Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM

Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM

Podiatric SurgeryMaleAge 47

Telehealth services available

Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM is a Podiatric Surgery Specialist in Somerset, NJ and has over 21 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine medical school in 2000. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset and Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fleming to book an appointment.

Office Hours

4.5

Dr. Fleming
absolutely
Jul 15, 2021
Dr Fleming made my surgery successful and non stressful. I can’t say enough about him exceptional. Warm and talented. Total success. If you are considering. Foot surgery. Go to the best. It’s Dr. Fleming.
irene allegro – Feb 25, 2021
I was interested in a Total Ankle Replacement; I have severe osteoarthritis in both ankles, causing extreme mobility issues and constant pain. I did quite a bit of research on ankle specialists, and Dr Justin Fleming’s credentials are impressive. In person, his calm demeanor, intelligence, kindness, and sense of humor are everything I hoped to find. He went over my X-rays with me in detail, and explained the procedure thoroughly. Dr Fleming answered every question, and addressed any concerns with such patience, that I was completely comfortable moving forward with surgery. I have had an amazing outcome, and am so grateful to Dr Fleming for his skill in replacing the joint, and repairing all the associated damage to the tendons and ligaments. With no more pain, and the improvement in mobility, my quality of life has greatly improved. I absolutely recommend Dr Fleming with the strongest confidence for any foot or ankle issues!
Betsy Cummings – Dec 09, 2020
He did a great job on my surgery. Always took time to answer all my questions and was very thorough and never felt rushed at my appointment
Rebecca J Bortman – Nov 03, 2020
I went to see Dr. Fleming for a second opinion regarding my foot and ankle problems (pain, swelling, and alignment). For 5 years, my original doctor(s) could not figure out what else they could do to help me. When I initially visited Dr. Fleming back in October 2019, after first taking x-rays, he knew right away what type of surgery he needed to perform to relieve me from all of the pain I was experiencing. Since the surgery, and after completing physical therapy, I could not be happier! I barely have any swelling nor pain in foot and ankle, and it is now properly aligned. I have not been able to jog, run, or play sports since my car accident 6 years ago, and Dr. Fleming made it so that now I am able to jog once again. In a few weeks or so, I hope to be running and playing recreational sports yet again. Dr. Fleming is amazing! He has given me a part of my life back that I had said goodbye to years ago. Thank you very much Dr. Fleming for everything you have done for me and my life.
Robert F. Cascio – Sep 09, 2020
Great doctor gave me my quality of life back
Douglas Ruoff – Jul 14, 2020
I have nothing but respect and appreciation for Dr. Fleming. He is a skilled surgeon with a bedside manner that eases any apprehension. His calm and thorough explanation of the necessary procedure left me confident entering my recent surgery. My surgery was to correct a failed bunion surgery that likely contributed to a collapsed arch and other issues. I am currently 3 weeks post op and non weight bearing until the end of April. There have been no post op issues despite the added bonus of the pandemic! Dr. Fleming is approachable and available for patient questions/concern like no other physician I've encountered.
Jeanne Carrington – Mar 29, 2020
So nice and professional. Truthful and caring. Seeing him.on Tuesday for my pro op appointment. So far I am feeling good after my surgery. I have confidence in him for my next surgery.
Albertina Conforti – Dec 15, 2019
Dr. Fleming recently repaired a broken right ankle sustained by an improper plant on a bottom stair in my home. During our initial appointment, he was reassuring that surgery would be successful and my ankle would be as good as new in several weeks. Dr. Fleming is a quality surgeon with a congenial ‘bed-side’ manner and I would highly recommend his services !
George P Molloy in Belle Mead, NJ – Nov 27, 2019
Excellent doctor, patient and thorough with his assessment as well as explanation of the surgical repairs needed to my foot. I am a long time patient of UOA but was a new patient to Dr. Fleming this year. He exemplifies the UOA brand, professionalism, outstanding medical expertise and compassion. His assistant Katelyn is friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient.
Nov 14, 2019
Dr. Fleming is great. He performed a surgery on my foot following a motor vehicle accident. He is knowledgeable and personable... I would absolutely recommend him.
Oct 31, 2019
