Dr. Justin Cohen, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 37

Dr. Cohen

Justin C. Cohen MD, Washington D.C./Metro area

2440 M St Nw Washington, DC 20037

Dr. Justin Cohen, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Washington, DC. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cohen to book an appointment.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen?
Dr. Cohen and Pratistha are the absolute best! They make you feel welcomed and comfortable. They really do great work and they are quick. Im a curious person so I asked questions throughout the procedure that they were able to answer with no hesitation as well as questions about other procedures. Great team!
Sep 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
My review for Dr. Justin Cohen at West End Plastic Surgery- I’m in my early 30’s, and I knew for a couple years I wanted to have my chin/neck appearance enhanced. I am so glad I did my research and contacted Dr. Cohen’s office! I had my first consultation over video chat and right off the bat I felt comfortable and excited to get this work done. Dr. Cohen is extremely personable, professional and really good at understanding what I wanted and discussing the goal and my options. Then I had my in person consultation discuss in more detail the goal for the results and exactly would be done. Surgery went according to plan and I couldn't be happier with the process or the results. I also really appreciated how communicative and dedicated Dr Cohen and the entire office is. So thrilled I did this and thats thanks to Dr Cohen
C – Aug 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Dr. Cohen is personable, readily answers all questions, consistently performs great work, I trust his experience, his hands, and knowledge
Caroline B. – Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Dr. Cohen is just hands down the best. He is a perfectionist and you know you’re in good hands. I’ve always had an excellent, flawless experience. He is honest and conservative on what you really need. I recommend him to everyone. Also, great staff at the office!
Nicole – Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Dr. Cohen performed upper eyelid blepharoplasty to remove sagging skin that had lost its elasticity. It was a great experience from start to finish. He made me feel cared for before, during and after the procedure. I especially appreciated it when he called me the evening after the surgery to ensure I was in good shape. I am now several months post-surgery and I can tell you that I am very happy with the results. It took years off my face and made my eyes look bigger and brighter. Would highly recommend!
Breanna Deutsch – Jul 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Cohen. He is a magician. I recently had a revision rhinoplasty. Not only did he realize my expectations, but he also exceeded them and I am a perfectionist. I can confidently recommend him for any cosmetic facial surgery without hesitation. Dr. Cohen's bedside manner is second to none. He is the kindest and caring Dr. I’ve met and willing to address any concern at any time. I can’t recommend him enough and would trust him to perform any facial plastic surgery procedure. My nose is perfect and it's only 2 weeks after surgery, I know it will only continue to look more refined!
Laura – Jul 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Dr. Cohen is the absolute best! Not only is he amazing at what he does, he has the best bed side manner. Dr. Cohen made me feel 100% comfortable from day one. He thoroughly explained the procedure and what to expect post op. After surgery Dr. Cohen went out of his way to follow up with my family and me to ensure I was feeling well. He is the most sincere, caring doctor I have worked with, and I highly recommend him!
Meghan M – Jul 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
What a great experience. First of all, Dr. Cohen is a gem and should win an award for his bedside manner. He didn't seem rushed like many doctors even after my 100th question. While I've wanted to plump my lips for years, I was terrified of actually doing it. He was reassuring and kind from the beginning to the end of the appointment. Even more importantly, the outcome was PERFECT. He did exactly what we talked about -- no more, no less. I'm in love with the results and have already made another appoint for additional services.
Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
I recently went to Dr. Cohen for rhinoplasty and I can't even begin to explain how amazing my experience was. Dr. Cohen genuinely cares about his patients - I never once felt like I was sitting in a doctors office. He truly got to know me and what changes I wanted to make to my nose, and was able to take my vision, mix it with his expertise and I am OVERJOYED with the results! 6 days after surgery and it already looks amazing. I am 100% confident that I made the right decision with Dr. Cohen. Highly recommend!!
Francesca Guarino – Mar 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Are you looking for an expert plastic surgeon in D.C. you can trust? Dr. Cohen should be on the top of your list. In my recent experience as a chin-implant patient of Dr. Cohen I found him to be professional, courteous, responsive, and most importantly: a skilled practitioner who demonstrates passion for his craft. When having an operation on your face you must trust the surgeon performing the work to provide his or her 110% best effort and have your interest at heart. I can attest that Dr. Cohen provided both to me as his patient. For these reasons I recommend Dr. Cohen without reservation. He is a credit to the industry.
Austin – Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Amazing experience! I came to Dr. Justin Cohen to get his opinion on my nose. I wanted my nose to be a little bit straighter since I have a moderate nasal hump. After a thorough consultation, we decided on a non-surgical approach. Dr. Cohen used a filler (I believe it was Restylane) and in 10 quick minutes, I had the straightest nose ever! What I really liked about Dr. Cohen and his craft is that he didn't necessarily change the overall shape of my nose. I still have the same shape and my nose is still masculine looking. I didn't feel a thing during the procedure itself. Quick, painless and with outstanding results! Couldn't recommend Dr. Cohen enough! Thank you!
Amazing Experience! – Nov 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Absolutely the best Doctor I have seen in Facial Injectables/Aesthetics! I have seen a handful of Doctors over the last 8 years and Dr. Cohen was simply the best I have ever experienced, he is wonderful. He was incredibly easy to talk to, provided excellent guidance and advice, was extremely knowledgeable and has a kind and compassionate bedside manner. Above all, I simply love my results! I traveled from Boston to DC for this consultation/treatment due to a recommendation from a trusted advisor and was so glad I did so, I will absolutely be back!
Jennifer – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Thrilled. Had eyelid surgery performed for under eye bags; relatively young, but eye bags were a gift passed on to me through genetics. Dr. Cohen helped me plan what would look most natural, his team armed me with tons of pre- and post-care info and resources, and the actual procedure turned out wonderfully. Recovery was less painful than I anticipated, and he checked in with me often. I highly recommend.
Jonathan – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Dr. Cohen is an outstanding professional and extremely personable. I went in for fillers to correct the indentations under my eyes and I am so thrilled with the results. This was my first foray into any type of facial plastic surgery and I can’t imagine a better physician to work with. Dr. Cohen carefully evaluated the undereye areas that I wanted improved, answered all of my questions in a detailed manner, and was exceptionally thorough in delivering beautiful results. He carefully checked midway through the procedure to make sure it was even and not overdone. As someone who’s a bit afraid of needles, he was also very thoughtful to make sure I felt comfortable and kept me calm throughout the entire experience. His staff was also so helpful and wonderful in making sure the whole process went smoothly. I look rejuvenated and rested and I couldn’t be happier. With the round-the-clock schedules of so many working professionals in DC, we’re really lucky to have Dr. Cohen and his team.
Hanna – Oct 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Dr. Cohen is the best. Not only is he REALLY amazing at what he does, he has the best personality and makes you feel so comfortable. He takes time to answer questions, give you options and make recommendations, and follows up with you afterwards to see how you’re feeling. Highly recommend to everyone.
Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Dr. Cohen is amazing! I recently had a non-surgical rhinoplasty and love the results. He took his time, explained what he was going to do and answered all my questions. And my results are perfect!
Nonie C. – Sep 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Highly recommend Dr. Cohen and West End Plastic Surgery for your cosmetic needs. I had a poor experience as another medical spa, and Dr. Cohen took is time to answer any of my questions and made me feel comfortable throughout the appointment.
Sep 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Dr. Justin Cohen is an incredible professional, has amazing passion and has the most wonderful bedside manner. I met Dr. Cohen for a Rhinoplasty procedure that I was quite nervous about but Dr. Cohen made it easy and took the stress out of the entire process. He was so kind to explain everything in utmost detail and I knew exactly what to expect. The results are amazing and I couldn’t be happier. Dr. Cohen is an exemplary physician and is definitely the best and kindest doctor I have met. Dr. Cohen has my highest recommendation. He is absolutely brilliant!
Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Best liquid rhinoplasty ever. Dr. Cohen was very knowledgeable. I felt no pain. Iam very happy with my results. Iam coming back for him to do my permanent rhinoplasty
Iwin Dennah – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
I went to Dr. Justin Cohen to close up the dime sized hole left in my lip after the Moh's surgeon removed basal cell carcinoma. I was scared and worried but that all went away as soon as I met him. He explained everything from the surgery, to post-op care, to what I should expect as far as healing time. I just needed local anesthesia, so I was awake during surgery. Dr. Cohen made sure I was comfortable and pain free. He spoke respectfully and kindly to the nurses (so important)! He stayed with me in the recovery room and called a few hours later to make sure I was ok. I honestly have never met a doctor I liked better. He is a skilled artist with an amazing bedside manner to match. My lip looks perfect & I will always be grateful to Dr. Cohen!
Kristy – Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cohen?

My patients are my priority.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery