Dr. Justin Miller, MD

Dr. Justin Miller, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |
Dr. Justin Miller, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Carmel, IN. He is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Read his story

13225 N Meridian St

Carmel, IN 46032

(317) 275-1967

• Health Net
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Miller

See how frequently Dr. Miller performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spine Disorders
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Chronic Neck Pain

Dr. Miller's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Miller's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Miller "Justin W. Miller, M.D. is a highly skilled, board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic spine surgeon. Dr. Miller's fellowship consisted of 18 months of training with world-renowned spine surgeons Rick Sasso, M.D.; Thomas Zdeblick, M.D.; Paul Anderson, M.D.; and Cliff Tribus, M.D. Dr. Miller specializes in all types of spine surgery, including disc herniations, arthritic/degenerative processes, spinal stenosis, complex pediatric and adult kyphotic and scoliotic deformities, sports-related injuries, spondylolisthesis, myelopathy, infections, trauma, oncology, and revision surgeries. Dr. Miller also specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery and cutting-edge spinal stealth navigation techniques. He has undergone extensive training in his field due to the complexity of spinal and neurologic disorders with a goal of providing the highest level of care to his patients."

This content was provided by Dr. Miller "Dr. Miller strives to accurately diagnose all conditions spine related, communicate effectively with his patients and address their concerns, develop a treatment plan, and execute that treatment plan in a judicious manner to eliminate pain and suffering."

