Dr. Justin Duke, MD

Joint Reconstruction Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Dr. Justin Duke, MD
Married with three children.

Dr. Duke's Care Philosophy

Excellent patient centered care.

Dr. Duke's Experience

See how Dr. Duke's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Duke

Dr. Duke accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Duke is now accepting new patients
LEWIS COUNTY GENERAL HOSPITAL - ORTHOPAE7785 N State St
Lowville, NY 13367

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Duke has admitting privileges.

Dr. Duke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duke to family and friends
Dr. Duke's Performance
in Thornton , CO |
I saw Dr Duke about pain thru my hips and knees. He listened as I explained an ongoing rare medical condition that I have. He was very sympathetic and concerned about helping me with a diagnosis. After x-rays and some further investigating, I had a treatment plan. Dr Duke explained the type of surgery I needed and how he would proceed to fit me with new hips. The amount of knowledge and confidence he projects as a Dr I found very reassuring. I have two new hips and am living PAIN FREE Yahoo.
in Aurora, CO |
I would like to thank Dr. Duke for the professional work he did on my knee replacement surgery. I had no problems. I am far better now than in the last 4 years,He is very professional.His after care was great. He even called me a year after my surgery to see how i was doing.I would recommend him to anyone needing knee surgery.
in Scottsbluff, NE |
Dr. Duke is an exceptional surgeon! He is a very personal doctor, with excellent bedside manners and is extremely professional. There was never a time that I was concerned about his ability to perform my total hip replacement. I suffered bone on bone arthritic pain for many years and was confident that by allowing Dr. Duke to give me a new hip, I would no longer suffer the terrible pain, I would be able to walk freely and that the length of my legs would be the same! Grateful 89 year old!!
in Kimball NE 69145 |
I have and I will continue to do so -- family, friends, church family and my community. Dr. Duke was a great find for my new knee last December and I feel he was the absolute best person I could have picked...He is easy to talk to - down to earth - tells it like it is - answers any and all questions .... he is the best in my book. I hope to not need him for a long time but when I do he will be my go to guy.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Duke did a great job with both my hip replacements. He gave me my active life back.
Denver, CO |
I am very grateful to Dr. Duke for his professionalism & expert care for my Dad, who's had two knees replaced by Dr. Duke. He was thoughtful of my dad's other medical issues that had to be considered prior to, during & after surgery. For both knee replacements, Dr. Duke patiently explained everything, and kept us all well informed of my dad's progress. My Dad is happy with his new knees, and is already back to enjoying his independence in caring for his home and garden with less pain!
in Denver, Co. |
Dr. Duke changed my life. I was having difficulty with a previous knee replacement. After an examination & consultation, he identified the issues, recommending revision surgery. He subsequently performed the surgery. The surgery went well, and while i was in recovery , he personally telephoned my family letting them know that I was recovering well. I was released in less than 24 hours after the surgery. The reb and follow up care has been outstanding. I now have a quality of life worth living.
Have you seen Dr. Justin Duke, MD?
Are you Dr. Duke?

Compare Dr. Duke

Dr. Duke says...

Married with three children.

Dr. Duke's Care Philosophy

Excellent patient centered care.

Dr. Duke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Joint Reconstruction Orthopedic Surgery
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis

University of Alabama (UAB) and Birmingham VA Medical Center

Completed in 2013

Lousiana State U

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Duke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Reconstruction Orthopedic Surgery