Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Male
Dr. Justin Casey, MD
Dr. Casey's journey to become a surgeon had both a thorough education, and a special interest in the advancement of medical research. His post-secondary education began at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, where he studied Biomedical Engineering. He filled his spare time primarily with research and sports. Dr. Casey was an NCAA athlete while in college, excelling on his school's tennis team. While playing both singles and doubles, he also received the honor of NCAA Scholar Athlete for all four years of his college education. As for his research interests, he was a major part of a study on tissue engineering at the RPI Center for Biotechnology. After graduating with honors, Justin decided to leave engineering and instead enter into the medical profession. In a desire to be closer to family and be true to his Seminoles, he attended the Florida State University College of Medicine. After finding good mentorship and taking an interest in ENT, he again gravitated toward a challenging research path, studying patterns of treatment failure in life threatening head and neck infections in children. After again graduating with honors, Dr. Casey chose the University of Colorado for his internship and residency due to their focus on research and their breadth of surgical training. During his residency, he received multiple research awards and grants. He first studied chemosensation of the human larynx, and helped identify a new cell type not yet described in humans. Later in residency, he invented and developed his own medical device for diagnosis and treatment of middle ear disorders. That device currently has a patent pending in the US, Asia, and Europe. Although Justin plans to continue pursuing his research as a part time faculty member of the FSU College of Medicine, he will tell you that patient care is what he enjoys the most. This is why he decided to come back home to Fort Myers to join our practice. Dr. Casey treats the full spectrum of adult and pediatric ENT, and during residency his training included an added focus on sinus and ear disorders.

39 Barkley Cir

Fort Myers, FL 33907

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Casey

Dr. Casey's Experience

Dr. Casey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Casey does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergic Rhinitis
  • Sinusitis
  • Vertigo

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery With Navigational System
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Parotidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery

Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Colorado Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Colorado Hospital

Dr. Casey has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Casey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Casey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Casey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Casey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Casey to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Casey Says:

Thank you so much for submitting a review about me.  I hope your experience was excellent.  If it was anything short of perfect, PLEASE call our office and ask for a message to be left for myself and our office manager.  You can reach ENT Specialists of Florida at (239) 936-1616.  This will get you through to my specific office.  Thank you again, and have a great day.

Dr. Casey's Performance
Fort Myers, FL |
5 stars
There was a wait to get into his clinic for a new patient, but it was WELL WORTH IT. I send all of my friends there. I could not breath through my nose at all, now I can breath great and feel like a new person.
Fort Myers |
Sent by my family doctor who insisted I see Dr. Casey, and I can see why. Great doctor all around!
Seguin, TX |
Wait time aside. I was told when I made the appointment that the first visit would be $175.00 and additional $80.00 if the scope was needed. At check in I was asked to pay in advance $353.60. Which I questioned. I was told by the receptionist that my card would be adjusted after the visit. Well upon check my card was adjusted alright I was charged an additional $88.00 for the scope. Total liars and rip offs. Would warn people to avoid.
Orlando, FL |
Great Doctor!! I travel from Orlando, Fl to see him and I would travel further if needed. He has saved me a good deal of time and money and has given me much peace of mind. Also, seems like a very nice family guy and worth traveling to see for appointments.
Cape Coral, FL |
I haven't found a lot of great doctors in Florida, but Dr. Casey fit the bill. He took great care of my husband. He really cares about his patients.
in Fort Myers, FL |
I would highly recommend Dr Casey. I have seen him several times over the years and also had him complete a recent surgery. Dr Casey is extremely professional, caring, and excellent at explaining what he recommends for your ailment and why he is making such a recommendation. I always know I am in good hands with him.
Cape Coral, FL |
Dr Casey is a great doctor. He always takes the time to thoroughly explain the issue at hand with me and answer all of my questions. I would highly recommend him.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Great guy, would recommend to family/friends. I'm a snowbird and needed an ENT for an emergency. Dr. Casey worked with my primary physician from out of state and helped me out last minute. Very good experience overall.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Casey is a great Doctor and I would highly recommend him to anyone needing an expert ENT. He is very nice and spent quite a bit of time talking to me about my issues. He gave me answers quickly and was much better than other ENT's I have seen. His scheduler seemed inexperienced but Dr. Casey himself was great.
Butler, PA |
I would never recommend going to this office for anything. We were from out of town so our situation was unique. At first Dr Casey was helpful but then there was conflicting information and things kept spiraling downward. The surgical scheduling secretary needs to find a different profession. She kept telling us we need to get paperwork from our home pcp in Michigan. Last I knew Pittsburgh is in Pa. She also gave our family the wrong call back number twice. So frustrating DONE
in Fort Myers, FL |
I've had a lot of lousy doctors, but I like Dr. Casey a lot. Has taken good care of my bad ears for some time now.
in Ft Myers, Fl |
Went to Doctor Casey for sinus problems. He was very patient and thorough, explaining all my options. Was very impressed with his knowledge and kindness. Would definetely recommend him!
Have you seen Dr. Justin Casey, MD?
Are you Dr. Casey?