Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM

Dr. Fleming
Telehealth services available

University Orthopaedic Associates of NJ

4810 Belmar Blvd Wall Township, NJ 07753

Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM is a Podiatry Specialist in Wall Township, NJ. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fleming to book an appointment.

Dr. Fleming's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fleming

4.4

Dr. Fleming?
  • Explained conditions well (55)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (55)
  • Listened & answered questions (54)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (11)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (11)
  • Office environment (8)
I went to see Dr. Fleming for a second opinion regarding my foot and ankle problems (pain, swelling, and alignment). For 5 years, my original doctor(s) could not figure out what else they could do to help me. When I initially visited Dr. Fleming back in October 2019, after first taking x-rays, he knew right away what type of surgery he needed to perform to relieve me from all of the pain I was experiencing. Since the surgery, and after completing physical therapy, I could not be happier! I barely have any swelling nor pain in foot and ankle, and it is now properly aligned. I have not been able to jog, run, or play sports since my car accident 6 years ago, and Dr. Fleming made it so that now I am able to jog once again. In a few weeks or so, I hope to be running and playing recreational sports yet again. Dr. Fleming is amazing! He has given me a part of my life back that I had said goodbye to years ago. Thank you very much Dr. Fleming for everything you have done for me and my life.
Robert F. Cascio – Sep 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
Great doctor gave me my quality of life back
Douglas Ruoff – Jul 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
I have nothing but respect and appreciation for Dr. Fleming. He is a skilled surgeon with a bedside manner that eases any apprehension. His calm and thorough explanation of the necessary procedure left me confident entering my recent surgery. My surgery was to correct a failed bunion surgery that likely contributed to a collapsed arch and other issues. I am currently 3 weeks post op and non weight bearing until the end of April. There have been no post op issues despite the added bonus of the pandemic! Dr. Fleming is approachable and available for patient questions/concern like no other physician I've encountered.
Jeanne Carrington – Mar 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
So nice and professional. Truthful and caring. Seeing him.on Tuesday for my pro op appointment. So far I am feeling good after my surgery. I have confidence in him for my next surgery.
Albertina Conforti – Dec 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
Dr. Fleming recently repaired a broken right ankle sustained by an improper plant on a bottom stair in my home. During our initial appointment, he was reassuring that surgery would be successful and my ankle would be as good as new in several weeks. Dr. Fleming is a quality surgeon with a congenial ‘bed-side’ manner and I would highly recommend his services !
George P Molloy in Belle Mead, NJ – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
Excellent doctor, patient and thorough with his assessment as well as explanation of the surgical repairs needed to my foot. I am a long time patient of UOA but was a new patient to Dr. Fleming this year. He exemplifies the UOA brand, professionalism, outstanding medical expertise and compassion. His assistant Katelyn is friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient.
Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
Dr. Fleming is great. He performed a surgery on my foot following a motor vehicle accident. He is knowledgeable and personable... I would absolutely recommend him.
Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
Dr. Fleming is one of a kind. Not only is he kind and empathetic, he is extremely knowledgeable and competent. I was diagnosed with a broken fibula and a severely sprained ankle. While presenting the options, Dr. Fleming highly recommended ankle stabilization surgery. His explanation was clear, logical, and confident. His approach to this difficult news put me at ease. This experience continued while entering the surgical room and each follow up appointment. Best part about Dr. Fleming, he lets you talk and he listens. Dr. Fleming’s awesome listening skills, humility, and ability to connect, make him an excellent doctor. Couple this with the success of my surgery and that makes Dr. Fleming an exceptional doctor!
Jamie Stevens – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
I ruptured my achilles a few months ago and came in for an appointment with Dr. Fleming. He explained to me the different options for treatment and I eventually chose to get surgery to fix it. He was very caring, courteous, professional, & personable. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor. He set my mind at ease and made sure I was comfortable every step of the way (this was my first ever surgery). I cannot say any more good things about him. I highly recommend him!
Joe M. in Somerset, NJ – Jun 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
