Dr. Justin LaReau, MD

Dr. LaReau
Telehealth services available

Hinsdale Orthopaedics

4700 Gilbert Ave Ste 51 Western Springs, IL 60558

Dr. Justin LaReau, MD is a Orthopedic Surgery Specialist in Western Springs, IL. Dr. LaReau has more experience with Hip/Pelvic Bones and Knee/Lower Limbs than other specialists in his area. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Adventist Hinsdale Hospital and Adventist La Grange Memorial Hospital. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. LaReau to book an appointment.

Compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. LaReau with our nearby Orthopedic Surgery Specialists at Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital today at (630) 360-2663.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Medicine Delnor Hospital.

Dr. LaReau's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. LaReau

95.34883720930233%

Dr. LaReau?
Dr. LaReau, Luke PA, Gretchen, Vicky is a great team! I had hip replacement surgery in July 2020. The team was very professional answered all my questions. I had a very successful surgery. I was referred to Dr. LaReau and will refer him to friends and relatives.
James P. Graham – Jul 31, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
Dr. LaReau, Luke PA, Gretchen, Vicky-- what a great team!! I had a total knee replacement May 2020. From visit 1, they listened to all questions and took a conservative approach till I was ready for surgery. Dr. LaReau & Luke were always willing to discuss options and hear my concerns. Vicky is amazing to coordinate all appointments needed prior to surgery. Surgery went very well and walking that day & went home! Presently, my other knee is ok but would not hesitate to have Dr. LaReau perform the other total knee replacement when needed. I would highly recommend Dr. LaReau as an orthopedic surgeon.
Trish – Jul 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
Dr. LaReau was extremely personable and interested in my well being. He explained all my options regarding knee surgery and I did not feel pressured to do it, but because he was so confident I decided to do a full knee replacement with him. He and his assistant Luke gave me great attention and answered all my questions. His staff was wonderful and always called back immediately. I was walking on my knee the same day. His protocol to get his patients moving was exactly what I needed. I would highly recommend Dr. LaReau to anyone!
Marie – Apr 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
I have both hips replaced by Dr La Reau a year apart with excellent outcomes. He is an excellent skilled surgeon. Takes time to explain things and I never felt rushed. The pre and post op teaching he and his staff provided have me the confidence to achieve the success that I achieved.
No Riverside, IL – Jul 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
I have to say Dr. LaReau is a life saver. My hip was really bone on bone. I had a total hip replacement. I could hardly walk. Dr. Lareau gave me my life back. Dr. Lareau is an exceptional surgeon. I will say if you need a hip replacement, this is the place to be. On a rating from 1 to 10 with 10 being the best, he's a 10+! Thank you so much.
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
Dr. LaReau is amazing. I had a frontal hip replacement and was walking the same day. I was home the day after. I feel GREAT
westchester , IL – Jan 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
Dr LaReau replaced one knee in June 2018 and the other in November 2018. My long "list" of questions he patiently answered thoroughly. Both procedures were performed at Good Sam and went so much better than I expected. Pain level was so minimal I didn't take any pain meds after being released from the hospital. Would highly recommend anyone considering a knee replacement to schedule an appt with Dr. LaReau.
Sandy Richards in Downers Grove, IL – Dec 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
Dr. LaReau has replaced both of my hips. The first surgery was 3 years ago and the second late last year and I have just completed my annual checkup. I left the hospital after each surgery the following day and walked out with a cane and minimal pain. He is compassionate and extremely thorough and I am happy I choose him. As with all of my experiences with Hinsdale Orthopaedics', everything went like clockwork start to finish.
Jan 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
Extremely professional. Pre op and post op went exactly as planned. Excellent results with hip replacement. I recommend Dr LaReau and his team without reservation.
TimMullins in Riverside,IL – Dec 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
My hip collapsed in the socket while mowing the lawn in Aug./2017. My GP Dr. Recommended Dr. Justin LaReau, so I called his office and was told the wait for an appt. Was 5 wks.! Since I could hardly walk, I saw another Dr., but kept the orig. appt. with Dr.LaReau which actually was my 2 nd opinion. In the meantime , thru word of mouth, Dr LaReau's kept coming up-with rave reviews!! Can't tell you enough, how glad I am to have kept the appt . Dr.Lareau is the best you will find for hip surgery!
Gregory Glassner in Downers Grove,Il – Dec 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
