Dr. Justin Clark, MD

Bariatric Surgery •  Male • Age 41

Dr. Justin Clark, MD is a bariatric surgery specialist in Anchorage, AK and has been practicing for 8 years. He specializes in bariatric surgery and general surgery.

Anchorage Bariatrics, LLC

New Patient?
Anchorage Bariatrics Akst3909 Arctic Blvd Ste 101 Anchorage, AK 99503

Dr. Clark's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Clark

Dr. Clark?
Dr. Clark's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Justin Clark, MD
Dr. Clark is the perfect combination of a professional and compassionate doctor. His practice is also the ultimate example in patient-centered care. I knew going in I had a stomach issue/surgery that had the potential for serious complications. The procedure's result turned out to be the absolute best possible outcome and my quality of life has been restored. Thank you, Dr. Clark, for all your years of study & training and being the best of the best in your field.
LTH, Anchorage – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Clark, MD?
I have no doubt weight loss surgery saved my life. My only regret is that I didn’t pursue it sooner. Thank you so much Dr. Clark!
Jul 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Clark, MD?
My family and I want to thank Dr. Clark for the wonderful care I was given with my recent colostomy surgery. Dr. Clark with his medical expertise and quick judgement saved my life and I will forever be grateful to him and his entire nursing staff at his office and at Alaska Regional. I received amazing care and kindness.
Kylee in AK – Jun 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Clark, MD?
Dr. Clark managed my surgical needs with skill, excellence and the upmost care and respect for my religious beliefs. There are many accolades that I could bestow about my recent experiences with Dr. Clark, but simply put I am incredibly grateful and filled with respect and admiration for his top draw skills, the high professionalism of his staff and the most genuine care of his assistance that I've had the privilege of experiencing. Sincerest thanks.
PL in Anchorage, AK – May 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Clark, MD?
Dr. Clark and his staff very supportive and helpful along the journey of waitloss surgery, before and after. One of the best in the nation right here in Anchorage, AK.
Nicholas Hultberg in Anchorage, AK – Mar 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Clark, MD?
Dr. Clark Is highly respected not only in the clinic, but in the hospitals that he works in. He takes great care of his patients. He is very detailed and meticulous, which allows for stress free encounters with his patients, insurance companies, and the hospitals.
Feb 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Clark, MD?
Dr Clark and everyone on his staff are knowledgeable professionals. From your first appointment you will know you have chosen the right doctor. I felt fully informed and completely comfortable with every choice I made thanks to Dr Clark.
CK in Anchorage, AK – Feb 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Clark, MD?
Such a great experience! Throughout the whole surgery process, I felt comfortable, accepted, and well-cared for. I never felt ashamed of my weight. I felt empowered by Dr Clark and his PA Tim to take control of my health!
Anchorage, AK – Feb 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Clark, MD?
Dr. Clark is wonderful, truly caring and compassionate, He always was encouraging and made me feel successful! He gave me my life back. This was the best decision I ever made for myself.
Jan 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Clark, MD?
Outstanding professional! Would and have recommended to others! Too notch service!!
Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Clark, MD?
I first met Dr. Clark on 2/23/15 for my first appointment in Anchorage, I live in Juneau, at this time I weighted in at 433 lbs, he did not chastise me about my weight, we discussed what my options were to improve my overall health. I lost weight to make the surgery safer for him and for me. When I reached 331 lbs bariatric sleeve surgery was performed on 10/19/15. Today I weigh 180 lbs and off all medications. Being in Juneau was a challenge, but he was with me the entire journey. Thankyou
Russell G. Ford in Juneau, AK – Feb 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Clark, MD?
Dr Clark's bedside manner and level of support is beyond anything I could have imagined from a doctor. He was kind, honest, and extremely safe. I highly recommend him to anyone considering bariatric surgery. He gives you all the tools you need to succeed!
Kris in Anchorage, AK – Jan 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Justin Clark, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Clark?

Dr. Clark accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Alaska

Check Dr. Clark's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Clark has found a true passion in bariatric surgery. It was this passion that drove him to open his own practice devoted to helping people take control of their weight for a new beginning. "It is a wonderful feeling to be able to help someon...

• Bariatric Surgery
  • General Surgery

2012
Duke University

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Clark treats patients.

Alaska Regional Hospital