Dr. Julius Few, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 52

Dr. Few

The Few Institute for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery

875 N Michigan Ave Ste 3850 Chicago, IL 60611

Dr. Julius Few, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Chicago, IL and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine medical school in 1992. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Few to book an appointment.

Dr. Few's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Few

3.7

Dr. Few?
What People Say About Dr. Julius Few, MD
I had a Silhouette Instalift procedure with Dr. Few and I'm very disappointed with the results. Not only are the results barely noticeable I have can see the "string and cones" at the entry points. Also, the procedure was incredibly painful and I almost requested he stop after he completed right side of my face. This is a very expensive procedure $7k and isn't worth the cost. I also had a mole removed on my face and only half of the mole was removed. Dr. Few asked me if I was a " picker"? My skin shows zero evidence of this and I definitely don't pick my face. I hope this can be remedied as I'm so self conscious of smiling now. I have consulted with two other top plastic surgeon's in Chicago and they both stated that not only is this procedure a complete waste of money its also very risky. Additionally, one surgeon has done at least 15 revisions of Dr. Few's patients that have had this procedure. I went back to Dr. Few to discuss what the other surgeon's stated about how to revise thi
Sep 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julius Few, MD?
Dr. Few is first rate at his craft. I was thrilled with the results of my surgery and the natural look he achieved. He and his team are so professional and helpful. He is a great physician / surgeon who has a terrific technique and sense of how to make women look younger in a very subtle manner.
Jul 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julius Few, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Few?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery