Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM

Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery  ·
Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery specialist in Somerset, NJ and has been practicing for 16 years. He graduated from Temple University in 2000 and specializes in podiatric foot & ankle surgery and podiatry.Read his story

2 Worlds Fair Dr

Somerset, NJ 08873

• Amerihealth
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Fleming's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Fleming's Top Procedures and Conditions

Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open

Dr. Fleming performs Foot and Ankle Fracture Treatment, Open more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Fleming performs this procedure more than 100% of his peers

Ankle Sprains and Strains

Dr. Fleming treats Ankle Sprains and Strains more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Fleming treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture

Dr. Fleming treats Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture more than 100% of his peers

Dr. Fleming treats this condition more than 100% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Achilles Tendon Rupture

• Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Sever's Disease
  • Stress Fracture of Foot

"Dr. Justin Fleming is a board certified foot and ankle surgeon, who is a nationally recognized for his expertise and skill. He obtained his undergraduate degree from Widener University. In 2000, he graduated as the valedictorian of his medical schoo...

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

8.620689655172415%

Dr. Fleming?
Dr. Fleming's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM
I've been under Dr. Fleming's care for just about a year now and would never consider seeing anyone else unless necessary. Being an active drummer and a diabetic, Dr. Fleming has helped me TREMENDOUSLY in the rehabilitation of my foot and ankle. If you're looking for someone who cares and will give the best possible treatment options, look no further.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
As a parent, you want the best surgeon possible for your child. We thought we would have to go to Philly or NY, we didn't. My son has been an athlete his entire life and now a D-1 collegiate athlete suffering w/a 2.5 millimeter arthritic cyst in his ankle. Dr. Fleming weighed all the options, outlined and thoroughly went through what was a very complicated procedure w/us and mostly importantly my son putting our minds at ease. Surgery and post-op..we couldn't be happier w/the results!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
What a fantastic doctor. I feel that Dr. Fleming listens to me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
I have seen Dr. Fleming several times for different issues with my feet and lower leg. He has also performed surgery on me twice. He is extremely knowledgable and did a great job explaining the issues as well as my options for treatment and recovery. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Fleming and have recommended him to friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
I searched for the best doctor for bunion surgery. Dr. Fleming was referred to me by another physician. Dr. Fleming is a true professional in his field. His bedside manor is very caring and comforting .I have recommended Dr. Fleming numerous times. I would never use another anyone else for foot surgery. He's amazing at his profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
After years of dealing with ankle issues from old sports injuries, I finally decided to have surgery. Dr. Fleming provided outstanding care at a level of service that is unmatched. He always took time to explain things and never made appointments feel rushed. Dr. Fleming performed surgery on both of my ankles and I am back to running and all of my previous activities and feeling better than ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
After x-rays, MRI, and discussion, I made an appointment for ankle surgery with Dr. Fleming due to the outstanding reviews. I did want to discuss details with him since I was not given much when we first discussed the need for tendon repair. I have been trying to set an appointment with him for one month now and the staff can only tell me: "He is on a personal leave of absence and no return date is known". That's it. Oh, and his surgeries are being cancelled until further notice. HUH?!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
I can't say enough about Aria Ortho Surgical team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
Dr.Fleming is teacher .He is the Master in his field . Dr,Justin Fleming .not only treated me .He was compassionate to my family, he listened to their fears and concerns .My foot was crushed thirty five years ago ,missing a toe .There were many concerns . I fractured my tibia and ankle .It has almost been a year ,I never thought I would ever walk again .I will forever be thankful to him today I walk with no pain in my ankle and foot . His practice is so successful due to his brilliance .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
I came to Dr Fleming via the emergency room with bi lateral broken ankles. I did not have the option of choosing a surgeon, but happy to say, I feel like I was lucky to have a skilled Doctor take care of my surgical needs. My experience with Dr Fleming and his staff at the Langhorne office was like a well oiled machine. Would recommend ! Thank you Dr Fleming for the long steady road to recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
After 2 years of being told i would never walk again, Dr. Justin J. Fleming told me he could fix my foot. Those words affected me so strongly i cried. A man of his word 3 months later i was walking again. I also danced at my sister's wedding 6 months later. i will never forget what this man did for me at my darkest hour. He is a life saving surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
Having quite a complicated (unplanned) injury the doctors who initially evaluated me made the decision to postpone necessary surgery & transfer me to Dr. Fleming. When a peer highly recommends a person over themselves, speaks volumes, it is one of the finest compliments one can professionally receive. That being said from beginning til now I have been well informed of my treatment,comfortable with the process,& genuinely grateful that I have had such a talented doctor (&equally remarkable staff)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
I met Dr. Fleming ten years ago after a severe car crash. I had fractured my ankle and fibula. He came late at night and did an ORIF on my right ankle. He was superior in his care and aftercare. His bedside manner is caring and professional. Also, he takes time to answer any question you may have. Although, I do have some on going problems with this ankle, he has always been there for me. Did need his care again for a fracture in my left foot. Guess the right wanted company!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
I feel Dr. Fleming has a high level of expertise and skill in his field. What sets him apart is how he administers those talents. He takes time to listen, answer questions and give the kind of care that is reassuring. The staff is top notch as are his colleagues. I am grateful and feel fortunate to have gotten the care I have from Dr. Fleming. Thanks!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
Dr. Fleming was excellent. He is kind and caring. I broke an ankle on one foot and a bone in the other. He suggested surgery and 2 1/2 months later I am up and walking around. I would highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
Dr Fleming is one of the best . He is very thorough and very compassionate. We appreciate his expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
Dr. Fleming has been great from the beginning! I had a bad ankle injury (dislocation/break/torn ligaments) and he was very direct and calm about the diagnosis and he felt confident surgery would fix the issues. And his calmness and confidence helped me feel good about my prognosis. Now a little over 2 months after surgery, I am walking fine and driving and back to my regular life thanks to Dr. Fleming and his team at Aria 3B! I would recommend Dr. Fleming to anyone with an ankle/foot issue!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
Went to Dr Fleming for a necessary foot surgery. Dr. Fleming was very professional and did an excellent job of repairing my foot. I would not hesitate to recommend him for any foot problems. I will be going back to gave my left foot worked soon.
Very good Dr. Love him thanks for everything
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Fleming, DPM?
Dr. Fleming's care and concern are excellent; could not ask for more from him. Always willing to see a great physician, but wait times to see him are far from excellent; have exceeded one hour, and no explanations are ever offered. Office staff is friendly and courteous, but offer confusing directions. eg. our last visit was one hour longer than needed because the staff forgot to take the x-ray doctor had ordered. Its not the doctor that is lacking, its his office support that is poor.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Fleming?

Insurance accepted