Dr. Justin Cohen, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Male · Age 36

Dr. Cohen

Justin C. Cohen MD, Washington D.C./Metro area

1060 W Perimeter Rd Jb Andrews, MD 20762

Dr. Justin Cohen, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Jb Andrews, MD and has been practicing for 0 years. He graduated from E Va Med Sch Of M C Of Hampton Rds in 2009 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen?
Dr. Cohen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Justin Cohen, MD
Highly recommend Dr. Cohen and West End Plastic Surgery for your cosmetic needs. I had a poor experience as another medical spa, and Dr. Cohen took is time to answer any of my questions and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Dr. Justin Cohen is an incredible professional, has amazing passion and has the most wonderful bedside manner. I met Dr. Cohen for a Rhinoplasty procedure that I was quite nervous about but Dr. Cohen made it easy and took the stress out of the entire process. He was so kind to explain everything in utmost detail and I knew exactly what to expect. The results are amazing and I couldn’t be happier. Dr. Cohen is an exemplary physician and is definitely the best and kindest doctor I have met. Dr. Cohen has my highest recommendation. He is absolutely brilliant!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Best liquid rhinoplasty ever. Dr. Cohen was very knowledgeable. I felt no pain. Iam very happy with my results. Iam coming back for him to do my permanent rhinoplasty
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
I went to Dr. Justin Cohen to close up the dime sized hole left in my lip after the Moh's surgeon removed basal cell carcinoma. I was scared and worried but that all went away as soon as I met him. He explained everything from the surgery, to post-op care, to what I should expect as far as healing time. I just needed local anesthesia, so I was awake during surgery. Dr. Cohen made sure I was comfortable and pain free. He spoke respectfully and kindly to the nurses (so important)! He stayed with me in the recovery room and called a few hours later to make sure I was ok. I honestly have never met a doctor I liked better. He is a skilled artist with an amazing bedside manner to match. My lip looks perfect & I will always be grateful to Dr. Cohen!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Dr. Justin Cohen... is the real deal!! A highly skilled surgeon who listens to his patients and makes them automatically feel at ease. New Jersey will miss him, D.C. is lucky to get him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
I chose Dr. Cohen for my deep plane facelift because of his extensive background and experience in facial plastic surgery. He made me feel very calm and confident by explaining what to expect in terms of realistic results and for the post-op. My surgery went very well. I left the clinic without any bandages or drains; in fact, I walked out walking and talking! I followed my recovery instructions and the post-op went as planned and could not have been smoother. The best part about it was that Dr. Cohen was available at any time to answer any questions I had. I am grateful for having met him, as he is not only an expert, but also has such a caring heart. I am Brazilian and having a reliable plastic surgeon is very important to me, as I am already planning to come back to him for other procedures!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
I have had an awesome experience while under Dr. Cohen's care. After my surgical procedure, I had ongoing follow-up appointments. Dr. Cohen continued to provide the support and follow up care I needed until I reached the final desired results. Dr. Cohen showed care and concern throughout the entire process. Since I live in another state, scheduling follow-up doctor visits were problematic for me but Dr. Cohen was especially kind and accommodating to my schedule for suture removal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Dr. Cohen is a fantastic facial plastic surgeon. He takes his time to assess your needs and provides realistic feedback as to what can be fixed and what is not feasible. He provides a look that is classic and not overdone. He is skilled with using a cannula and filler. He has filled my cheeks, lips, and undereye in a way that rejuvenates my appearance while maintaining a professional look. I will continue to travel for his services when he moves to DC.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Dr. Justin Cohen is an exemplary physician and is easily the best health care provider I have had the pleasure of meeting. I broke my nose a few weeks ago and saw two ENTs/facial plastic surgeons who gave me conflicting opinions. I sought out Dr. Cohen because I wanted an expert third opinion and he did not disappoint. He squeezed me into his busy schedule the same day that I contacted him, quickly and accurately diagnosed the issue, and successfully performed a procedure to fix my broken nose.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
He is the most excellent doctor! He treats you with the most care and never leaves you without a smile. He’s is sweet, kind and has a warm heart. He cares so much for his patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cohen?

My patients are my priority.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2010
2009
2005

Dr. Cohen accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check Dr. Cohen's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Cohen's conditions and procedures:

• Blepharoplasty
  • Brow Lift
  • Complex Revision Rhinoplasty
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Follicular Unit Hair Transplant
  • Hair Transplants
  • Lip Surgery
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Primary Cosmetic Rhinoplasty