Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  |
Dr. Julio Pabon, MD
Dr. Julio Pabon, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility doctor who practices in Sarasota, FL. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Pabon is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital.

6050 Cattleridge Blvd Ste 103

Sarasota, FL 34232

Learn about Dr. Pabon

As a Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility specialist in private practice, I strive to treat patients as I would my own family. My offices provide personal attention and customer service to the best of our abilities. Patients with fertility problems are understandably stressed. I recognize this and try to be sensitive to patients feelings. I try to involve patients in their treatment and to teach them the why of their treatment as well as the limits of the technology.

Dr. Pabon's Experience

Dr. Pabon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Hysterosalpingography
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopy
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Semen Analysis

• Univ. Of Miami School Of Medicine/Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Lbj Hosp/Ut Houston Med Sch
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Univ. Of Louisville Medical College/Division Of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Pabon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pabon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pabon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pabon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pabon to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Pabon's Performance
in Sarasota, Florida |
Dr. Pabon is a miracle worker! My husband and I tried everything before we came to see Dr. Pabon and we were fortunate to have found him. We are expecting our first child in a few months and we are over the moon (I am 36 and my husband is 40). We could not have done it without Dr. Pabon's assistance. His office staff and team were extremely respectful and organized. The process was seamless and emotionally supportive. I highly recommend Dr. Pabon... don't give up!!
Bradenton, FL |
I wish I could give Dr. Pabon 10 stars! After 3 miscarriages and unexplained infertility, we decided to move onto IVF with PGS testing. All I can say is I wish I had seen Dr. Pabon from the beginning! I never met a more compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. We knew from the first meeting that he was the doctor for us. He always took the time to answer all of our questions and really put our minds at ease. We are now pregnant with a baby girl all do to Dr. Pabon's success.
in Gainesville, Fl |
TODAY I underwent my Tubal Reversal with Dr. Pabon. He is by far the most awesome Dr. I have ever come acrross, and I have been a nurse for 17 years. He and his staff treated me so well. They are super friendly. He is such an expert. I only have one tube due to a ruptured ectopic in 2010. He took that one tube and made it look like new and like it had never been cut before. I am so amazed with him and the whole experience. I am so grateful. God as has his hands around Dr.Pabon!! THANK U SO MUCH
in St Petersburg, FL |
We were fortunate to have found Dr. Pabon. Thanks to him, we now have a beautiful two year old son, and I'm pregnant again with our second child! There are many small touches that make a visit to Dr. Pabon' office pleasant, but three things stand out: 1) Dr Pabon's knowledge and skills, and the the technology he employs. His pregnancy rate in the first three months of this year was 92%; 2) Gentle hand. It never hurt when he does a procedure; 3) Excellent embryologist and support staff.
in Atlanta GA |
Dr. Pabon and his staff were amazing and no words can express our gratitude for without him we would not have our son! Truly an expert and we came to him for family balancing using the IVF and PGS procedure as we already had two daughters conceived naturally. We travelled from Atlanta and they managed my medications remotely, it was a year of trying and four IVF freeze protocols due to my ovaries that didn't respond very well to stimulation. He is amazing and we are forever grateful.- LivScott
Most caring, trustworthy, gentle and scholarly physician I have ever seen. Would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking expert, quality care for infertility. Never felt pressured and proceeded cautiously and ethically. Staff is so very kind and comforting. Gave us our little miracle.
Have you seen Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
Are you Dr. Pabon?