Dr. Justin Newman, MD

Sports Medicine ·  Male · Age 42

Dr. Newman

Advanced Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists

11960 Lioness Way Ste 260 Parker, CO 80134

Dr. Justin Newman, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Parker, CO and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from U OF CHGO DIV OF BIO SCI PRITZKER SCH OF MED in 2009 and specializes in sports medicine, orthopedic surgery, and more.

Dr. Newman accepts

Dr. Newman accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Cofinity
Coventry Health Care
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
PHCS
Pinnacol Assurance
Rocky Mountain Health Plans
Tricare
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Newman treats your condition or procedure

• Cartilage Repair
  • Cartilage Transplant
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Knee Ligament Reconstruction
  • Knee Sprain
  • Knee Surgery
  • Labrum Repair
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain
  • Shoulder Labral Tear
  • Shoulder Tendinitis and Tenosynovitis
  • Tibia and Fibula Fractures
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Dr. Newman's strives to use the most current and cutting-edge techniques to get his patients back to sports or work as quickly as possible.
He is a conservative surgeon, and will only recommend surgery for those cases that truly require surgery...

• Sports Medicine

U OF CHGO DIV OF BIO SCI PRITZKER SCH OF MED
2007
Denver Health Medical Center
2004
The University of Denver (Denver, Colorado)
2015

Dr. Newman?
Dr. Newman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Justin Newman, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Newman is very compassionate and only wants the best for his patients. he tries all of the options before resorting to surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
Dr. Newman performed surgery on both of my kids and we couldn’t have been more pleased. He’s very talented, professional and he truly cares about his patients. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
He is the most caring, personable, Dr. I have ever visited. Almost regret being well enough to end visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
Dr. Newman exudes a wonderful combination of a genuinely caring and calm bedside manner with top notch orthopedic skills. He quickly identified the source of my shoulder pain and clearly described the various options we could pursue. Along with the excellent support staff and PA Andrew Gardner, I am well on my way through recovery following rotator cuff, biceps and clavicle repair. The physical therapy team are unsung angels in the rehabilitation! I recommend Dr. Newman without reservation!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
Terrific experience with Dr. Newman. He answered all my questions and made the surgery experience much less stressful than it could have been. I’m well on the way to recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
I had struggled with a hip problem for 10 years, several docs told me that I needed hip surgery. I saw Dr. Newman and he told me my hip joint was fine but that I had bursitis, gave me an injection and I have been fine for a year! He told me to keep exercising and pushing ahead!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
I went to Dr Newman with a hip issue related to a car accident. Dr. Newman was quick to realize what the problem was and did an injection at my first visit to help. He is personable and professional, I would recommend him to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
I saw Dr. Newman for my ACL injury. Since this was my first major injury it was terrifying for me!! Whenever Dr. Newman walked into the exam room to discuss my injury or surgery, i felt like he cared about me personally. He was very warm, comforting and personable. He took time to explain every step of my injury, surgery and recovery! I truly felt like i was in good hands. He is intelligent, confident and reassuring!! The fact that he i easy on the eyes doesnt hurt either!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
I was in a bad motorcycle accident and after he fixed my clavicle I had to have surgery on my rotator cuff. He’s a great doctor. Great bedside manner and he listens and takes extra time with you to answer any questions you would have.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
Dr. Newman repaired my knee, meniscus tear. 6 months out back playing hockey. I was very pleased with the process and the results. This is a first class outfit, all the staff is awesome. Dr. Newman explains all details, the risks, and the rewards. Can't say enough good things. This is where you get things fixed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
Dr. Newman has a rare combination of expertise and calm bedside manner. He accurately diagnosed my son on the football field and his treatment suggestions allowed him to avoid surgery. His easy calm manner gave us all the confidence to trust his decisions and to focus our energy on healing, not stressing during a disappointing injury.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
Dr. Newman has a great attitude about finding the best solution. He spent the appropriate amount of time with me to give a detailed assessment of my situation followed by a range of go forward options. He explained what he thought he could do for me with and without surgery, and the probable outcomes. I chose the route of PT before surgery and the results have been very positive. I am able to pretty much do what I want with minimal pain and discomfort without surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
After multiple surgeries to unsuccessfully repair an ACL surgery, I finally found the right surgeon in Dr. Newman, he listened to everything i had to say, put a great plan together, made decisions during the whole process in my best interest not theirs and really just provided a great expierence from top to bottom. He really does seem to care about your well being. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
Dr. Justin Newman and PA-C Andrew Gardner are exceptional care providers. Both have a kind, attentive, compassionate demeanor which, in all my interactions with them, gave me the feeling that they have a deep sense of genuinely caring about their clients (i don’t like the word ?patient? and prefer the word ?client? instead). PRP injections and physical therapy tremendously alleviated my pain — wonderful to be able to walk down flights of stairs again without being stricken with agonizing pain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
I am a very very happy patient of Dr Newman’s. I’ve had many back surgeries in my life and inevitably ended up with an addiction to prescription pain killers. We visited Dr Newman, talked over my concerns about taking drugs again. We did the surgery to repair the rotator cuff and the most amazing thing is that I only used Tylenol for pain. Oh how I wish he would’ve done my back surgery. How different my life would have been. Thank you Dr Newman. You fixed my arm and didn’t ruin my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
Dr. Newman is a great Dr. He made sure I was comfortable with our surgery plan and was honest about everything. His bedside manner is great as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
Dr. Newman is kind and caring and at the top of his game. If you’re looking for a sport surgeon in Colorado look no further. His resume is impeccable and his hands are amazing. He also has really nice hair.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
I had a bad knee injury due to an emergency situation and tore my right knee. Dr Newman quickly assessed the problem and recommended the best course of action. I am up and waling today with no problems. The best thing I like about Dr Newman was he would sit down and look at you face to face. He would listen to what you were going through and actually cared. Many doctors don't do that. I am extremely great full to Dr. Newman and all the staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
Dr. Newman took the time to understand my concerns and goals for my health and activities. Dr. Newman took the time to explain diagnosis, options of care, physical therapy and he followed up on my recovery. He answers questions and concerns with understanding and kindness; he was thorough and informative, taking the time to explain things in a way that I could understand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Newman, MD?
Excellent physician. Dr. Newman is very knowledgeable in his field. Highly recommend him. Great staff members too.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Newman?

Advanced Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Specialists