Dr. Justin Ossman, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Justin Ossman, MD
Dr. Justin Ossman, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Ossman is affiliated with Erlanger East Campus and Erlanger Medical Center.

Dr. Ossman's Experience

See how Dr. Ossman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ossman

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Ossman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ossman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ossman to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Ossman's Performance
Chattanooga, TN |
This Doctor was very rude. I went in for a UTI and after doing the test and the results came back he had the audacity to ask if I wiped myself well? I was shocked! This was not only inappropriate, It was disrespectful and very unprofessional! Not to mention he had his nurse call me in a prescription which after taking, I found out I was allergic to it. And after contacting them about this, he had no empathy at all. He wanted me to keep taking it. I would never go back to this doctor again!
in Chattanooga, TN |
I have been a patient with Dr. Ossman about 6months. I'm impressed with his professionalism and attentiveness to each patients needs. He listens to all concerns and works with patients to provide the best care possible for any given situation. I am pleased to call Dr. Ossman my primary care provider. Dr. Ossman's nurse, Kayla is a COMPLETE DELIGHT!!! Her generous and caring spirit is beautiful and her joy is contiguous. I absolutely LOVE every visit!
Acworth, GA |
The doctor was very thorough. He told me to come back in 6 weeks and any medicine refills to call and have them ready at pharmacy. I called last week and need a few prescriptions refilled after 48 hous I received a call from his nurse and let her know what needed refilled she replaced ok and she would request them and 2 days later she called to leave a voicemail about medications. Nothing has been called in as yet. I want be going back to this doctor due to poor service from his nurse
Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Ossman took time to listen to my questions and concerns. He was knowledgeable about past tests I had with a different doctor. He had great bedside manner. He made me feel comfortable and at ease with what was going on.
Chattanooga, TN |
Dr. Ossman was very attentive. Made me feel very safe and he took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. Highly recommend him to everyone looking for a knowledgeable and caring doctor.
Chattanooga, TN |
He does not know how to listen to my specific needs at the time of visit. He did not show any care at all. No empathy.
Chattanooga, TN |
One of the best I've ever been to. Very good bedside manner, knowleable, fixed a problem other drs couldnt. Got me back to work!! I cant say enough about how much I love this Doctor!
in Flintstone , GA |
Dr Ossman has been great. He listened well and asked questions about a pain issue that I had given up on after other doctors failed to resolve it. I'm thankful to have been correctly diagnosed and in good recovery following necessary surgery to fix nerve damage in my shoulder that otherwise would have continued to cause pain and further entropy in my shoulder. I'm thankful to God for him!
Have you seen Dr. Justin Ossman, MD?
Are you Dr. Ossman?

Compare Dr. Ossman

Dr. Ossman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Dr. Ossman does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ossman and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ossman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ossman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ossman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ossman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.