO?
Are you Dr. Rubin?