Dr. Justin Miller, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Indiana Spine Group 13225 N Meridian St Carmel, IN 46032 Get Directions
Dr. Justin Miller, MD
Justin W. Miller, M.D. is a highly skilled, board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic spine surgeon. Dr. Miller's fellowship consisted of 18 months of training with world-renowned spine surgeons Rick Sasso, M.D.; Thomas Zdeblick, M.D.; Paul Anderson, M.D.; and Cliff Tribus, M.D. Dr. Miller specializes in all types of spine surgery, including disc herniations, arthritic/degenerative processes, spinal stenosis, complex pediatric and adult kyphotic and scoliotic deformities, sports-related injuries, spondylolisthesis, myelopathy, infections, trauma, oncology, and revision surgeries. Dr. Miller also specializes in minimally invasive spine surgery and cutting-edge spinal stealth navigation techniques. He has undergone extensive training in his field due to the complexity of spinal and neurologic disorders with a goal of providing the highest level of care to his patients.

Dr. Miller's Care Philosophy

Dr. Miller strives to accurately diagnose all conditions spine related, communicate effectively with his patients and address their concerns, develop a treatment plan, and execute that treatment plan in a judicious manner to eliminate pain and suffering.

Dr. Miller's Experience

See how Dr. Miller's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Miller is now accepting new patients
Indiana Spine Group13225 N Meridian St
Carmel, IN 46032
Evening
(317) 275-1967Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Miller has admitting privileges.

