Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Junil Ahn, MD
Dr. Junil Ahn is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon who is both a licensed dentist and physician. He has extensive experience in all facets of oral and maxillofacial surgery, anesthesia, and dental implant-related surgery. Dr. Ahn grew up in the Los Angeles and Orange County region. He received his undergraduate degree at UC Irvine in Electrical and Computer Engineering and was on the Dean's Honor List. He received his dental degree (DDS) from the prestigious University of California, San Francisco, where he graduated at the top of the class and was inducted into the Dental Honor Society. Dr. Ahn continued on to complete his medical degree (MD) at the University of California, Davis and received general anesthesia training. After completing a general surgery internship at UC San Francisco, Dr. Ahn went on to complete the oral and maxillofacial surgery residency at UC San Francisco. With his diverse background in dentistry, medicine, and engineering, Dr. Ahn brings together the latest surgical techniques and technologies to provide the best patient care possible.

27800 Medical Center Rd Ste 238

Mission Viejo, CA 92691

• Ameritas
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Ahn

I like to keep my patients informed by communicating with them about their individual condition and providing customized solutions. My top priority is providing my patients with the right treatment to ensure an optimal outcome. By maintaining open channels of communication, my patients and I are able to achieve the goals we have set and feel completely satisfied with their results.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Orthognathic Surgery
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Sinus Augmentation
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Irvine
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of California, San Francisco
  • American Association Of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Ahn has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ahn has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ahn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ahn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ahn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ahn to family and friends
Dr. Ahn's Performance
in Laguna Niguel, CA |
Fixed a big hole I made in my tongue. Can't even tell now. Took care of my son also. I have lots of confidence.
in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
My 9 month old needed to have a procedure done and Dr. Ahn came highly recommended. He was very thorough during our consultation and put all my fears at ease. His staff were so kind and caring and took such great care of my little guy. The night of the procedure we received a phone from the office to see how our son was doing and if we had any questions. I highly recommend Dr. Ahn and his staff!!
in Aliso Viejo, CA |
My son saw Dr. Ahn to have his wisdom teeth out. The office staff couldn't have been kinder. The place was clean, inviting, and didn't smell medical, and all my questions were answered before the procedure. My son had a great recovery, better than we expected. I would highly recomend Dr Ahn.
in Aliso Viejo |
Dr. Ahn was recommended to me to remove my 3 wisdom teeth. I had a great experience overall, and it was a very quick and easy procedure. The facility is nice, and all of the staff treated me extremely well and made sure I was comfortable. The surgery was very fast, and the recovery was much better than I expected. I would highly recommend Dr. Ahn and staff to friends and family!
in Mission Viejo, CA |
Amazing office & staff !!! My daughter, Sarah, was referred to OC Oral Surgery for extraction of her wisdom teeth. As with anything I do, I checked Dr. Ahn out on Yelp, Google & Facebook. Dr. Ann's website, OC Oral Surgery, was also packed with useful video's, post op instructions & testimonials from other patients. I was very impressed with all of his reviews, so I booked a consultation. Dr. Ahn was very through in his exam. My daughter has several medical conditions that were addressed. It
Lake Forest, CA |
Office staff is great. Dr. Ahn is the best I have had in my 73 years of life. I have already recommended him to others.
Have you seen Dr. Junil Ahn, MD?
Are you Dr. Ahn?