Dr. Julio Pabon, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 57

Dr. Pabon

Fertility Center and Applied Genetics of Florida

6050 Cattleridge Blvd Ste 103 Sarasota, FL 34232

Dr. Julio Pabon, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Sarasota, FL and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 1989 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and fertility medicine.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Pabon accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Pabon treats your condition or procedure

• Hysterosalpingography
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopy
  • Male Infertility
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Polyps
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss

4.4

Dr. Pabon?
Dr. Pabon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Julio Pabon, MD
I am 44 years old and just delivered my second Dr. Pabon baby! Dr. Pabon is an amazing, caring physician and if I could give him six stars I would! I live in Orlando and it was totally worth the 2.5 hour drive to see him. Long story short, Dr. Pabon is a miracle worker who helped me conceive two beautiful, healthy daughters after I turned 40 on the first attempt. He and his staff are wonderful, caring people who I would give my highest recommendation to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
Interviewed multiple IVF MD's and we chose him. In the end, he delivered on the expectations he set for us.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
Thank you to Dr Pabon and his whole team for helping us get pregnant with another healthy baby. It was a long tough journey for us to get here but our decision to enlist the help of Dr Pabon was the best thing we could have done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
Not recommend Dr Pabon and his office at all. Sloppy service, not educating the patient not to mention about not returning a phone call after several inquires. Very disappointed as we were shown the outrageous estimated cost up front, however no follow ups or care is provided by this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
I feel hurt, forgotten and ignored. We spent our life savings to have our surgery, later to find out that one tube is working the other is not. I tried to call Dr Pabon and his office so many times, and was guaranteed a call by his MA. I never got it. Also his rude Receptionist was never empathetic of me trying to reach the doctor, as we had ONE pregnancy, but resulting in a loss in 2017. The Receptionist told me I was out of luck, and she was going to charge me again to be seen! Very sad!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
Dr Pabon is a God send. He will always be known in my family. It’s because of him my family is complete. His knowledge, kindness and passion sets him above the rest in his field. His staff is top notch as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
Dr Pabon is awesome. One of the best and most knowledable. I am sooo glad I went to him. I was 47 and he took me on and yes got pregnant on first try.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
This doctor very bad.The office was unorginazed. This is long story. I will shall you later
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
After trying to get pregnant for about 8 years unsuccessfully we decided to pursue IVF with Dr. Pabon. Dr. Pabon and his staff are professional, knowledgeable, caring and are truly the best in the business. I always felt like they had my best interest at heart and wanted my IVF cycle to be successful. We did one cycle and transferred one embryo and are now 9 weeks pregnant!!!! Every scenario is different and each patient's situation will be different with different results, but that's the thing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
"Dr. Pabon" will always be an important name in our family's household. We are very grateful to have met this wonderful doctor and thank God that He sent us to Sarasota. We met Dr. Pabon in September of 2016 after hearing we were going to have trouble conceiving due to MFI and our son Everett was born October 5th, 2017. We couldn't have done it without lots of prayers and the instructions from Dr. Pabon and his staff. We are forever grateful. Thank you! (The Dambroski Family)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pabon?

As a Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility specialist in private practice, I strive to treat patients as I would my own family. My offices provide personal attention and customer service to the best of our abilities. Patients with fertility pr...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Fertility Medicine

• Fertility & Reproductive Endocrinology
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology

1995
Univ. of Louisville Medical College/Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
1993
LBJ Hosp/UT Houston Med Sch
1990
Univ. Of Miami School Of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital
1989
Baylor University
1984
University of Texas / Austin Campus

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Pabon treats patients.

79% Patient experience rating, 10% higher than the national average