I had 3 surgeries with Dr. Fleming and he was the best. His bedside manner was great. He explained everything in detail before each surgery. After the 2nd surgery an infection had set in the bones in my foot. What was supposed to be an in/out procedure turned into a 4 day stay in the hospital. After each surgery he came out to my husband and explained to him everything he did. I have nothing but praise for him. He even called me at home to see how I was doing. I have absolutely no complaints about him.
Pat Joh son in Philadelphia , PA – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
It is with my great pleasure and honor to provide a review for Dr. Justin Fleming of UOA. I am a 60 year old woman, who was hit by a car last July 2018 an broke both legs, an ankle, two shoulders and an arm. Last November Dr. Fleming repaired my ankle with metallic plates, buttons, screws and suture. His intelligence, competence, surgical skill, professional demeanor, compassion and overall lovely personality makes him, by far, one of the best (if not THE BEST) Doctors I have ever known. He was there every step of the way managing my treatment and restored my ankle to maximum functionality. My situation with my auto insurance was difficult and Dr. Fleming tackled them head on and never backed down. I am so thankful that he and the other physicians and staff of UOA were put into my life when I needed them the most. I highly recommend Dr. Fleming to anyone needing expert podiatric care. He is the best and I cannot say enough good things about him. My heartfelt thanks goes out to him!
TOMS RIVER – Jun 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
Dr. Fleming performed surgery on my ankle in February. He was caring and professional. The surgery was successful and his presence put me at ease during a very stressful situation. I highly recommend Dr. Fleming to anyone who might need an orthopedic surgeon
May 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
I've been under Dr. Fleming's care for just about a year now and would never consider seeing anyone else unless necessary. Being an active drummer and a diabetic, Dr. Fleming has helped me TREMENDOUSLY in the rehabilitation of my foot and ankle. If you're looking for someone who cares and will give the best possible treatment options, look no further.
May 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
As a parent, you want the best surgeon possible for your child. We thought we would have to go to Philly or NY, we didn't. My son has been an athlete his entire life and now a D-1 collegiate athlete suffering w/a 2.5 millimeter arthritic cyst in his ankle. Dr. Fleming weighed all the options, outlined and thoroughly went through what was a very complicated procedure w/us and mostly importantly my son putting our minds at ease. Surgery and post-op..we couldn't be happier w/the results!!
Mar 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
What a fantastic doctor. I feel that Dr. Fleming listens to me.
Christine in Yardley, PA – Dec 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
I have seen Dr. Fleming several times for different issues with my feet and lower leg. He has also performed surgery on me twice. He is extremely knowledgable and did a great job explaining the issues as well as my options for treatment and recovery. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Fleming and have recommended him to friends and family.
Eric in Richboro, PA – Nov 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
I searched for the best doctor for bunion surgery. Dr. Fleming was referred to me by another physician. Dr. Fleming is a true professional in his field. His bedside manor is very caring and comforting .I have recommended Dr. Fleming numerous times. I would never use another anyone else for foot surgery. He's amazing at his profession.
Laura Siddons in Newtown Pa – Nov 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
After years of dealing with ankle issues from old sports injuries, I finally decided to have surgery. Dr. Fleming provided outstanding care at a level of service that is unmatched. He always took time to explain things and never made appointments feel rushed. Dr. Fleming performed surgery on both of my ankles and I am back to running and all of my previous activities and feeling better than ever.
Sara Gilbert in Haddonfield, NJ – Nov 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
After x-rays, MRI, and discussion, I made an appointment for ankle surgery with Dr. Fleming due to the outstanding reviews. I did want to discuss details with him since I was not given much when we first discussed the need for tendon repair. I have been trying to set an appointment with him for one month now and the staff can only tell me: "He is on a personal leave of absence and no return date is known". That's it. Oh, and his surgeries are being cancelled until further notice. HUH?!
Mark in Yardley, PA – Oct 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
I can't say enough about Aria Ortho Surgical team!
Margaret Fiero – Oct 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Fleming?

Dr. Justin Fleming is a board certified foot and ankle surgeon, who is a nationally recognized for his expertise and skill. He obtained his undergraduate degree from Widener University. In 2000, he graduated as the valedictorian of his medi...Read more

• Podiatry