Dr. Jullia Rosdahl, MD

Ophthalmology | Female

Duke Eye Center 4709 Creekstone Dr Durham, NC 27703 Get Directions
Dr. Jullia Rosdahl, MD
Dr. Jullia Rosdahl, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Durham, NC. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Rosdahl is affiliated with Duke University Hospital.

Dr. Rosdahl's Care Philosophy

I am an ophthalmologist (eye MD) who specializes in treating patients with glaucoma. Often my patients are referred to me by another doctor when their patient has a glaucoma. When I see a new patient I try to answer three questions: Is it glaucoma? What type of glaucoma is it? What treatment would be best? I view my relationship with my patients as a partnership. Since glaucoma often does not have symptoms the relationship requires trust. I am also interested in educating patients about their condition and how to take the best care of themselves. During my PhD research I studied neurons in the eye called retinal ganglion cells. It turns out that these cells are the neurons that die in eyes of patients with glaucoma. After completing my PhD and finishing medical school I chose to specialize in ophthalmology specifically in glaucoma with the hope of helping patients who struggle with the disease.

Dr. Rosdahl's Experience

See how Dr. Rosdahl's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rosdahl

Dr. Rosdahl accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rosdahl has admitting privileges.

Dr. Rosdahl's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rosdahl to family and friends
Dr. Rosdahl's Performance
in Roxboro, NC |
Dr Rosdalh, WOW, she is absolutely everything her credentials say and much more. She is sweet as she can be, and makes me look forward to seeing her. While super professional she is always happy and smiling, compassionate in addressing her patients medical issues. She is a real person and VERY accomplished in her medical practice. I'll be going back soon for my other cataract surgery. Her staff and assistant are wonderful too. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE.
in Roxboro, NC |
Excellent. Super bed side manner. Friendly, compassionate, professional and caring. Very components and qualified. I would recommend her to anyone. I am a patient.
Have you seen Dr. Jullia Rosdahl, MD?
Are you Dr. Rosdahl?

Compare Dr. Rosdahl

Dr. Rosdahl's Care Philosophy

Dr. Rosdahl's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Rosdahl has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

Why It Matters: Dr. Rosdahl's Board Certifications

Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary

Completed in 2010

Duke Eye Center

Completed in 2011

Dr. Rosdahl does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rosdahl and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology