Dr. Julio C. Novoa Jr., MD

Dr. Julio C. Novoa Jr., MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male

Novoa Women and Teen Center East 5140 Montana Ave, El Paso, TX 79903 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Novoa Jr. specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in El Paso, TX. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Novoa Jr.? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Novoa Jr.'s Experience

See how Dr. Novoa Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Novoa Jr.

Dr. Novoa Jr. accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Novoa Jr. has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Novoa Jr.'s Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Novoa Jr. to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Novoa Jr.
Dr. Novoa Jr.'s Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (51)
in El Paso, TX |
Was courteous and explained all procedures with detail. Would recommend.
in El Paso |
I had juvederm placed in my lips by Dr Novoa and not only did my lips look like a stage curtain opening (he called it a cupids bow), he never massaged the injection sites at ALL and told me to suck on a popsicle to help it. In the end, I had to massage my lips myself to break up the pockets he created and now, I have hard nodules in my lips. This is over a YEAR later by the way. I NEVER had this happen before. I won't even go into the fact that he literally spends only 5mins with you.
in El Paso, TX |
I had my son the beginning of 2016 and it was a horrible experience. He rushes appointments and doesn't really seem to care. I was at a weekly visit when he told me I was 4 cm dilated and to go to the hospital. Right when they told me I was ready to push Novoa realized my baby was breached and I had to have an emergency C-section. Now, 8 months later, I have tissue built up and my scar looks like a disaster. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO HIM! I regret not switching when I was still early in my pregnancy.
in El paso, tx |
Dr. Novoa forced me to have a csection after only going to him because I wanted a vbac. He said he would do the csection or he'd release me to umc to see which doctor would be willing to do a trial of labor. Coincidentaly enough, this was when I was 40 weeks pregnant and he wouldn't see me because they were moving office locations and remodeling. They called me 1 day before my week 39 visit to tell me the doctor would not be seeing anyone for 2 weeks because of relocation. Worst dr ever.
in Chaparral NM |
I have seen this doctor for 3 of my other pregnancies and had a good experience. Today I was not seen because I was 16 minutes late to my appointment. I come from NM to see this doctor. I felt sick and had to pull over a couple of times so it made me late. And they didn't even consider seeing me. So I will no longer be with this doctor thanks to his rude staff! Very disappointed in them.
Have you seen Dr. Julio C. Novoa Jr., MD?
Are you Dr. Novoa Jr.?

Compare Dr. Novoa Jr.

Obstetrics & Gynecology
El Paso, TX 79903

Narrow your results

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.