Like others who have written reviews, Dr. LeReau absolutely gave me my life back. Prior t having total hip replacement 4 months ago, I could barely walk and was in excruciating pain. Dr. LeReau confidently and with compassion assured me things would greatly improve after surgery. He was so right. His entire team, Sara, Tessa, Erin and Vicky were wonderful. Dr. LeReau personally called me back when I had some concerns. There are not enough rating stars to give to Dr. LeReau and his team!
Cheryl M. in Glen Ellyn, IL – Jun 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
Dr LaReau performed my hip replacement 6 weeks ago. I was in so much pain I walked with crutches for 3 weeks before my surgery. I can't believe that in only 4 months I was walking almost a mile a day. I am now up to a mile in the morning and a mile after dinner without any pain. I can't thank Dr. LaReau enough for helping my life get back to normal. I would highly recommend him to anyone contemplating hip replacement surgery.
Mickey mennella in Tinley Park, IL – Jun 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
Dr LaReau was willing to replace my right knee when other doctors were afraid to touch it because of a history of infection from a previous surgery by a different doctor. Dr LaRue impressed me with his respectful attitude, and understanding of the latest innovations in technique, materials, and infection prevention. Because of Dr LaReau's willingness to help me, I have regained a quality of life I didn't think possible! I am very grateful!
Mike in Batavia, IL – May 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
Dr. LaReau has performed both of my hip replacements and he is amazing!!! I thought it would be a painful and long recovery, but the opposite was true both surgeries. I would recommend Dr. LaReau in a heart beat.
Linda Wysocki in Coal City, IL – May 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
Dr LaReau, is easy-going always smiling and affable. When he's not smiling, its because he is listening intently or evaluating with the Eye and expectation of a perfectionist! None of this really matters, considering that the Dr's, methods and results are that of a homerun hitter the likes of a Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, Dimagio, or "Mr. Cub "Ernie Banks. That's all that really counts, isnt it complete perfection in the execution the swing and the resultant grand slam homerun! My knees are proof
Willowbrook, IL – May 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
My experience with Dr Lareau and his team at Hinsdale Orthopedics could not have been better. My total knee replacement surgery was coordinated and organized by his highly competent and caring team. From start to finish I have been pleasantly surprised and pleased at how well his team and the staff at Hinsdale Hospital worked together for my benefit and my positive health outcome. I can unreservedly recommend Dr Lareau and his staff at Hinsdale Orthopedics.
Willard Honnold in Downers Grove, IL – Apr 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
I am so glad I found Dr LaReau to help remedy my arthritic hips. He performed total replacement of both hips. Everything went as promised. No surprises. Great results. His entire team and personal skills doing the Anterior approach to hip replacement really payed off. I had better mobility from the day of the operation. After 4 weeks am walking and performing normal chores that I would have never expected. I felt that preparation, the procedure, could not have turned out better.
Robert Undine in Elmhurst, IL – Mar 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
I've never felt so comfortable and trusting of a doctor. Surgery was a difficult decision for me and Dr Larue made me very comfortable. The best bedside manner I have ever come across, especially since I am also in the medical field. Staff was excellent and I never felt like a number, they made it feel like we were all long time friends.
Lansing, IL – Mar 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
Dr. LaReau performed a hip replacement surgery on me 8 weeks ago. I am walking over two miles without a limp. I had a minor set back, as I over did it in week 5 and broke some internal stitches- they were able to fit me the schedule- perform x-rays and verify that all was fine. I was back at rehab in a few days no concerns. Dr. LaReau is a highly skilled surgeon, who is easy to communicate with and practices the latest procedures.
Wheaton, IL – Mar 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?
Dr. LaReau is your best surgeon if you must have a hip surgery. He is a superb surgeon, his instructions to prepare patients before surgery is detailed to help you to fast recovery after surgery. I have very little pain, and was walking a cane in a week. His staff and surgerical team is also excellent.
Christina S. in Wheaton, IL – Feb 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin LaReau, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. LaReau?

Dr. LaReau possesses a passion for orthopaedic research and humanitarian outreach. His research in orthopaedic trauma, pediatric orthopaedics, and joint replacement surgery has been presented at national meetings.  His outreach efforts have incl...Read more

• Bone & Joint Non-Surgical Orthopedics