Dr. Justin Iorio, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Syracuse Orthopedic Specialists 5496 E Taft Rd Ste C North Syracuse, NY 13212 Get Directions
Dr. Justin Iorio, MD
Dr. Iorio is a fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in the management of complicated spinal deformities, degenerative and arthritic conditions, infections, trauma, and fractures. His clinical interests include motion-preserving procedures for cervical spine disorders, identifying risk factors for complications and prolonged hospital stay after cervical fusion, and utilizing both minimally invasive and open techniques for safe and optimal correction of spinal disorders.

Dr. Iorio's Care Philosophy

A native of Upstate New York, Dr. Iorio is eager to return to the area and aspires to provide excellent spine care to all patients by maximizing conservative treatment and performing safe procedures from the neck to the lower back.

Dr. Iorio's Experience

See how Dr. Iorio's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Iorio

Dr. Iorio accepts 22 insurance carriers

Dr. Iorio is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Iorio has admitting privileges.

Dr. Iorio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Iorio to family and friends
Dr. Iorio's Performance
in Oswego, NY |
After many bad experiences- uncaring Doctors who did not listen and rushed to pass me off, I was very grateful to finally be referred to Dr. Iorio. He cared, listened, and delved into the problem to try and help me. My surgery went very well and I am pleased. He is caring, professional, and skilled. I highly recommend Dr. Iorio.
in Holland Patent, NY |
Great doctor, thorough,very competent, and pleasant..
in New York |
Dr. Iorio removed a cyst from my spine and it turned my life around! I could barely use my leg for months and then with one small incision he gave me a pain-free life back. I would recommend him to anyone with back problems.
in Adams center |
Dr lorio is a great dr he has always been there when I needed something . I would highly recommend him to anyone with a back issues. He comes highly recommend by me.
in Skaneateles, NY |
Dr Iorio took extremly good care of me during a very difficult time. I find him to be someone who truly cares about his patients. I always knew exactly what to expect. He made me feel safe & secure. His bedside manner is also outstanding. I recommend him to everyone I know who has trouble with their back or neck. He is kind and extremly professional. Plus the staff at S.O.S. all make you feel comfortable throughout the entire process of my surgery everyone was terrific. Thank you.
in New Woodstock, NY |
My experience was outstanding. I highly recommend him. When I first met with him, I appreciated him truly listening to my concerns, his compassion, directness and clarity. His office is very efficient and helpful. He has a lovely nurse and surgery scheduler. My surgery went exactly as he told me it would and I was home the same evening. I am grateful to no longer being in very harsh levels of pain.
in Syracuse, NY |
Dr. Iorio is a caring and compassionate spine surgeon. It is obvious that he always does what is in the best interest of his patients.
in Camillus, NY |
Very professional. All aspects of my medical care were addressed to my full satisfaction. After my first meeting with Dr. Iorio I had complete confidence that if I needed surgery after further diagnostics, he would be my surgeon. Excellent. Would recommend to anyone.
in Clayton, NY |
I have suffered with degenerative disc disease with herniations of l3-l4, l4-l5, and l5-s1 for years.. facet joint injections, caudal epiduralS, medication etc barely able to walk to my mailbox without legs locking up.. 1st visit with Dr Iorio, he actually went over my mri with me, and surgery was scheduled for 6 days later. Since surgery, (4 months) I have walked close to 200 miles!! I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Iorio!!!
in East Syracuse, NY |
I would highly recommend Dr.Iorio. He takes the time to listen and explain everything so I could understand. He is very knowledgeable and I felt comfortable with him the first visit. He is very personable and great bed side manners!!!!! A+++ Doctor!!!!
in Pennellville NY |
My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Iorio, he is absolutely wonderful. After my husband went to numerous doctors for his back/leg pain with no results he found Dr. Iorio who helped him tremendously. I then started with back/leg pain also and he took me right in and was very helpful with my problems. We are still working on getting my pain better, but it is so much better. Thank you so much.
in Baldwinsville, NY |
He is innovative, personable, good sense of humor but most importantly professional. He goes out of his way to make sure you are doing good before, during and after surgery. Doesn't have a staff member call but calls himself. Very Impressive. Gives you alternative advice and suggestions while you are trying to decide right way to go. He does not pressure you and allows you all the time you want and need in making that decision. I cannot say enough good about him. Thank you Dr. Iorio.
in Utica NY 13502 |
Explained the procedure to me so I understood what would happen in my terms like him very much
in Castleton On Hudson, NY |
Dr. Iorio is a pleasure for me to have as a doctor! He is professional and down to earth and understands my concerns. He listened to me, went over my records, and directed me on the right path for surgery in the spring. I trust his judgment and know my surgery will be successful. Absolute best doctor after spending much wasted time listening to at least 5 back specialists that admitted they didn't know how to "fix" my spine. Dr. Iorio is a "sweetie"!
in Syracuse, NY |
Excellent...he was helpful in me understanding my heath situation and providing possible alternatives. I found him to be straightforward and honest regarding my health situation.
Have you seen Dr. Justin Iorio, MD?
Are you Dr. Iorio?

Compare Dr. Iorio

Dr. Iorio says...

Dr. Iorio's Care Philosophy

Dr. Iorio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Cervical Spine Disorders

Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY - Spinal Surgery Fellowship

Completed in 2016

Northeastern University

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Iorio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Iorio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery
  • Orthopedic Neck Surgery

• Anterior Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery With Fusion
  • Anterior Cervical Microdiscectomy With Fusion
  • Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion Surgery (ALIF)
  • Cervical Disc Replacement