Dr. Justin Field, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery | Male

Dr. Justin Field, MD
Dr. Justin Field, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Field is affiliated with The Core Institute Specialty Hospital, Oasis Hospital and HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center.

Dr. Field's Experience

See how Dr. Field's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Field

Dr. Field accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Field is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Field has admitting privileges.

Dr. Field's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Field to family and friends
    3.9
    Dr. Field's Performance
    in Gilbert, AZ |
    Top notch! 100% recommend him and his team. I had my back surgery about a year ago and have been better than new ever since. Great explanation of what he was going to do and and why. Follow up after surgery was excellent told me every thing he did and what he found and explained everything so I could understand him.
    in Prescott, Arizona |
    Dr. Field performed spinal fusion surgery on me at the L4-5 level in October, 2011, to correct spondylolisthesis. He was so helpful and caring, and he and his team made all the difference! Recently, I started having sciatica in my right leg. I contacted his office and was able to schedule an appointment easily. Looking at the MRI and x-rays, Dr. Field explained the issues involved and we now have a treatment plan. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Field for his expertise and caring service!
    in Ft McDowell, AZ |
    The description and location of the pain was the same before surgery as after surgery. I was told I was now suffering from bursitis. So I had lower back surgery to correct bursitis which you know it did not. Please get a second opinion or for your better health get a different surgeon.
    Scottsdale, AZ |
    I had an anterior lumbar fusion and posterior fixation with laminectomy 10 wks ago, and I'm very pleased with care I received on initial evaluation, the results of my procedure, and the care and attention I received afterward. I had about a million and one questions before surgery, and Dr. Field answered all of them. His office staff is amazing, and kind. I had a lot of experience getting second and third opinions, by different specialists, and his office was the easiest to interact with.
    in Scottsdale, AZ |
    Dr. Field is a blessing. He fixed my lower back several intend ago and now I have no pain and weakness. His staff is phenomenal as well. Dr. Field is humble and compassionate. He has truly changed my life.
    in Scottsdale , AZ |
    Justin Field is one of the finest surgeons in America. I kept asking people who had had spinal surgery for their recommendations, and Justin Field's name kept coming up. He did a fusion and a decompression L4 L5 on me 13 days ago and I feel like he gave me back my life. I can walk for miles, have very little post op pain, and he made me an inch taller and straightened out to a degree my scoliosis. This doctor is a miracle man. He also has a great personality.
    in Phoenix, AZ |
    Best Spine Surgeon in the country. He was born to be a perfect spine surgeon. Would recommend him to Everyone. I can't say enough about how amazing he is. His excellent surgery techniques also match his kindness and true care and concern for his patients.. 5stars isn't enough!!!!
    in Goodyear, AZ |
    After his rude PA assessed me, and having 3 x-rays, Dr. Field failed to show me the x-rays or interpret them. The worst part was, he insisted I take opiods & steroids for my hip pain which I refused. He then stated (in the presence of my husband), You're wasting my time! Don't go to this jerk.
    in Chandler,AZ |
    Thank you doctor Field, outstanding service.
    in Chandler, AZ |
    I had excruciating back and leg pain for over a year. It was so painful and agonizing I couldn?t walk without bending forward and holding on to something. I would try to get up after sitting or lying, I would yelp and cry trying to do so. After going to doctors I found Dr. Justin Field, who was to point and seemed to understand what I was telling him. Dr. Field scheduled surgery on Feb 10,2015. Thirteen months later I am now 100% and living my life.
    Have you seen Dr. Justin Field, MD?
    Are you Dr. Field?

Dr. Field's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Field has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Field's Board Certifications

• Ankylosing Spondylitis
    • Broken Neck
    • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
    • Lumbar Spine Fracture
    • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
    • Pathological Spine Fracture
    • Sacrum Disorders
    • Sjögren's Syndrome
    • Thoracic Spine Fracture
    • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy

TULANE UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Field does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Field and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
    • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
    • Herniated Disc Surgery
    • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
    • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
    • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair