Dr. Justin Cohen, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 38

Dr. Cohen

Justin C. Cohen MD, Washington D.C./Metro area

2440 M St Nw Washington, DC 20037

Dr. Justin Cohen, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Washington, DC. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Cohen to book an appointment.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen
Having read about PRP for thinning hair in both the Cleveland and Mayo Clinics' newsletters, I decided to give it a try. Dr. Cohen gave me four treatments over the course of four consecutive months (April - July), and I can now truly say my hair seems fuller. Dr. Cohen and his staff are professional and delightful! I highly recommend him for PRP.
PRP for Thinning Hair – Oct 16, 2021
I am a 64 yr. old male, physically fit and in excellent health but was not happy with my sagging neckline and jowls. I relentlessly spent over a year researching to find the best surgeon to perform a Deep Plane Facelift/Neck Lift and finally settled on Dr. Cohen at West End Plastic Surgery. Most people are excited to have this procedure done but for me it was the opposite. I wanted to do it, but I was extremely fearful of having this procedure done because I saw so many photos of bad cases online that I had nightmares of being disfigured by a failed procedure. Finally, I put my fears aside and reserved a date for the surgery. Well, what can I say? My results are beyond belief, my neck jawline and midface are that of a 35–40-year-old, smooth, chiseled and most importantly natural looking with no visible scars! I now walk around with my head held high! He is in a league of his own, he is definitely one of the country's top highly skilled elite plastic surgeons! Dr. Cohen is the best ..!
Oct 14, 2021
Not only am I incredibly pleased with the results, but I also appreciated the overall bedside manner. Dr. Cohen and his team made me feel great! They were patient yet efficient, and although I know they had a full schedule that day, they still found a way to make me feel like I was the only patient in the office who they were ready to help with anything that I might have needed. A+!
Alyssa – Oct 07, 2021
I am delighted with my experience at West End Plastic Surgery in Washington DC for a deep plane face & neck lift performed by Dr. Justin Cohen. From start to finish, Dr Cohen and the WEPS team provided first-rate attention, information, and care. All my questions and concerns were addressed leading up to and following my surgery, which included an easier than expected recovery period. The results? ?? I look and feel 20 years younger! Thank you very much, Dr. Cohen and WEPS!
Sep 29, 2021
Dr. Cohen is the most kind and caring doctor I have ever dealt with. I am very pleased so far with the results of my procedure, as well as his professionalism and time spent with me. He is the best of the best and I would not let anyone else perform cosmetic surgery on my face.
Sep 28, 2021
If you are considering rhinoplasty, you should meet with Dr. Cohen and the team at West End Plastic Surgery. Dr. Cohen is a caring, kind, and skilled provider. I am almost three weeks post-op, and am breathing (and feeling) better than I have in years. I am grateful that he took the time to explain the procedure, risks, and recovery. Mine was a difficult case, but I always felt cared for, and he took the challenges in good humor. Thank you Dr. Cohen! Wish everyone were more like you.
JM Bentley – Sep 04, 2021
Very thorough and informative visit, you can tell you're in good hands. Dr. Cohen takes pride in his work.
Aug 26, 2021
Dr. Cohen did an amazing with injecting filler under my eyes. They look absolutely better than before , refreshed and natural. He is Extremely professional, walked me through the entire process.
Jess Bozorg – Aug 24, 2021
Dr. Cohen is truly amazing! I had my filler done at another practice and was not pleased with the results, so I went to Dr. Cohen to have it corrected. The results are nothing short of perfection-natural and precise. Not only is he amazing at what he does, but he has a genuine and kind bedside manner. I feel blessed to of found him!
Vic – Aug 21, 2021
Dr. Cohen is a truly wonderful doctor and I cannot recommend him and his work enough! He helped me through each step of the process and all the way through recovery, easing any and all worries I had along the way. Dr. Cohen truly is the best plastic surgeon and I cannot be more thankful!
Aug 14, 2021
While I left a couple of surgeons’ offices discouraged, I left my consult with Dr. Cohen excited to move forward. He is very down-to-earth and easygoing, and made me immediately feel comfortable with him and about the entire process. He was kind and made sure all of my questions were answered every step of the way, called me the evening of the surgery, and responded to my texts when I had questions after the procedure. When I saw Dr. Cohen’s before/after pictures I saw that what he was able to do was like no other surgeon's I had looked at. He is so skilled at retaining each person’s individuality and enhancing, rather than changing, your face. I knew he was the right choice immediately after my consult, and nothing has made me question that decision since. I'm happy with the results already and there is a lot of expected swelling still lingering. Can't wait to see the final result. I look forward to every appointment with Dr. Cohen - he is so helpful and easy to talk to.
