Dr. Justin Kubeck, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Ocean Orthopedic Associates PA 530 Lakehurst Rd Ste 101 Toms River, NJ 08755 Get Directions
Dr. Justin Kubeck, MD
Dr. Justin Kubeck, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Toms River, NJ. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Kubeck is affiliated with Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge, Community Medical Center and Ocean Medical Center.

Dr. Kubeck's Care Philosophy

Ocean Orthopedic Associates is a collection of talented, highly trained, board-certified Orthopedic Surgeons and staff dedicated to serving Ocean, Monmouth & Middlesex counties. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive team approach in order to offer patients a continuum of care from general orthopedics and fracture care to highly specialized spine and joint reconstruction.

Dr. Kubeck's Experience

See how Dr. Kubeck's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kubeck

Dr. Kubeck accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Kubeck is now accepting new patients
Ocean Orthopedic Associates PA530 Lakehurst Rd Ste 101
Toms River, NJ 08755
Evening

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Kubeck has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kubeck's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kubeck to family and friends
Dr. Kubeck's Performance
in Toms River, NJ |
The doctor has hands of gold. For me he was wonderful. Before I came to him I was basically crippled couldn't do really anything, pain pills pain managements shots, chiropractor nothing helped. Dr. Kubeck helped me gave me the facts straight, made my decision and it was the best for me. I have recommended him already to family and friends with great results.
in Bayville, NJ |
Dr. Kubeck treated me for back pain for years and then he performed the spinal fusion surgery. He is competent, knowledgeable and takes time to listen to you. Dr. Kubeck answered all my questions before and after surgery. He is understanding and sympathetic. I will recommend Dr. Kubeck to family and/or friends because he is the best. His staff is also knowledgeable and compassionate.
in BAYVILLE, NJ |
THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS OPERATION WAS VERY SMOOTH AND THE FOLLOW UP WAS EXCELLENT. VERONICA WAS GREAT ON FOLLOWUP
in Toms River, NJ |
IF YOU ARE OUT THERE DEALING WITH BACK PAIN, LEG NUMBNESS, OR LOOSING YOUR ABILITY TO WALK........WELL THEN DR. KUBECK AND HIS HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL STAFF IS WHO YOU NEED TO SEE....!!! DR KUBECK FROM THE FIRST TIME YOU MEET HIM, PRESENTS HIMSELF ALONG WITH HIS STAFF MEMBERS AS FRIENDLY, INFORMATIVE , AND EXTREMELY TALENTED. A HIGHLY SKILLED ORTHOPEDIC SURGENT WHO IN MY CASE HAS PRODUCED RESULTS BEYOND MY WILLEST DREAMS...!!! AS A MILITARY PILOT, I AM NOW BACK ON FLIGHT STATUS...THANKS DOC ....!!!
in Manchester Township, NJ |
My husband was having severe back pain. We went to Dr. Kubeck because of the reputation of his office. He explained everything so that we could make a clear decision on whether to proceed with surgery. He never pushed the issue and left the decision totally up to us. My husband went through with the surgery on Feb. 15 and on that same day was up on his feet. Since the surgery he continually improved. Within 2 months he was back to work. We recommend Dr. Kubeck and his office to everyone we know!
in Whiting, NJ |
Dr Kubeck is in one word, AMAZING!! He took his time with me to explain what and why my back was so painful He then explained how he could help. And he did! His constant caring continue even after my surgery and his office staff is wonderful, kind and caring as well especially Veronica. I would recommend Dr Kubeck to anyone who needs a superb Orthopedist.
in Jackson, NJ |
Very good care and explained everything in detail. Hopefully the insurance is not a problem.
in Bayville, NJ |
called in and walked out - pain is totally gone and some loss of weight. very pleased and good experience.
in Hestermann |
Dr. Kubeck is an execellent physician. When I 1st came in to see him I was in such pain, and could not turn my neck. I had surgery and in 6 weeks I am free of any pain, and can go on with my every day schedule. Veronica his office assistant is so pleasant, and knowledgeable and always made me feel welcome. A big kudos to both Dr. Kubeck, and Veronica. Thank you both Nancy
in Manchester Township, NJ |
My husband was in terrible back pain and after having surgery with Dr. Kubeck in March, his pain was gone the day after surgery. Due to this success, I scheduled surgery six months later with Dr. Kubeck for severe spinal stenosis, sciatic nerve problems as well as the weakening of my feet due to back issues. Prior to the surgery, Dr. Kubeck visited with me and was cheerful and confident which put me at ease. The surgery has helped me and I look forward to a complete recovery.
in Toms River New Jersey |
I had a wonderful Dr. Justin Kubeck, do my back surgery. He did a great job, and I am feeling so much better now. He is an amazing Dr. I would recommend anyone, who needs back surgery, to go to him.. He is the best ever...Thank You for all your help...
in Hazlet, NJ |
