Dr. Jun Chen, MD

Dr. Jun Chen, MD

Nephrology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Jun Chen, MD is a nephrology specialist in Carrollton, TX and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Beijing Medical University and specializes in nephrology and internal medicine.

4240 International Pkwy Ste 154

Carrollton, TX 75007

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CareSource
  • Community Health Choice
  • Galaxy Health Network

Learn about Dr. Chen

See how frequently Dr. Chen performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Mineral Metabolism Disorders
Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders

Dr. Chen's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Chen "I am proud to be practicing medicine as a Nephrologist with North Texas Kidney Disease Associates. As a practice, we strive to be the industry leader in the provision of high quality healthcare services to patients with kidney disease. We make it our priority to remain on the cutting edge of best practices within the industry, and foster a team-based approach to healthcare in order to provide the best experience and quality of care for each of our patients."

• Nephrology

Dr. Chen does not have any board certifications listed.

• Beijing Medical University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
  • University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center At Dallas
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2008

Dr. Chen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chen has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese
  • Mandarin

Dr. Chen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chen to family and friends

Dr. Chen's Performance

Dr. Chen is personable and well informed. She gives good advice and takes the time to listen. She explains things well to me and seeks to solve any concerns I may have. I enjoy my visits to her office...and I can't say that about all of my physicians!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My experience with Dr. Chen has been nothing but excellent. Very knowledgable in her field and very professional in how she deals with her clients. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a Doctor such as she is in her area of expertise.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I find that I am taken care of from the beginning of the appt. to the end...the receptionist is friendly and efficient and courteous, I didn't wait long to be taken to an exam room, and the nurse was also friendly and answered questions that I had. Dr. Chen is very friendly and personable, but you...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was referred to Dr. Chen by another specialists. I found her to be a very pleasant, knowledgeable physician. I would recommend others to her and/or her practice. I also found her medical assistant to be pleasant too.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Chen is very personable and easy to talk to. She answers questions very thoroughly. One of my very favorite doctors,
Are you Dr. Chen?