Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Male
Dr. Justin Cohen, MD
Dr. Justin Cohen, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Jb Andrews, MD. He has been practicing for 8 years.

Justin C. Cohen MD

1050 W Perimeter Rd

Jb Andrews, MD 20762

Learn about Dr. Cohen

Dr. Cohen's Experience

Dr. Cohen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• University Of Virginia / Main Campus
  • New York Presbyterian Hospital-Columbia Presbyterian Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • New York Presbyterian Hospital-New York Weill Cornell Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Cohen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cohen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cohen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cohen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cohen to family and friends
Dr. Cohen's Performance
Suitland, MD |
Dr. Cohen was very professional and precise with how he explained the how the procedure will go and how to conduct your post-op care of yourself. Very knowledgeable on what to expect from your procedure.
in JB Andrews, MD |
I am extremely satisfied and grateful for all of the great work that Dr. Cohen has done for me. I would recommend him to any one of my friends and family. Thank you so much for everything Dr. Cohen!
alexandria, va |
Dr. Cohen is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable and makes you feel confident about any procedure that he will perform. My friend went to him and highly recommended him to me. I am so glad she did. I've been very pleased with the results. He does his best to make you comfortable and make the procedure as painless as possible. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cohen!
Dr. Cohen is amazing! He is a conscientious and skilled surgeon who cares sincerely about his patients and gets outstanding results. I'm so happy with every procedure he performed on me (Blepharoplasty, Botox, and fillers); everything he did looks beautiful!
Bowie, Md |
Fantastic experience. Dr. Cohen evaluated my facial scarring from an automobile accident and determined that facial fillers would help the appearance. No bruising, discolorations or pain. Spouse remarked the next day on how great I looked. Great bedside manner, very humorous, but he also earns your trust.
Capitol Heights, MD |
Dr. Cohen is wonderful! He is a meticulous surgeon and has a great sense of humor. He listens to his patients and has a way of putting you at ease. I highly recommend him and his staff.
in Chesapeake Beach MD |
I found Dr. Cohen to be very professional. He really took time to talk to me about my concerns and past history. I went to see him for Botox and fillers. Dr. Cohen explained exactly how certain products work and why it is better to use one over the other depending on where the problem areas were. He suggested using a filler around my temples which helps to lift the cheekbone area. something I had never tried before. I am extremely satisfied with the results. I highly recommend him.
Washington, DC |
Outstanding experience with Dr. Cohen. I had a small mass removed from my face, under the right sideburn. He patiently explained the pros and cons of the procedure, which allowed me to make decision to go ahead with the surgery. Exceptional bedside manner, very patient in explaining the procedure and the results. Highly recommended.
Baltimore, MD |
Amazing work! Great knowledge! Highly recommend!
Dr. Cohen and his staff are an amazing team that provide top rate care. Dr. Cohen takes the time to visit with you as not only a patient, but a person to understand the problems that brought you in. Following examination he explains his findings and makes you a partner in discussing your treatment plan. A refreshing change to have a doctor that engages with you on an equal footing to ensure all of your concerns are addressed. I never once felt rushed or that I was putting him out with my que
in Deale, MD |
Doc Cohen was amazing. As someone who had never been under the knife, I was a little nervous for my septoplasty and basically a roto-rooter of my nose. He talked to me about every part of the surgery and recovery and put me at ease. Prior to the surgery I had the option of septoplasty or rhinoplasty. He gave me all the info on each so that I could make a decision that was best for me and fit my life. Pros and cons of each and supported me in my decision. I can now breathe like a normal person!
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Cohen is absolutely amazing. Since the first appointment, I had and have the most confidence in his abilities. His mannerism is outstanding. Between his knowledge of his craft and his ability to provide care make him the best ENT doctor I've seen in over 10 years. You can't go wrong with him. Again, just amazing. Tre' Bryant Major, USAF (Ret
in Columbia, MD |
Dr. Cohen performed a septoplasty and turbinoplasty after I broke my nose and had issues breathing for a couple years. He is not only knowledgeable, skilled, and experienced, but is down to Earth and cares about every patient--making himself available during the entire recovery process. He explained everything carefully and thoroughly at each phase. The surgery went well and, with permission and guidance from me beforehand, made my nose fit the rest of my face/head which had been a point of tea
Lorton, VA |