Dr. Fleming is one of a kind. Not only is he kind and empathetic, he is extremely knowledgeable and competent. I was diagnosed with a broken fibula and a severely sprained ankle. While presenting the options, Dr. Fleming highly recommended ankle stabilization surgery. His explanation was clear, logical, and confident. His approach to this difficult news put me at ease. This experience continued while entering the surgical room and each follow up appointment. Best part about Dr. Fleming, he lets you talk and he listens. Dr. Fleming’s awesome listening skills, humility, and ability to connect, make him an excellent doctor. Couple this with the success of my surgery and that makes Dr. Fleming an exceptional doctor!
Jamie Stevens – Aug 14, 2019
I ruptured my achilles a few months ago and came in for an appointment with Dr. Fleming. He explained to me the different options for treatment and I eventually chose to get surgery to fix it. He was very caring, courteous, professional, & personable. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He set my mind at ease and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way (this was my first ever surgery). I cannot say any more good things about him. I highly recommend him!
Joe M. in Somerset, NJ – Jun 19, 2019
I had 3 surgeries with Dr. Fleming and he was the best. His bedside manner was great. He explained everything in detail before each surgery. After the 2nd surgery an infection had set in the bones in my foot. What was supposed to be an in/out procedure turned into a 4 day stay in the hospital. After each surgery he came out to my husband and explained to him everything he did. I have nothing but praise for him. He even called me at home to see how I was doing. I have absolutely no complaints about him.
Pat Joh son in Philadelphia , PA – Jun 14, 2019
It is with my great pleasure and honor to provide a review for Dr. Justin Fleming of UOA. I am a 60 year old woman, who was hit by a car last July 2018 an broke both legs, an ankle, two shoulders and an arm. Last November Dr. Fleming repaired my ankle with metallic plates, buttons, screws and suture. His intelligence, competence, surgical skill, professional demeanor, compassion and overall lovely personality makes him, by far, one of the best (if not THE BEST) Doctors I have ever known. He was there every step of the way managing my treatment and restored my ankle to maximum functionality. My situation with my auto insurance was difficult and Dr. Fleming tackled them head on and never backed down. I am so thankful that he and the other physicians and staff of UOA were put into my life when I needed them the most. I highly recommend Dr. Fleming to anyone needing expert podiatric care. He is the best and I cannot say enough good things about him. My heartfelt thanks goes out to him!
TOMS RIVER – Jun 06, 2019
Dr. Fleming performed surgery on my ankle in February. He was caring and professional. The surgery was successful and his presence put me at ease during a very stressful situation. I highly recommend Dr. Fleming to anyone who might need an orthopedic surgeon
May 29, 2019
I've been under Dr. Fleming's care for just about a year now and would never consider seeing anyone else unless necessary. Being an active drummer and a diabetic, Dr. Fleming has helped me TREMENDOUSLY in the rehabilitation of my foot and ankle. If you're looking for someone who cares and will give the best possible treatment options, look no further.
May 02, 2019
As a parent, you want the best surgeon possible for your child. We thought we would have to go to Philly or NY, we didn't. My son has been an athlete his entire life and now a D-1 collegiate athlete suffering w/a 2.5 millimeter arthritic cyst in his ankle. Dr. Fleming weighed all the options, outlined and thoroughly went through what was a very complicated procedure w/us and mostly importantly my son putting our minds at ease. Surgery and post-op..we couldn't be happier w/the results!!
Mar 30, 2019
What a fantastic doctor. I feel that Dr. Fleming listens to me.
Christine in Yardley, PA – Dec 14, 2018
I have seen Dr. Fleming several times for different issues with my feet and lower leg. He has also performed surgery on me twice. He is extremely knowledgable and did a great job explaining the issues as well as my options for treatment and recovery. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Fleming and have recommended him to friends and family.
Eric in Richboro, PA – Nov 29, 2017

How was your experience with Dr. Fleming?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Foot Fracture

Dr. Fleming treats Foot Fracture more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Fleming treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Fleming treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 98% of his peers

Dr. Fleming treats this condition more than 98% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

Dr. Fleming accepts

Dr. Fleming accepts the following insurance:

Select
Community Blue PPO
QualCare
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO

Dr. Justin Fleming is a board certified foot and ankle surgeon, who is a nationally recognized for his expertise and skill. He obtained his undergraduate...Read more

• Podiatric Surgery