Dr. Miller's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Miller to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Miller's Performance
in Indiana |
I am 5 weeks post L5/S1 fusion with laminectomy. I feel better now than I have in years. The nerve pain in my leg that kept me from doing what I love has been gone since I woke up from surgery. Dr. Miller is incredibly skilled and truly cares. If you have back pain or nerve pain, call him. He will help, and make you feel welcome and comfortable with the decision you make about your care.
in Trafalgar, IN |
Dr. Miller has done nothing short of what I would call a miracle. I was in very intense pain and had been this way for almost 9 months. After my first visit with Dr. Miller I felt very certain that he knew exactly what needed to be done to help. After my treatment I am now 99.99% pain free and feel wonderful. Dr. Miller is very tentative to your needs and his bedside manner is very soothing. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller to anyone who experiences pain in their back. Thanks Dr. Miller
in Greencastle In |
I am doing 99% better. The surgery was a success. I recommend Justin Miller to anyone who has major back issues. He knows his job. I am thankful, that God guided his hands for the surgery.
in Danville, IN |
Dr. Miller is one of the best Doctors i have ever had. He is very professional and truly care about the comfort of his patients. When it comes to correcting nerve pain, he will do what ever he can.
in Avon, IN |
Dr. Miller and his staff have been great through the whole process. From coming from the Northside on a Saturday to perform my surgery, and through all of my follow up visits, they have been extremely informative, understanding, and helpful. Dr. Miller is extremely talented, honest, and caring about his patients and their well being. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.
in Indianapolis, IN |
A 100% positive experience from start to finish. My first surgery, so there were nerves. Dr. Miller made me feel at ease and explained everything that was going to be done very clearly. The results were terrific, my issue was 100% dealt with.
Fillmore, IN |
Dr Miller was very understanding and compassionate of my pain. Very in formative and very helpful.
Indianapolis, IN |
I have had a very pleasant experience through the process of back. I came to Dr. Miller because I was having numbness in my feet from standing or walking. I had surgery on March 20 and have been able to stand and walk any distance I want without numbness. I have recommend Dr. Miller to some of my friends that are having back issues.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I received the best care from the entire staff a patient could ever hope for. Dr Miller preformed surgery on my lower back (spinal fusion L4) and the relief I have felt is wonderful. Fixed all my nurve and pain issues, Thank you so much! Mr. Robert Curts
in fishers, in |
Dr. Miller is absolutely wonderful! He made a truly special effort to see me when I was in great pain, and scheduled me for surgery asap even though his schedule was totally full. Very caring and compassionate. I tell him he is my hero.
Indianapolis, IN |
Excellent facility and service. Excellent results. Very nice people. Dr. Miller is terrific.
in Indianapolis, IN |
i would highly recommend Dr. Miller and already have to many people who have said they are having back issues.
in Carmel, IN |
I felt very comfortable with Dr. Miller. He was very professional and focused on me and my situation when I first saw him for a consult, as well as at the time of surgery and post op.
in Carmel, IN |
Dr. Miller is very detailed and caring in his explanation of his treatment regime. He spent the time to explain as much technical detail as I desired. I would recommend his practice without hesitation. Sincerely, M.F. Hammer
in Bloomington, IN |
Dr. Miller was very kind and understanding. Met my concerns and surgery went very well.
Danville, IN |
I had a great experience with Dr. Miller, and would gladly recommend him to my family and friends for care. He genuinely cared for my medical needs.
in brownsburg, IN |
very likely. I have already recommended dr miller to my family
in Carmel, IN |
great made you feel like you the only one
in Danville, IN |
My experience has been excellent. Dr. Miller has been great and so has everyone else. I wouldn't have been able to get through the last 4 months without Dr. Miller and his team. I appreciate all the help from Dr. Miller. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller with family and friends. He has truly been great and I appreciate everything he has done to help me out.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Very caring doctor and staff. Communicated well throughout my time under his care. The surgery fixed my disk herniation and the resulting leg pain.
in Carmel, IN |
I highly recommend ISG and Dr. Miller. After years of pain I am able to function more normally than I can remember. I actually have already recommended ISG and Dr. Miller to family and friends.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Miller is great. Flawless surgery which helped eliminate the horrible arm and neck pain I was experiencing due to Osteoarthritis in my upper spine. I love being pain free. And only a nice little scar on my neck.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Great results - no pain by week 3. Surgery seemed very routine and professional. The entire staff was very professional and understanding.
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. miller did an great job fixing my back. It was my second back surgery. night and day compared to my last surgery. I would recommend him to anyone with back pain.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I have had excellent care and results from Dr. Miller! Would recommend to family and friends.
in Fishers, IN |
I found Dr. Miller and the staff to be very friendly and helpful in my surgery. I have already recommended Dr. Miller to several of my acquaintances,.
in Danville, IN |
Dr. Miller performed surgery on my daughter and two on me. I highly recommend Dr. Miller and his staff. There is no other I would let perform surgery on me. Dr. Miller has a conservative approach and exemplary knowledge of spinal issues. Some might offer the wait times are too long but, I can assure you, it is because of the patient interaction and care that Dr. Miller affords all his patients.
in Plainfield, In |
DR Miller was wonderful very personable and made me feel like everything was going to be ok even when I was very nervous.
in Danville, IN |
Dr. Miller was extremely professional and thorough.
in Bloomington, IN |
Wow! I CANNOT say enough about how awesome Dr. Miller is!!!! He gave me my life back! I was really dreading surgery but wish I had done it sooner! He was so nice, his staff is so nice, the hospital (St. Francis in Greenwood) was fantastic! It was just a wonderful experience! If you are in pain and considering surgery, consider no longer! Go with Dr. Miller and GET YOUR LIFE BACK! You will not be sorry! I recommend Dr. Miller to EVERYONE I know that has back or leg pain and always will!
in Plainfield Indiana |
I feel that Dr Miller is very thorough and explores all possibilities. He doesn't jump into surgery. He does everything he can to diagnose his patients before moving forward with any type of surgery. His staff that works with him are absolutely amazing. Scheduling is easy. If you call them and leave a message they are quick to call you back. Most importantly they treat you like you are more than a patient. They are very friendly and personable. I would absolutely recommend Dr Miller.
Have you seen Dr. Justin Miller, MD?
Are you Dr. Miller?

Compare Dr. Miller

Dr. Miller says...

Justin W. Miller, M.D. is a highly skilled, board-certified, fellowship-trained orthopaedic spine surgeon. Dr. Miller's fellowship consisted of 18 months of training with world-renowned spine surgeons Rick Sasso, M.D.; Thomas Zdeblick, M.D.; Paul Anderson, M.D.; and Cliff Tribus, M.D.

Dr. Miller specializes in all types of spine surgery, including disc herniations, arthritic/degenerative processes, spinal stenosis, complex pediatric and adult kyphotic and scoliotic deformities, sports-related injuries, spondylolisthesis, myelopathy, infections, trauma, oncology, and revision surgeries.

Dr. Miller's Care Philosophy

Dr. Miller strives to accurately diagnose all conditions spine related, communicate effectively with his patients and address their concerns, develop a treatment plan, and execute that treatment plan in a judicious manner to eliminate pain and suffering.

Dr. Miller's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Miller has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Miller's Board Certifications

• Broken Neck
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

University Of Wisconsin-Madison

Completed in 2011

Manchester College, N. Manchester, In

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Miller does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Miller and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Neurological Spine Surgery
  • Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Neurological Spine Reconstructive Surgery
  • Neurological Spine Surgery
  • Orthopedic Spine Reconstructive Surgery

• Disc Replacement
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Percutaneous Vertebroplasty