Dr. Julius Few Jr, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 55

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Julius Few Jr, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Chicago, IL and has over 30 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Chicago in 1992. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Julius Few Jr, MD

The Few Institute for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery

875 N Michigan Ave Ste 3850 Chicago, IL 60611

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Few Jr with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Dr. Few Jr's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Few Jr

3.4

Dr. Few Jr

Dr. Few did my rhinoplasty years ago. Now seeking a different surgeon to do a revision. Results were never good; and obvious issue remained. The most frustrating part was the denial that he also sees what I see - even when a partner doctor is standing in the room agreeing with me. In office 'repair' was attempted with limited improvement. It's OK to say you cannot fix something and refer to someone else, but do not attempt on a patient's face.
Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julius Few Jr, MD?
I had a Silhouette Instalift procedure with Dr. Few and I'm very disappointed with the results. Not only are the results barely noticeable I have can see the "string and cones" at the entry points. Also, the procedure was incredibly painful and I almost requested he stop after he completed right side of my face. This is a very expensive procedure $7k and isn't worth the cost. I also had a mole removed on my face and only half of the mole was removed. Dr. Few asked me if I was a " picker"? My skin shows zero evidence of this and I definitely don't pick my face. I hope this can be remedied as I'm so self conscious of smiling now. I have consulted with two other top plastic surgeon's in Chicago and they both stated that not only is this procedure a complete waste of money its also very risky. Additionally, one surgeon has done at least 15 revisions of Dr. Few's patients that have had this procedure. I went back to Dr. Few to discuss what the other surgeon's stated about how to revise thi
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julius Few Jr, MD?
Dr. Few is first rate at his craft. I was thrilled with the results of my surgery and the natural look he achieved. He and his team are so professional and helpful. He is a great physician / surgeon who has a terrific technique and sense of how to make women look younger in a very subtle manner.
Jul 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julius Few Jr, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Few Jr?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

1993
University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
1992
University Of Chicago

What are Dr. Julius Few Jr, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Few Jr frequently treats Breast Reduction, Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant, and Facial Reconstruction. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Few Jr treats.

Where is Dr. Julius Few Jr, MD's office located?

Dr. Few Jr's office is located at 875 N Michigan Ave Ste 3850, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Julius Few Jr, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Few Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Julius Few Jr, MD?

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Few Jr's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Gynecomastia

Dr. Few Jr accepts

Dr. Few Jr accepts the following insurance:

Self Pay

The Few Institute for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery875 N Michigan Ave Ste 3850 Chicago, IL 60611

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists