Dr. Justin Moon, MD

Dr. Justin Moon, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Justin Moon, MD is a neurology specialist in Denver, CO and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from University Of Arizona in 2003 and specializes in neurology.

950 E Harvard Ave Ste 570

Denver, CO 80210

Learn about Dr. Moon

See how frequently Dr. Moon performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Migraine
All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Autonomic Disorders

Dr. Moon's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Moon ""We value the trust and confidence of our patients and strive for clinical excellence and personalized care for all patients and our community.""

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Arizona
  • Mayo Clinic, Department Of Neurology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Mayo Clinic: Subspecialty: Headache and Facial Pain
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Moon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moon's Reviews

2.7
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moon to family and friends

Dr. Moon's Performance

GOOD

Thankfully, my experience was limited to one appointment. Dr. Moon and his staff are incapable of providing quality neurological healthcare. I regret not exploring other options before wasting my time and money.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I would not recommend Dr. Moon or the office he works in. I saw him for a few years for my daily headaches and migraines. He would speak with me for about 5 minutes at my appointment, if even 5 minutes, and then send me out the door with a new drug each time. He recommended I try Botox, which I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
If you read reviews and I hope you do stear clear of Dr Moon. The only thing that concerns this doctor is making money. I went in for nerve pain and to get treated for migraines. He had no compassion and presented no other treatments available for my migraines besides Botox. There are many well...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Moon treated me for my POTS/Dysautonmonia and he was also the only doctor who finally diagnosed what was wrong with me, and I had been seeing doc's for 4+ years. He gave me a test for a rare autoimmune disorder that most neuro's aren't using but should be. His staff are wonderful and helped me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Within 15 min of first time appointment, he decided the symptoms were most likely psychosomatic because I'm a young female. Tried to prescribe a pill for headaches. When I asked if side affects, he said mostly dry mouth. It was actually an antidepressant he was prescribing with many side effects....more
Are you Dr. Moon?