Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Justin Kane, MD
Justin Michael Kane, MD received his medical degree from Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA. He completed his internship at Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA and his orthopedic surgery residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Kane then completed his fellowship in foot and ankle surgery at Baylor University Medical Center at Dallas.Dr. Kane specializes in foot and ankle problems ranging from bunions and hammertoes to complex reconstructive surgery. He has particular interest in academic endeavors relating to the outcomes of surgical and non-surgical treatment of foot and ankle disorders. Dr. Kane gives lectures world-wide and has published numerous book chapters, articles, and reviews. He serves as a Professor of Surgery at Texas A&M Health Science Center College of Medicine and remains active in teaching residents, fellows and medical students.

5220 W University Dr Ste 220

McKinney, TX 75071

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Kane

In treating disorders of the foot and ankle, treatment decisions necessitate a close relationship between the doctor and the patient.  As an orthopedic foot and ankle surgeon, my goal is to provide individualized care that takes into consideration each patients unique problems and concerns.

There is no one treatment for every patient and by establishing a personal relationship, I strive to work together to provide optimal care for each patient as if they were a member of my own family.

Dr. Kane's Experience

Dr. Kane's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

Dr. Kane does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Disorders
  • Foot Sprain
  • Foot and Ankle Disorders
  • Foot and Ankle Injuries
  • Hammer Toe
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Plantar Fasciitis

• Rothman Inst-Thomas Jefferson U
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • Baylor University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2016

Dr. Kane has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kane has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kane does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kane and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kane's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kane to family and friends
Dr. Kane's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Kane did my left foot surgery to repair my broken metatarsal bone. I was very happy with the result , I didn't think I would heal up this fast this good! And talk about his personality! He is such an angel , very caring very nice and his professionalism goes through the roof! I have seen so many doctors in my life time but I have never seen one of his kind! He makes you feel at ease from day one and walks you through the whole process , he doesn't leave any questions unanswered. Blessing!!
in the colony, tx |
Dr lane is an amazing doctor! You can really tell some drs just treat you & push you out the door & some drs really care & are passionate. He truly cares about you & is very knowledgeable in what he does.
in Mckinney, TX |
Love him. So personable and thorough. Had an emergency patella rupture and he operated the next day. Explained everything and also gave me a great explanation of pain and rehab expectations. Sat down with me, my mom, and my husband to make sure we knew what had been done to my knee. made us feel so comfortable. Would recommend him to everyone. And knees aren't even his specialty. He also volunteers in 3rd world countries. And gave me his cell for personal follow up. AWESOME for a scared patient
Texas |
Asked how much and told will go thru insurance. Called next day told I could not return the overpriced brace (went home found on Amazon for $25). Told they would return my call however never returned after more left messages. Not impressed. Be certain all costs are communicated before you walk out. They also billed my insurance for something that they did not do....called and told the insurance company. Bad experience.
in McKinney, TX |
He was personable and thorough in his explanation of my problem. He showed me my x-rays and also an online diagram of the foot to further explain my injury. I felt he was very knowledgeable, yet spoke in terms easy to understand.
Prosper, TX |
Dr. Kane operated on my 80-year-old mother after she fell and broke her leg while visiting us. She was scared to undergo surgery, but after Dr. Kane met her the night before, she felt much more at ease. Since the surgery, he has contacted her and she texts him all the time. He is an excellent doctor and person.
Dallas, TX |
Brought my 7 year old to Dr. Kane regarding knee pain. Such an amazing experience. Very intelligent and broke it down in stick man form. Highly recommend!!!
in Prosper, TX |
Dr Kane is great bedside manners and knowledgable. Unlike most doctors, very happy person.
in Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Kane has excellent bedside manner, and approached my clinical scenario by ensuring I was educated on my diagnosis. He clearly communicated my 3-month treatment plan, and provided me ample opportunities to ask questions. He also shared evidence-based statistics with me, which I personally appreciated. I am really happy to have discovered his medical practice!
Have you seen Dr. Justin Kane, MD?
Are you Dr. Kane?