My name is Tommy K. I have had Back pain for many years. Not sure where the pain originated from but I used to do a lot of professional Greek dancing and construction all my life. My job consists of heavy lifting. I am a Union Carpenter of local 254. Doctor Kubeck saw me and did step by step treatments to get me through the pain. The last resort was the 3,4,5, Lumbar Fusion. The surgery I feel was a Success! My recovery was 3 and a half months until I went back to full time work. Thank you Doc
in Howell, NJ |
Dr. Kubeck is great! He is very patient and listens to everything you have to say and answers all your questions. Anytime I needed to get in with him, even in emergency circumstances I was able to and he was always there to help.
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr Kubeck is very competent and caring. My surgery was very successful. Does not push you into having any surgery. I would highly recommend him to any of my friends and relatives.
in Whiting, NJ |
I was in very bad pain due to pinched nerve, but since I had my surgery with Dr.Kubeck I'm pain free and back to my normal activities.
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Kubeck is an amazing physician. He is dedicated to his patients and takes his time with you. He really is a caring, dedicated and wonderful doctor. I had surgery with him back in August and cannot say what a wonderful job he did. Thank You Dr. Kubeck!!!!
in Matawan Nj |
Dr. Kubeck was great. He preformed a minimally invasive surgery. I was walking the day after my Surgery and was back to work in 2 week. This is for a spine fusion. Other doctors I saw said it would be a 5 day hospital stay, and a long recovery. I would highly recommend Dr Kubeck. He saved me a lot of pain and suffering.
in Manchester,nj |
I would not hesitate to recommend Dr.Kubeck He's very easy to discuss your condition and worries with,you and he takes his time to explain everything.
in Toms River, NJ |
pain was gone immdeidately after surgery - thank you very much
in Bay like, NJ |
came for lower back injury with a result of lower spine surgery. Happy with all results and follow ups.
in Toms River Nj |
Dr Kubeck performed two surgeries on me: lower back and neck. The results of both are excellent. I am mobile and pain free for the first time in several years.
in Toms River, NJ |
My experience has been FANTASTIC! I came to see him with severe neck pain. He brought me in right away. Recommended the least invasive procedure before surgery (even though he thought I would probably need surgery anyway, he wanted to give the steroid injections a try first). I have met with him every two weeks for the last 3 months and he has been very caring, thoughtful, professional and always put MY interest above all. The injections worked and thankfully, did not need surgery. Thank you Dr.
in Little egg harbor nj |
He did my neck surgery I recommend him. He explained everything that he would do, and took the time to make sure you understood. He has a great bedside mannor, a long with his staff. I wish more doctors and their staff were like this. Thank you dr kubeck and staff for caring, and listening
in Toms River, NJ |
After more than 30 years of back pain, Dr. Kubeck has given me the ability to enjoy my retirement. R.N.s are very leary to allow anyone to touch their backs, but I now encourage my friends with long term back pain to have it evaluated.
in Marlboro, NJ |
my surgery was successful. My Wife, family and I loved the way that he explained everything so well about the surgery. I have been recommending him to people already.
in Toms River, NJ |
Its very rare to have a physician take the time to listen to you and not make you feel that you are taking up his time. I understood my diagnosis and was extremely pleased with his recommendations. Dr. Kubeck is a very caring physician and I would not hesitate for a moment to make another appointment. I consider myself very lucky to have him as my orthopedic physician.
in Whiting, NJ |
Dr. Kubeck told me, and I quote, ?I can fix your back. He did just that!!! I am now pain-free and back to riding my bicycle and traveling. I just came back from a 3,300 mile trip to the national parks out west and I am feeling great.
in Whiting, NJ |
Dr.Kubeck explains diagnosis thoroughly and I am very satisfied.
in Toms River, NJ |
My experience is a healthy one. Dr.did what was needed to correct my lumbar. His skills have made my life whole again after successful surgery. I would do it again and highly recommend Dr.Justin Kubeck and staff without any reservation.
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr. Kubeck is an excellent physician. He is very caring and compassionate and has excellent bedside manners.
Have you seen Dr. Justin Kubeck, MD?
Are you Dr. Kubeck?

Compare Dr. Kubeck

Dr. Kubeck's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kubeck's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Kubeck has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kubeck's Board Certifications

• Coccygeal Pain
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Femur Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Hip Sprain
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

Suny Downstate Medical Center

Completed in 2007

Ucsd Medical Center-Spine Surgery

Completed in 2008

Dr. Kubeck does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kubeck and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection