Dr. Juris Bunkis, MD

Dr. Juris Bunkis, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 67 years old

49 reviews| Leave a review

As Medical Director of Orange County Plastic Surgery, Dr. Juris Bunkis brings more than 30 years of surgical expertise to our communities. He has developed a five star practice in South Orange County and the San Francisco Bay Area, which is designed to meet all your aesthetic needs. Dr. Bunkis has a long history of research, commitment and dedication to aesthetic surgery. My commitment, and that of my staff, is to you, our patient. Our practice is based on honesty, integrity, and a dedication to excellence in plastic surgery. Our goal is to provide the latest, state of the art surgery to help you achieve the beautiful and natural appearance you desire.Read more

Dr. Bunkis' Experience

See how Dr. Bunkis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Bunkis

Experience with Dr. Bunkis
Dr. Bunkis' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (41)
in Newport Beach, CA |
After excellent IPL treatments, I treated myself to a facelift and removal of bags under my eyes. MD Bunkis also provided Pearl Laser treatment to my chest and face. It's one week later and I am thrilled with his expert work and the way I look - still look like me only 10 years younger! The excess droopy skin under chin is gone, jowels are gone, bags under eyes are gone. I look refreshed but not "done". MD Bunkis is great - Harvard trained and knows what to do and how to do it! Great staff also.
in Fullerton, CA |
I had a breast augmentation wth Dr. Bunkis and could not be more pleased with my results. He listened to me and what I wanted and then provided his opinion for the best way to achieve those results. He and his staff are so accommodating and helpful I felt extremely comfortable through the entire experience.
in Santa Ana, CA |
I have the privelage of knowing Dr Bunkis from a young age. He performed a removal of a blemish on my lip at the age of 5 (with perfect results as the procedure is unnoticeable). I recently had another skin blemish (on my inner thigh) removed. My father is a long time skin cancer patient of his and you would never tell where his surgery was performed even though if you saw him it would be staring you right in the face. We have referred many family members to him. His results are exceptional!
in San Clemente, CA |
Dr. Bunkis is extremely skilled in plastic surgery. He is a very smart & intelligent man. His customer service is beyond excellent. I don't know any doctor that gives out his person cell phone number to patients after surgery. I have called him at night while he was out to dinner with his lovely wife. He answered all my question and came into is office on a weekend to help me. Awesome Doctor and more importantly and awesome man. Thanks for helping me change my life.
Have you seen Dr. Juris Bunkis, MD?
Are you Dr. Bunkis?

Compare Dr. Bunkis

Dr. Bunkis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Bunkis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

• Angel Wings Award for philanthropic work in Danville, CA, 2000
    • Man of Character Award, presented by the Orange County Council, Boy Scouts of America, in recognition of his philanthropic wo, 2006
    • Knighted by the Cavelieri Di San Marco (Knights of St. Marc) Italy, 1995
    • Silver Medal at the Houston Film Festival for film F-Stops, 2001

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Bunkis' Board Certifications

Completed in 1979

University of Toronto / Faculty of Medicine

Graduated in 1970

• Latvian

Dr. Bunkis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bunkis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Facelift
  • Intense Pulse Light
  • Laser Surgery
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Sculptra™ Injection