As an experienced physician myself, I can truly appreciate outstanding medical care. Dr. Cohen is truly a gifted Surgeon as well as compassionate Physician. I would recommend my family and closest friends to him.
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Cohen has been my favorite doctor I've had in my military career by far! I had both an otoplasty and a turbinate reduction and I'm in love with the results. I went home for leave shortly after recovering from the surgeries and got endless compliments. I'm also breathing better than I have in years. I would highly recommend him to any and all.
in Andrews AFB, MD |
Dr. Cohen was awesome. I came to him with an ulcer post op from an oral surgery performed by another provider, his staff scheduled me an appointment to be seen the same day. After having the ulcer cauterized I felt so much better. I came in today (six months later) and Dr. Cohen recognized me, asked how everything had healed form my previous appointment and even checked the area to ensure everything had healed properly. This is excellent patient care being provided by Dr. Cohen and his staff!
in Andrews AFB, MD |
Dr. Cohen has been by far the best ENT specialist I have ever dealt with. I have seen specialist in the civilian sector, military sector, and clinical/student sectors. He has set a new standard for specialist as well as doctors in general for me to go off of. He genuinely cares about the overall health and satisfaction of his patients and is truly passionate about his work. He was there any time I needed him for anything; which was different and unexpected for a doctor (especially military) base
in Alexandria, VA |
Dr. Cohen is very professional and has been very knowledgeable in the areas of my concern. He has a very caring personality and his work has been excellent.
in Joint Base Andrews, MD |
I had both septoplasty and turbinoplasty done and I could not have been more thrilled with the results! Dr. Cohen was very friendly and personable throughout the pre-op consultations and was always available when I had any questions. This is the first time in over 30 years that I looked forward to going to sleep since I can finally breathe without the worry of blocked nasal passages. I would recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone!
in DC metro area |
I was first referred to Dr. Cohen because of two particular issues, one that had been a lingering problem from living overseas and not getting the care I needed via my military health provider (who was not from a US-based hospital). I felt so much better having him review my records, look at audiograms, explain things I had not ever had anyone take the time to do. An ear surgery that was not performed by Dr. Cohen was reassured by him as successful. Thanks for caring!
in washington, dc |
Completely revived my concept of a doctors visit, I found my experience to be of top tier quality. Dr. Cohen explained the procedure to me in detail, I arrived to have my operation done and the whole appointment went smoothly. He took care of all my concerns and I had an incredible recovery, it wasn't as bad as everyone said it would be! My post op appointment was great, he said it looked fantastic. I would recommend this doctor to anyone!
in Arlington, VA |
I had a septoplasty performed recently. He and his entire staff were really helpful and more than courteous. He was very straightforward and thorough; he answered all my questions each time I visited pre- and post-op... In addition to explaining the procedure in detail he was patient, yet very professional and courteous. Dr. Cohen is a one-of-a-kind. You can tell that he is very passionate about what he does and cares for his patients - a rare combination...
in Alexandria, VA |
My two year old had to have her adenoids removed and I was quite nervous about the procedure. Once I met with Dr. Cohen I was immediately put at ease due to his confidence and extensive knowledge regarding the surgery. My daughter is able to breath now and I can't thank Dr. Cohen enough!
in Alexandria, VA |
Quickly diagnosed and thoroughly explained ear issue. A myringotomy was the best option and he was super careful and gentle through the process. Definitely recommend Dr Cohen for ENT expertise!
in Andrews Air Force Base, MD |
I have been a nurse for 13 years-seven of those years have been in the recovery room and two of those seven years I have been recovering Dr Cohen's patients. I was immediately impressed with his bedside manner and it did not take me long to be equally impressed with his attention to detail and his skill as a surgeon. I had always known that I wanted a rhinoplasty and I knew I wanted him to do it.I am now currently 1 month out from having my procedure and I could not be happier with my results.
Montgomery, AL |
I have two boys (2 and 4) and both go to Dr. Cohen. We've gone through 2 surgeries (tubes for both and adenoids for one) and numerous appointments and I feel very lucky to have my boys under his care. He is particularly gifted working with kids and helping them to feel at ease. Both Dr Cohen and his front office staff are some of the best medical professionals we've seen. They make a large military healthcare system feel like a family practice with their dedication and personal attention. A+
in Andrews AFB, MD |
