Dr. Justin Mirza, DO

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Justin Mirza, DO
Dr. Justin Mirza, DO is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Smithtown, NY. He has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Mirza is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital.

Dr. Mirza's Experience

See how Dr. Mirza's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Mirza

Dr. Mirza accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Mirza has admitting privileges.

Dr. Mirza's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mirza to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Mirza's Performance
    in Smithtown, New York |
    Dr. Mirza takes enough time with each patient. Excellent surgeon. Excellent diagnostician. Caring and kind with tremendous bedside manner.
    in Smithtown, NY |
    Dr. Mirza is not only knowledgeable, he is compassionate and empathetic. He has performed surgery on me twice (the first surgery of my life being last year at 50 years old) and he talked me through the whole procedure and made me so comfortable. If I had to have surgery, I am thankful that I was referred to Dr. Justin. I will recommend him to everyone I know.
    Northport, NY |
    Dr, Justin Mirza is hands down, once of the very best doctors my husband and I encountered. After two stumped doctors, unsure how to proceed, we visited doctor Mirza. Within a few weeks my husbands entrapped nerve was repaired and he is finally back to his old self. I can't put into words how wonderful he was from his vast knowledge in his field to his bedside manner and everything in between. Thank you Dr. Mirza!!!
    Port Jefferson Station, NY |
    Dr Justin Mirza is an awesome doctor! Takes time to explain in detail. Very understanding, compassionate and smart. Easily accessible at any hour, not msny doctors are. His staff is very nice, AND gets you in right away if emergency. Judy was a pleasure to help scheduling my surgery. He's the best hand surgeon around !
    in Kings Park, NY |
    Dr. Mirza treated my husbands entrapped ulnar nerve. His bedside manner is professional yet caring. We can't recommend him enough.
    in Smithtown, NY |
    Dr Justin Mirza is a wonderful and caring Doctor. He answered all of my questions and made me very comfortable. Im a painting contractor who works with his hands . For many mouths I was having pain in my right hand and elbow. I was very nervous about having surgury, Dr Mirza explained the procedure to me in detail. The surgery went great, i am back to work with no pain. I am so thankful too have met Dr Mirza. He truly changed my life. I would high recomend Dr Mirza too all of my friends&family
    in Centereach, NY |
    Dr. Justin Mirza is an excellent surgeon and very kind man to his patient and very happy Dr
    in Islip Terrace, NY |
    Did not even make it to have a visit with him. His staff on the phone is absolutely horrible. Ashley was nice, but once Judy got on the phone she just screamed at us and was extremely rude. She told me I had no idea what I was doing and needed to figure out what Doctor I needed to go to. My doctor referred me to them! She started asking how do I expect to pay for this and that? Never been there, and I'm glad just so I don't have to encounter that horrible mean woman.
    Have you seen Dr. Justin Mirza, DO?
    Are you Dr. Mirza?

Dr. Mirza's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Distal Radius Fracture

Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury

Graduated in 2009

Dr. Mirza does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mirza and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Carpal Tunnel Release Surgery, Endoscopic