Dr. Julius Hyatt, DDS

Dr. Julius Hyatt, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Julius Hyatt, DDS is a dentist who practices in Owings Mills, MD. He is 59 years old. Dr. Hyatt is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center.

10 Crossroads Dr Ste 200

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia

• Facial Reconstruction

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Education data for Dr. Hyatt is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Hyatt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hyatt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hyatt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hyatt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hyatt's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hyatt to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Hyatt's Performance
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr. Hyatt was recommended from a dentist that I have great respect for and for her ability. She was absolutely correct that he was the best doctor for the job. He is very patient orientated, skilled, knowledgeable and determined to achieve patient satisfaction. I recommend him highly and without reservation. He solved my issue with a determination which showed his sincerity to achieve results - after another doctor failed. He is honest and respectful of his clients.
in Hydes, MD |
I have been a patient of Dr. Hyatt's for over 15 years now. He is unquestionably the best dental surgeon in Maryland....and probably in the entire country. Over the years he has extracted numerous teeth of mine, installed 12 implants, performed an apicoectomy, etc. You name it and I've probably had it done. I've had all of my procedures done under local anesthetic, and I can honestly say that I've never felt any pain or discomfort. Simply put, Dr. Hyatt is a master – an artist – and a nice guy!
in Bel Air, MD |
Dr. Hyatt did my implants 8 years ago and they are still feeling and looking great. He also removed a impacted wisdom tooth recently and that went smoothly as well. He was recommended by my dentist as the best in the Baltimore region and I believe it.
in Westminster, MD |
I was terrified at the idea of an extraction. Dr. Hyatt and his staff were comforting and professional at all levels. I would highly recommend him. He kept me informed through each step of the process and I found him to be kind and patient with my angst. There was no difficulty in getting appointments time. No issues whatsoever. Smooth and easy experience.
in Baltimore, MD |
Dr Hyatt was very friendly and knowledgable. He was very patient with me during my surgery. He also made an effort to call and check on me post surgery. He is easy to talk to and patiently answered all my questions. I strongly recommend him for dental procedures.
Reisterstown, MD |
Absolutely fantastic. Had an extraction of a infected molar. It came out in 3 pieces. No pain at all. I've had cleanings done by others that were a lot more painful. He even called me that evening personally to see how I was doing. I never had any other doctor except for a couple veterinarians do that. Staff and assistance were top notch.
in MD |
WORST EXTRACTING EXPERIENCE EVER!! DR HYATT DID THE SEDATION INCORRECTLY CUZ MY BROTHER WAs IN PAIN, HIS LEGS KICKING UP, HIS EYES ROLLING. THE ANESTHETIC GIVEN BY ARM CAUSED PAIN, SHOOTING UP HIS ARM BURNING!!! MY BROTHER KICKED AND SAID I DONT WANNA DO THIS AND DR HYATT SAID IT's TOO LATE FOR THAT HORRIBLE TRAUMATIC SCARY EXPERIENCE! DO NOT LET HIM EXTRACT UR TOOTH OR ANYONE'S UNLESS U ENJOY PAIN! AND FORCED SURGERY AGAINST UR WILL!!! He IS UNCARING AND DIDNT STOP THE SURGERy OR CALM HIM
Towson, MD |
I am from out of state & scheduled an appt with Dr. Hyatt based on a work colleague's recommendation, & was very disappointed. Dr. Hyatt's bedside manner is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. He was very rude to me, had a condescending tone, and kept insisting that I get all 4 of my wisdom teeth extracted when the teeth on my left side weren't even in yet! No way did I go back for a second appt. I suggest you do not see Dr. Hyatt unless you desire an oral surgeon who makes you feel incompetent.
Baltimore, MD |
I had three teeth extracted by Dr. Hyatt. He was efficient, quick, and professional. My mouth was back to normal in just over 24 hours. I was pleasantly surprised by how easily and quickly I recovered. I attribute that to his expertise.
Have you seen Dr. Julius Hyatt, DDS?
Are you Dr. Hyatt?