Dr. Justin Duke, MD

Dr. Justin Duke, MD

Joint Reconstruction Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Justin Duke, MD is a joint reconstruction orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Scottsbluff, NE. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Read his story

2 W 42nd St Ste 120

Scottsbluff, NE 69361

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Learn about Dr. Duke

Dr. Duke's Experience

Dr. Duke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Joint Reconstruction Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Duke's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Duke "Married with three children."

This content was provided by Dr. Duke "Excellent patient centered care."

• Joint Reconstruction Orthopedic Surgery
  • Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery
  • Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics
  • Orthopedic Hip Surgery
  • Orthopedic Knee Surgery

Dr. Duke does not have any board certifications listed.

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis

• Hip Replacement
  • Hip Replacement Revision
  • Knee Replacement
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

• Lousiana State U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1998
  • Univ Of Al Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Univeristy Of Alabma-Birmingham
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University Of Alabama (Uab) and Birmingham Va Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Duke has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Duke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Duke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Duke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duke to family and friends
Dr. Duke's Performance
Torrington, WY |
Dr. Duke made a very basic mistake on my hip surgery requiring me to go through a second revision a very short time later. Be very aware of his possible inexperience.
in Thornton , CO |
I saw Dr Duke about pain thru my hips and knees. He listened as I explained an ongoing rare medical condition that I have. He was very sympathetic and concerned about helping me with a diagnosis. After x-rays and some further investigating, I had a treatment plan. Dr Duke explained the type of surgery I needed and how he would proceed to fit me with new hips. The amount of knowledge and confidence he projects as a Dr I found very reassuring. I have two new hips and am living PAIN FREE Yahoo.
in Aurora, CO |
I would like to thank Dr. Duke for the professional work he did on my knee replacement surgery. I had no problems. I am far better now than in the last 4 years,He is very professional.His after care was great. He even called me a year after my surgery to see how i was doing.I would recommend him to anyone needing knee surgery.
in Scottsbluff, NE |
Dr. Duke is an exceptional surgeon! He is a very personal doctor, with excellent bedside manners and is extremely professional. There was never a time that I was concerned about his ability to perform my total hip replacement. I suffered bone on bone arthritic pain for many years and was confident that by allowing Dr. Duke to give me a new hip, I would no longer suffer the terrible pain, I would be able to walk freely and that the length of my legs would be the same! Grateful 89 year old!!
in Kimball NE 69145 |
I have and I will continue to do so -- family, friends, church family and my community. Dr. Duke was a great find for my new knee last December and I feel he was the absolute best person I could have picked...He is easy to talk to - down to earth - tells it like it is - answers any and all questions .... he is the best in my book. I hope to not need him for a long time but when I do he will be my go to guy.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Duke did a great job with both my hip replacements. He gave me my active life back.
Denver, CO |
I am very grateful to Dr. Duke for his professionalism & expert care for my Dad, who's had two knees replaced by Dr. Duke. He was thoughtful of my dad's other medical issues that had to be considered prior to, during & after surgery. For both knee replacements, Dr. Duke patiently explained everything, and kept us all well informed of my dad's progress. My Dad is happy with his new knees, and is already back to enjoying his independence in caring for his home and garden with less pain!
in Denver, Co. |
Dr. Duke changed my life. I was having difficulty with a previous knee replacement. After an examination & consultation, he identified the issues, recommending revision surgery. He subsequently performed the surgery. The surgery went well, and while i was in recovery , he personally telephoned my family letting them know that I was recovering well. I was released in less than 24 hours after the surgery. The reb and follow up care has been outstanding. I now have a quality of life worth living.
Have you seen Dr. Justin Duke, MD?
Are you Dr. Duke?

Visit Dr. Duke

Dr. Duke accepts 10 insurance carriers
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)

Hospitals where Dr. Duke has admitting privileges