Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Jung Park, MD
Dr. Jung Park, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Doylestown, PA. He has been practicing for 10 years. Dr. Park is affiliated with Doylestown Hospital.

800 W State St Ste 204

Doylestown, PA 18901

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Park

Dr. Park's Experience

Dr. Park's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery

Dr. Park does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Gout
  • Hand Fracture
  • Hip Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

• Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Trigger Finger Release
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate
  • Wrist Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Temple University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • University Of Colorado At Denver
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Park has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Park has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Park does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Park and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Park's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Park to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Park's Performance
in Jamison, PA |
As a doctor myself, I was very careful of who I would choose to do surgery on my dominant hand. After meeting Dr. Park I felt at ease with his confidence, patience, bedside manner and knowledge/experience with my particular circumstance. He called me on the phone numerous times without rushing me off to explain what was going to occur and what to expect during and after the surgery. I am healing quickly and so pleased at the overall experience I had with Dr. Park. I highly recommend him to m
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr Park is quietly competent, has the ability to communicate clearly and completely regarding treatment. He has done surgery on my right hand twice. I trust and have 100% confidence In Dr Park and his abilities.
in Perkasie, PA |
After 3 months of constant unrelenting neuropathy and pain in my right hand/fingers, I jumped online and did my research, looking for the most well rated specialists in my area. This search brought me to Dr. Park. I just needed someone to look outside the box, run some simple tests, possibly offer a "less is more" approach. I appreciate his calming and friendly approach to patient care. Today we tried an injection and we're keeping our fingers crossed! Thank you Dr. Park!
in Doylestown, PA |
Dr. Jung operated on my 11 year-old daughter's broken finger and now it's as good as new! Thank you for taking great care of our girl!
in Lansdale, PA |
In March 2016 I fell and fractured my clavicle. Due to a "non-union" situation, it was not healing properly. Dr. Park recommended surgery but I was averse to that idea due to the upcoming wedding of my son. Dr. Park worked with me to try alternative therapies, and he was respectful of my time frame. When I did have surgery, after the wedding, he performed a bone graft with a titanium plate and screws. I am healed up fine now and the scar is barely visible. I highly recommend Dr. Park.
in Ottsville, PA |
There aren't enough words to express how grateful I am to have been placed under Dr. Park's care after breaking my clavicle. Not only was he a great surgeon, but he is patient, kind, and caring! I ended up having an ORIF and not only did I regain full strength and ROM, but I returned to riding horses 4mo after my accident with no issue(w/his OK of course)! The scar is very minimal and hardly noticeable. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Park to everyone I speak to(and have)!
Ivyland, PA |
Dr. Park is not only professional and highly skilled but personable. An excellent doctor I would highly recommend.
in Lansdale, PA |
My experience with Dr. Parks surpassed my wildest expectations. He saved my 89 year old, mother-in-law's life by giving her back a life with a useable arm. He and his office staff were so caring and nice. They made sure that both we and she understood everything that was happening and the reason behind the actions. I am thankful that we were referred to Dr. Parks and I will tell everyone how great he and his staff were.
Doylestown, PA |
His office staff mistakenly had him down as being at the Doylestown location on a day when he was actually at the Warrington location, and scheduled us for the wrong location. They don't have evening or weekend hours, so we had to take time off from work to make the appointment, and yank the patient (our kid) out of school. This is not a well-run office.
in Doylestown, PA |
Dr. Park has been extremely professional and thorough. His office staff has been accommodating and efficient. This experience has been one of the smoothest surgical experiences. A grand thank you to Dr. Park and his team.
in Warminster, PA |
Dr. Park was exceptional. From the moment I met him, I knew he was the best fit for me. He explained everything in detail. He went through each step of the process.
in Furlong, PA |
I was very pleased with every phase of my treatment. I felt at ease with him from the first moment we met. I felt confident that he would do his best to treat my particular problem. Aside from having to go through a surgery, it was a pleasant experience. It was so interesting being in the operating room without anesthesia. Dr. Park and his assistants helped me feel relaxed and kept me calm throughout the surgery. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Park and Bucks County Orthopedics to others.
in Perkasie, PA |
I had what I thought was carpal tunnel, extreme pain in my left hand/wrist. Dr Park was able to diagnose the problem as strained ligaments and injected cortisone into the affected area. W/in 3 days I was 75% better, by the time I went back for the follow up I had full mobility and no pain. The neat thing was he showed me my my wrist using ultrasound and explained what was going on and what he recommended doing.
in Jamison PA |
Very complete explanation of the issue. Offers all the options of how to best deal with injury. Would definitely recommend Dr Park.
in Doylestown, PA |
Dr. Park is very polite, professional and courteous. He was very up front in my diagnosis and discussed options and recommendations. My scar that remains post-surgery is not a glaring mark on my hand and has healed very nicely. The nurses in the practice are all very kind and caring and the front desk staff is some of the kindest I have ever encountered. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Park for his expertise.
in Chalfont, PA |
Very pleased with Dr. Park's application of effective medical resolution to my injury.
Doylestown, PA |
Dr. Park was exceptional with our son who had a fracture of our wrist. The problem was quickly diagnosed, our son and I were reassured about the treatment and timing of treatment, and he was taken care of! It was an excellent experience all around.
in Warrington, PA |
I fell and tore tendons and ligaments from my elbow. Dr. Park did surgery to repair. Everything went very smoothly, surgery was outpatient in Wellness Center which was very nice. My elbow now has full range of motion and the scar is barely visible. Very pleased with the experience.
in Warrington, PA |
This was my second visit with Dr. Park. I found him to very competent in his examination and diagnosis.
in Warminster, PA |
I considered doctor Park to be a professional and confident man. He was direct and caring. Couldn't have asked for anything more. I not only would, I did, recommend him to a friend. Hope he stays with the practice for a long time. As a matter of fact, I liked and appreciated all employees of the practice. They were very helpful with all aspects of my visits and procedure.
in Doylestown, PA |
When my son broke his wrist in a soccer game Dr. Park visited us in the ER to assess the break. Dr. Park was excellent w/ our son, was very clear in what had occurred and outlined the best path to correct the break. Fortunately, he was able to perform the surgery that day (on a weekend) and proceeded to spend a good amount of time with us after the surgery addressing our questions and concerns. Overall he was excellent and will strongly recommend him to our friends and neighbors.
in Warminster, PA |
Dr. Park relieved the pain of the pressure on my fingers and arm from a broken wrist with surgery. I can endure the discomfort versus the pain I was in.
Have you seen Dr. Jung Park, MD?
Are you Dr. Park?

See our Orthopedic Surgery Specialist at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health

Visit Dr. Park