Aug 10, 2021
Dr. Cohen and his team are wonderful. They treat you as if you were part of a family. Dr. Cohen has a real sensitivity, an incredible professionalism, he explained every step of my surgery process and in moments that I felt a little anxious he took the time to listen to me and answer any questions I had. Definitely and with closed eyes I recommend the expert hands of Dr. Cohen. He's amazing.
Julissa Diaz – Aug 02, 2021
Dr. Cohen is a true master of his work. I came into the process, with a lot of questions and wanting a lot of guidance on what I could achieve. Dr. Cohen was honest, patient and empathetic. He really took his time to make sure that I felt comfortable and confident in the process. Now that the processed is over, I couldn't be more thrilled with the results. i can't recommend him highly enough.
Jul 09, 2021
Dr. Cohen and his staff are excellent. I had very little wait time. They made sure I was totally comfortable with my procedure (facial injections) and walked me through all of the steps. Dr. C has a great bedside manner too - a win win!
Stephanie – Jul 07, 2021
I had been looking for a few years to do something about my double-chin and after unsuccessful treatment with cool-sculpting I made a consultation with Dr. Cohen to see what options would be best suited for me. I was hesitant to do anything that wasn't non-invasive, but Dr. Cohen walked me through what he thought would give me the best result which was neck lipo and a small chin implant. I am currently two months post-op and I am so pleased with the result and how well I am healing. Dr. Cohen is super patient and responsive to all my questions and concerns. I have truly felt I have been in the best hands throughout this process and would recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone looking for a soft natural result.
WDC24 – Jul 07, 2021
I have always been self conscious of my ski slope neck and have previously tried with other doctors Lipo and Kybella, which made little difference. Dr. Cohen figured out right away that the above wasn’t working because the heaviness was caused by fat under the muscle as well as a weakened muscle. I am one day out of surgery for a Submentoplasty + Neck Lipo and Dr. Cohen completely exceeded expectations (I now have a slim youthful chin, neck. and jawline. Dr. Cohen is a master facial plastic surgeon - highest recommendation.
Jun 23, 2021
Dr. Cohen is a magician. First, he was so professional, kind, responsive and caring. He never pushed me to do anything more than what I was seeking to do to refresh my eye area. Based on my biggest concern with the impacts of aging around my eye area, he recommended an upper blepharoplasty, fat transfer and temple lift. I am so grateful that I did it and beyond thrilled with the results. His technique ensures a very natural look. This is partly why I chose him as my surgeon and I am so glad that I did. I also had very little swelling and bruising. He is a pro. Highly recommend him. I can't wait for my next "touch up" in a few more years. I will only go to Dr. Cohen.
Tara – Jun 08, 2021
Dr. Cohen is very, very honest and realistic about expectations. Also very friendly and personable. All of those things are very important in the cosmetic/plastic surgery industry. I will def recommend West End! The front desk coordinators Rita and Sheena are awesome!! Great personalities, friendly, and warm auras. I will DEFINITELY be returning in a few months!
Patrice – Jun 02, 2021
I’d been considering rhinoplasty for the better part of 20 years and, naturally, had all the doubts…recovery, down time and, most importantly, what the hell happens if I hate it?! I did extensive research in the DC area and [of course] Dr. Cohen’s name popped up for being one of the best. I was about 50/50 going into my consultation with him, I gave it the weekend to deliberate my decision and then confirmed my procedure the next week for a month out. He and his staff gave me so much confidence that it was literally a no-brainer. Everyone was very thorough, not rushed and a little OCD, which I can appreciate in this case! (Don’t hate me.) I cancelled the 2 other consultations, nonetheless. After only one week post-op, I am already in love with it. Looking back, a few nights of discomfort is the only thing I had to sacrifice for where I am now and I only wish I had gone through with it sooner. Now I get the rest of my life to enjoy my new nose though. I am forever thankful to Dr. Coh
Desiree G – May 28, 2021
Dr. C is a truly talented surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone seeking a rhinoplasty! His bedside manner is unmatched and his aesthetic eye is spectacular! He knows exactly what you want and proceeds to give you that. A week after the surgery when the bandages came off, I didn't have any bruising and it was already looking great. Even just a month in, it looks amazing! Overall, I'm not sure it's even possible that you can find a better doctor for a rhinoplasty procedure.
May 28, 2021

How was your experience with Dr. Cohen?

My patients are my priority.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery