Dr. Julio Pabon, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & InfertilityMaleAge 58

Dr. Pabon

Fertility Center and Applied Genetics of Florida

9420 Fountain Medical Ct Bonita Springs, FL 34135

Dr. Julio Pabon, MD is a Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialist in Bonita Springs, FL and has over 32 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Baylor University medical school in 1989. He is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Pabon to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Hospital Satisfaction
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Pabon treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Pabon's conditions and procedures:

• Fallopian Tube Disorders
  • Hysterosalpingography
  • Hysteroscopy
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Laparoscopy
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Semen Analysis
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal

Dr. Pabon accepts

Dr. Pabon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pabon

4.4

Dr. Pabon?
  • Explained conditions well (54)
  • Office environment (54)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (53)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (9)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (9)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (9)
I am 36 years old and my husband is 45. We have two other children through IVF from another fertility center in Texas. We are a military family and move quite often. We wanted to add to our family while we are stationed in Florida. I searched around for the right facility for our family. I looked at a few local places but they weren’t personable. I wanted a more intimate experience working with ONLY one doctor. My Ob/GYN told me about Dr. Pabon’s practice so I did some research on his success rates and decided to give him a call to set up a consultation. He is very personable and genuinely cares about his patients. He listened to my past experiences of what worked for me and we made a game plan. Due to my age, I decided to PGS test my embryo to try to avoid another miscarriage (had one back in 2017.) I am writing this with much happiness since Dr. Pabon helped me conceive. I am currently 8 weeks along and he (and his staff) has helped me every step of the process. THANK YOU
Tabitha – Jan 24, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
I am 21 weeks pregnant because of Dr. Pabon and his wonderful staff. I traveled 2 hours to be seen by Dr. Pabon and would travel far more to receive his treatment. This office is the cleanest I've ever experienced ( and i work in healthcare, i should know). I'm 35 yo, husband 45, male infertility. Our treatment was MESA/IVF/ICSI. had two egg retrievals due to the first round resulting in abnormal embryos. This hit me hard, but Dr. Pabon explained to me how normal it was and not to get discouraged. The second round proved his theory and I now have one in the womb and two on ice ;). The staff, Ashley, Yasmine, Liz, and Kelsey (sorry i know there were a few new girls and they were excellent too) always had a smile on their face, remembered my name, encouraged me. You all are a Godsend. I love you all. Thank you for what you do. You have made my dreams a reality. XO Lizzy G. (PS. Ashley, thank you for staying @ the office until 7pm for me to pick up the meds. You saved my life!!! ;) )
Jun 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
I am 44 years old and just delivered my second Dr. Pabon baby! Dr. Pabon is an amazing, caring physician and if I could give him six stars I would! I live in Orlando and it was totally worth the 2.5 hour drive to see him. Long story short, Dr. Pabon is a miracle worker who helped me conceive two beautiful, healthy daughters after I turned 40 on the first attempt. He and his staff are wonderful, caring people who I would give my highest recommendation to.
May 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
Interviewed multiple IVF MD's and we chose him. In the end, he delivered on the expectations he set for us.
May 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
Thank you to Dr Pabon and his whole team for helping us get pregnant with another healthy baby. It was a long tough journey for us to get here but our decision to enlist the help of Dr Pabon was the best thing we could have done.
SARASOTA, FL – Mar 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
Not recommend Dr Pabon and his office at all. Sloppy service, not educating the patient not to mention about not returning a phone call after several inquires. Very disappointed as we were shown the outrageous estimated cost up front, however no follow ups or care is provided by this office.
Jan 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
I feel hurt, forgotten and ignored. We spent our life savings to have our surgery, later to find out that one tube is working the other is not. I tried to call Dr Pabon and his office so many times, and was guaranteed a call by his MA. I never got it. Also his rude Receptionist was never empathetic of me trying to reach the doctor, as we had ONE pregnancy, but resulting in a loss in 2017. The Receptionist told me I was out of luck, and she was going to charge me again to be seen! Very sad!
Humphries in Palm Bay , FL – Nov 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
Dr Pabon is a God send. He will always be known in my family. It’s because of him my family is complete. His knowledge, kindness and passion sets him above the rest in his field. His staff is top notch as well.
Jessica Lindsay (Roberts) in Bradenton , FL – Sep 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
Dr Pabon is awesome. One of the best and most knowledable. I am sooo glad I went to him. I was 47 and he took me on and yes got pregnant on first try.
Kc in Tampa – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
This doctor very bad.The office was unorginazed. This is long story. I will shall you later
Boynton beach – Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
After trying to get pregnant for about 8 years unsuccessfully we decided to pursue IVF with Dr. Pabon. Dr. Pabon and his staff are professional, knowledgeable, caring and are truly the best in the business. I always felt like they had my best interest at heart and wanted my IVF cycle to be successful. We did one cycle and transferred one embryo and are now 9 weeks pregnant!!!! Every scenario is different and each patient's situation will be different with different results, but that's the thing
Ellenton – Jan 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
"Dr. Pabon" will always be an important name in our family's household. We are very grateful to have met this wonderful doctor and thank God that He sent us to Sarasota. We met Dr. Pabon in September of 2016 after hearing we were going to have trouble conceiving due to MFI and our son Everett was born October 5th, 2017. We couldn't have done it without lots of prayers and the instructions from Dr. Pabon and his staff. We are forever grateful. Thank you! (The Dambroski Family)
Shannon in Naples, FL – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
Dr. Pabon is a miracle worker! My husband and I tried everything before we came to see Dr. Pabon and we were fortunate to have found him. We are expecting our first child in a few months and we are over the moon (I am 36 and my husband is 40). We could not have done it without Dr. Pabon's assistance. His office staff and team were extremely respectful and organized. The process was seamless and emotionally supportive. I highly recommend Dr. Pabon... don't give up!!
Magdalena W. in Sarasota, Florida – Jun 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
I wish I could give Dr. Pabon 10 stars! After 3 miscarriages and unexplained infertility, we decided to move onto IVF with PGS testing. All I can say is I wish I had seen Dr. Pabon from the beginning! I never met a more compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. We knew from the first meeting that he was the doctor for us. He always took the time to answer all of our questions and really put our minds at ease. We are now pregnant with a baby girl all do to Dr. Pabon's success.
Bradenton, FL – May 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
TODAY I underwent my Tubal Reversal with Dr. Pabon. He is by far the most awesome Dr. I have ever come acrross, and I have been a nurse for 17 years. He and his staff treated me so well. They are super friendly. He is such an expert. I only have one tube due to a ruptured ectopic in 2010. He took that one tube and made it look like new and like it had never been cut before. I am so amazed with him and the whole experience. I am so grateful. God as has his hands around Dr.Pabon!! THANK U SO MUCH
Amy K. in Gainesville, Fl – Oct 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
We were fortunate to have found Dr. Pabon. Thanks to him, we now have a beautiful two year old son, and I'm pregnant again with our second child! There are many small touches that make a visit to Dr. Pabon' office pleasant, but three things stand out: 1) Dr Pabon's knowledge and skills, and the the technology he employs. His pregnancy rate in the first three months of this year was 92%; 2) Gentle hand. It never hurt when he does a procedure; 3) Excellent embryologist and support staff.
Beiss S. in St Petersburg, FL – Jun 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
Dr. Pabon and his staff were amazing and no words can express our gratitude for without him we would not have our son! Truly an expert and we came to him for family balancing using the IVF and PGS procedure as we already had two daughters conceived naturally. We travelled from Atlanta and they managed my medications remotely, it was a year of trying and four IVF freeze protocols due to my ovaries that didn't respond very well to stimulation. He is amazing and we are forever grateful.- LivScott
LivScott in Atlanta GA – Mar 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?
Most caring, trustworthy, gentle and scholarly physician I have ever seen. Would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking expert, quality care for infertility. Never felt pressured and proceeded cautiously and ethically. Staff is so very kind and comforting. Gave us our little miracle.
Natalie M – Jan 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julio Pabon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Pabon?

As a Reproductive Endocrinologist and Infertility specialist in private practice, I strive to treat patients as I would my own family. My offices provide...Read more

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  • Fertility Medicine

1995
Univ. of Louisville Medical College/Division of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
1993