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Ankylosing Spondylitis
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lupus
  • Meningiomas
  • Neck Muscle Strain
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Carotid Ultrasound
  • Disc Replacement
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Neuroplasty
  • Neurostimulation
  • Percutaneous Vertebroplasty
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Manchester College, N. Manchester, In
  • Indiana Spine Group
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012
  • University Of Wisconsin-Madison
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
Dr. Miller's Performance
Plainfield, IN |
Dr Miller did a great job in working with me to relieve my back pain. I highly recommend him to my friends and family
in Plainfield, IN |
Dr. Miller and his staff were very friendly and understanding. They explained every procedure very well. I would highly recommend them.
in Carmel, IN |
Pain free the day after surgery!! Very satisfied with treatment and care before, during and after surgery.
Carmel, IN |
in Shelbyville, Indiana |
I was in so much pain prior to seeing Dr. Miller. he listened to me and seemed to understand what was going on with me. He suggested surgery. I agreed. Glad I did. I still have some pain, but no where near as bad. I am on my way to walking normal once again! Thank you so much Dr. Miller!
in Brownsburg, IN |
My experience with Dr. Miller and The Indiana Spine Group was very good. i would definitely recommend Dr. Miller to family and friends
in Carmel, IN |
Dr, Miller performed my laminectomy due to spinal stenosis. The procedure was performed on outpatient basis, Recovery was period was short as he informed me. Surgery greatly diminished my low back pain. Just a little muscle stiffness which is to be expected. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller. Still waiting on numbness to resolve as he explained would be the last thing to heal and could take up to six months but much better than before surgery.
in Greenwood, IN. |
he did a fantastic job...i would and i have recommended him to everybody. I have had long talks with the therapy group, the CDI group and just about yelling it out the windows of my car as I drive around. Thank You..
Lebanon IN |
Dr Miller gave me my life back ! Prior to surgery I could barely work, now I can go my entire shift without problems.
in indianapolisn, IN |
Dr Miller was very thoughtful and compassionate. He was very thorough and explained everything so that I understood was was wrong and what he was going to do.
in Plainfield In |
yes did fine
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr Miller and his staff took excellent care of me. I am one month post surgery and pain free. Thank you for your work and skill!
in Bloomingdale, IN |
Dr. Miller is compassionate & understanding. He has gone out of his way to make me comfortable. I would highly recommend him to anyone with spinal problems.
in Avon,IN |
had back surgery performed by dr miller the surgery was fast and done good cause after 3 /12 weeks i feel great
in Carmel, IN |
I am 100% satisfied with the recommendation for surgery and the results are outstanding.
in Vincennes, IN |
Dr. Miller is a very caring doctor who was able to resolve my problem with minimally invasive surgery. I am now two and a half weeks out from surgery and I am pain free!
in Brownsburg, IN |
Dr. Miller is AWESOME! He is very caring and professional. I appreciated his conservative approach to my treatment. He is very skilled and was highly recommended to me by other physicians. I'm so glad that I chose Dr. Miller and the Indiana Spine Group for my treatment.
in Carmel, IN |
Dr. Miller and Staff were Great! I highly recommend them on any spinal issues!
in Danville, IN |
I have personally recommended Dr. Miller to other people who are experiencing back problems.
in Brazil IN |
i can't put into words how incredible the care we received from Dr Miller (and his ENTIRE staff) was! We started w another doctor and did not get the results we were hoping for. We were not very hopeful when we came to Dr Miller. He proved us wrong! Thank you all SO much
in Indianapolis, IN |
I would without doubt recommend Dr. Miller and have already. My father will be coming to see him as well very soon.
in Indiana |
I am 5 weeks post L5/S1 fusion with laminectomy. I feel better now than I have in years. The nerve pain in my leg that kept me from doing what I love has been gone since I woke up from surgery. Dr. Miller is incredibly skilled and truly cares. If you have back pain or nerve pain, call him. He will help, and make you feel welcome and comfortable with the decision you make about your care.
in Trafalgar, IN |
Dr. Miller has done nothing short of what I would call a miracle. I was in very intense pain and had been this way for almost 9 months. After my first visit with Dr. Miller I felt very certain that he knew exactly what needed to be done to help. After my treatment I am now 99.99% pain free and feel wonderful. Dr. Miller is very tentative to your needs and his bedside manner is very soothing. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller to anyone who experiences pain in their back. Thanks Dr. Miller
in Greencastle In |
I am doing 99% better. The surgery was a success. I recommend Justin Miller to anyone who has major back issues. He knows his job. I am thankful, that God guided his hands for the surgery.
in Danville, IN |
Dr. Miller is one of the best Doctors i have ever had. He is very professional and truly care about the comfort of his patients. When it comes to correcting nerve pain, he will do what ever he can.
in Avon, IN |
Dr. Miller and his staff have been great through the whole process. From coming from the Northside on a Saturday to perform my surgery, and through all of my follow up visits, they have been extremely informative, understanding, and helpful. Dr. Miller is extremely talented, honest, and caring about his patients and their well being. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.
in Indianapolis, IN |
A 100% positive experience from start to finish. My first surgery, so there were nerves. Dr. Miller made me feel at ease and explained everything that was going to be done very clearly. The results were terrific, my issue was 100% dealt with.
Fillmore, IN |
Dr Miller was very understanding and compassionate of my pain. Very in formative and very helpful.
Indianapolis, IN |
I have had a very pleasant experience through the process of back. I came to Dr. Miller because I was having numbness in my feet from standing or walking. I had surgery on March 20 and have been able to stand and walk any distance I want without numbness. I have recommend Dr. Miller to some of my friends that are having back issues.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I received the best care from the entire staff a patient could ever hope for. Dr Miller preformed surgery on my lower back (spinal fusion L4) and the relief I have felt is wonderful. Fixed all my nurve and pain issues, Thank you so much! Mr. Robert Curts
in fishers, in |
Dr. Miller is absolutely wonderful! He made a truly special effort to see me when I was in great pain, and scheduled me for surgery asap even though his schedule was totally full. Very caring and compassionate. I tell him he is my hero.
Indianapolis, IN |
Excellent facility and service. Excellent results. Very nice people. Dr. Miller is terrific.
in Indianapolis, IN |
i would highly recommend Dr. Miller and already have to many people who have said they are having back issues.
in Carmel, IN |
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Miller. He was very professional and focused on me and my situation when I first saw him for a consult, as well as at the time of surgery and post op.
in Carmel, IN |
Dr. Miller is very detailed and caring in his explanation of his treatment regime. He spent the time to explain as much technical detail as I desired. I would recommend his practice without hesitation. Sincerely, M.F. Hammer
in Bloomington, IN |
Dr. Miller was very kind and understanding. Met my concerns and surgery went very well.
Danville, IN |
I had a great experience with Dr. Miller, and would gladly recommend him to my family and friends for care. He genuinely cared for my medical needs.
in brownsburg, IN |
very likely. I have already recommended dr miller to my family
in Carmel, IN |
great made you feel like you the only one
in Danville, IN |
My experience has been excellent. Dr. Miller has been great and so has everyone else. I wouldn't have been able to get through the last 4 months without Dr. Miller and his team. I appreciate all the help from Dr. Miller. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller with family and friends. He has truly been great and I appreciate everything he has done to help me out.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Very caring doctor and staff. Communicated well throughout my time under his care. The surgery fixed my disk herniation and the resulting leg pain.
in Carmel, IN |
I highly recommend ISG and Dr. Miller. After years of pain I am able to function more normally than I can remember. I actually have already recommended ISG and Dr. Miller to family and friends.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Miller is great. Flawless surgery which helped eliminate the horrible arm and neck pain I was experiencing due to Osteoarthritis in my upper spine. I love being pain free. And only a nice little scar on my neck.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Great results - no pain by week 3. Surgery seemed very routine and professional. The entire staff was very professional and understanding.
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. miller did an great job fixing my back. It was my second back surgery. night and day compared to my last surgery. I would recommend him to anyone with back pain.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I have had excellent care and results from Dr. Miller! Would recommend to family and friends.
in Fishers, IN |
I found Dr. Miller and the staff to be very friendly and helpful in my surgery. I have already recommended Dr. Miller to several of my acquaintances,.
in Danville, IN |
Dr. Miller performed surgery on my daughter and two on me. I highly recommend Dr. Miller and his staff. There is no other I would let perform surgery on me. Dr. Miller has a conservative approach and exemplary knowledge of spinal issues. Some might offer the wait times are too long but, I can assure you, it is because of the patient interaction and care that Dr. Miller affords all his patients.
in Plainfield, In |
DR Miller was wonderful very personable and made me feel like everything was going to be ok even when I was very nervous.
in Danville, IN |
Dr. Miller was extremely professional and thorough.
Have you seen Dr. Justin Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?

Visit Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 11 insurance carriers
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Sagamore Health Network