I visited Dr. Cohen for a deviated septum repair. Dr. Cohen and his coworkers exhibited utmost professionalism, top-notch customer service, & confidence in performing their jobs. Since having the surgery, I can breathe a million times better and get a much deeper sleep as a result. Dr. Cohen is the most professional & courteous doctor & his expertise/proficiency in performing his job as an Ear, Nose, & Throat specialist is the best doctor I've had the privilege of being a patient of bar none!!
in Washington, DC |
I had a pea sized lipoma removed from just below my jaw line and the technical precision of the incision and the alignment with the contours of my face make it difficult to find the scar on my neck just 4 months later. I was so pleased with the surgery, I went back months later to have a larger lipoma removed from between my shoulder blades. I am equally pleased with that result.
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Cohen is an exceptional facial plastic surgeon! He treats his patients with respect and integrity. He gladly breaks down every aspect of the procedure, as well as answers any and all questions. He is as much concerned about your comfort level as you are when it comes to having surgery. And the best part of it all, Dr. Cohen is a vastly experienced and highly skilled surgeon as evident by his great results! A patient couldn't be in better hands.
in Alexandria, VA |
t is with great pleasure to have the opportunity to comment on the outstanding service that DoctorJustin Cohen and his staff provided to me. My surgery was to do a biopsy on my Thyroid. From my very first encounter with Doctor Cohen and his staff my appointments were always on time. The Administrative staff were pleasant and always with a smile. Checking in was always thorough and quick. From my very first meeting with Doctor Cohen it was evident that his staff reflects the same professionalism
in Andrews Air Force Base, MD |
Dr. Cohen is the most wonderful Doctor I have ever been to. He is extremely kind and caring with a fantastic personality, unlike other Doctors that were very aloof and in a hurry to get to the next patient. He takes time to listen and find out exactly what the patient wants. I would recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone who wants great results from a professional who is compassionate, gentle, highly skilled that will make you look beautiful.
in Fairfax Station, VA |
Such a caring and compassionate professional! Answers all questions and is very personable. I'm so glad he is my ENT! I cant say enough good things about him!
in Washington, DC |
From the point of arriving at check-in to the post-op visits Dr. Cohen and his staff provided the best medical care I've ever experienced!! Dr. Cohen performed my tonsillectomy and septoplasty. Leading up to and just prior to the procedures Dr. Cohen explained the surgeries and what to expect during recovery. After my septoplasty I was very uncomfortable and Dr. Cohen met with me MULTIPLE times (outside of my post-op appointments) after hrs and reassured me that I was healing ok.
in Andrews Air Force Base, MD |
Dr. Cohen did an exceptional job with my Rhinoplasty surgery. I am so beyond happy with the results. He is very outgoing, easy to talk to and always has a smile on his face. Subject matter expert, and you can tell he loves what he does. He always has an answer to my questions and the phone responsiveness was unbelievably quick, whether it be on the phone or through text. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone looking to get a Rhinoplasty, he's phenomenal.
in Springfield, VA |
We really couldn't have asked for a better experience. Dr.Cohen has unparalleled bedside manner; something that is becoming rarer each year. He is funny, warm and makes an incredible effort to put his patients at ease. He patiently answered our multitude of questions and made great efforts to follow up with us to make sure our concerns were addressed. And, most importantly, he spelled out in perfect detail how the surgery would go, how the post-op period would proceed, and what the long-term
in Washington, DC |
I went to see Dr. Cohen for botox injections. He was very professional and made me feel at ease during the procedure. I love my results and will absolutely be going back . Not only are my wrinkles gone, but I now have an amazing eyebrow arch!
in Alexandria, VA |
My recent interaction with Dr. Cohen was one of the best overall experiences I've had with a medical provider of any discipline. After I was referred to him by my normal doctor, Dr. Cohen personally called me for a phone consult. He then saw me the same day and set the appointment based on my availability. His staff was engaging, friendly and prompt--their demeanor set the stage. The actual care I received (setting my broken nose) was equally superb. Dr. Cohen has my strongest recommendation!
in Arlington, VA |
Dr. Cohen is excellent. He is thorough, listens, and takes the time to explain your health issue all with the goal of improving your health. I would highly recommend.
Lorton, VA |
I am so happy with the Rhinoplasty that I had done with Dr. Cohen! I had my first Rhinoplasty in 2000 and the results left my nose deformed and hard to breathe. Dr. Cohen did an amazing job and was always available by phone and text message whenever I needed him! One month post-op and my nose looks amazing and I can breathe normally for the first time in 16 years! Thank you Dr. Cohen!!!!
in Woodbridge, VA |
Knowledgeable, clear speaking, warm and attentive. He performed excisional biopsies in my throat.
Have you seen Dr. Justin Cohen, MD?
Are you Dr. Cohen?