Dr. Jung Han, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

16 W 32nd St Ste 907 New York, NY 10001 Get Directions
Dr. Jung Han, MD
Dr. Jung Han, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in New York, NY.

Dr. Han's Experience

See how Dr. Han's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Han

Dr. Han accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Han's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Han to family and friends
    4.2
    Dr. Han's Performance
    in New York, NY |
    My friend recommended Dr. Han and i went to see Dr. Han couple of days ago for my routine check up. The office is clean and staffs are pretty nice and friendly. Dr. Han is professional and bedside manner is excellent. Dr. Han is very trustworthy and willing to take the extra step in getting me back to health. I am very satisfied with Dr. Han and office.
    in NY |
    Dr. Han is always nice and makes me comfortable. I can tell Dr. Han is a REAL DOCTOR who cares about my health and also is willing to guide to keep up my condition. I can trust Dr. Han completely and i am pretty sure most her patients feel the same way i do.
    Bronx, NY |
    i recommend Dr. Han strongly. Dr. Han literally saved my life. I owe Dr. Han life time.
    in Bronx, NY |
    I am very satisfied with Dr. Han. I can tell she really cares about her patients and always trust Dr. Han. I am glad to become Dr. Han's patient and i recommend Dr. Han to everyone who looks for a primary Doctor.
    in New York, NY |
    I was searching for a primary physician and one of my friend recommended Dr. Han. The location is pretty convenient from my work and she accepts most insurances. I am kind of picky person with my health and after the first visit, i finally got the right person. She is very thorough and trustworthy and she is willing to take extra time and step for my health. I am very happy with Dr. Han and i am recommending everyone who looks for a primary.
    in Flushing, NY |
    Dr. Han is kind and caring, and I could not be happier to have her as my primary care physician. I refer everyone I know to her. Her staffs are also amazing, always willing to help.
    in New York, NY |
    I paid $20 on my first visit as co-pay. I later found out my insurance must?ve covered it b/c It was an annual checkup. Paid another $20 for my follow up. She?s not very informative nor knowledgeable about my condition. The office is not very sanitary. I saw spotty and hand printed trays that looked days old from both rooms. Big minus. Also, I thought she was Internal Medicine specialist but her office sign says laser clinic. Receptionists are not friendly. Lousy follow up. I'm not going back.
    Jersey City, NJ |
    She charges $20 for a doctor's note- when I asked why, her answer was because it's the policy. She also asked to come back the next business day(Monday) for another test and to see the results of my blood test that I did on the day of visit. I asked if the results would be up that soon?she said the important parts of the results will be up, so I can come on Monday. I called her on Monday before I make a trip- I'm glad I did. No results were up until THURSDAY. My impression: greedy, not reliable.
    Have you seen Dr. Jung Han, MD?
    Are you Dr. Han?

Dr. Han's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Han has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Han's Board Certifications

Dr. Han does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Han and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Han does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Han and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Han does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Han and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.