Dr. Julio C. Cruz, MD

Dr. Julio C. Cruz, MD

Dermatopathology | Male

Buckeye Dermatology 5720 Blazer Pkwy, Dublin, OH 43017 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Cruz specializes in Dermatopathology and practices in Dublin, OH. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Cruz? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Cruz's Experience

98Experience
Match

See how Dr. Cruz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cruz

Dr. Cruz accepts 20 insurance carriers

20 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cruz has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Cruz

Dr. Cruz's Review Details
4.7 based on 45 responses
Experience with Dr. Cruz
Dr. Cruz's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (42)
in Mt. Gilead, OH 43338 |
I have been treated by Dr. Cruz since 2006. Dr. Cruz has been extremely professional in all aspects of his practice. His support personnel are also very professional. I spent 30+ years as an Officer in the US Army and was treated by more doctors than I care to remember. Dr. Cruz not only is far above those doctors, but one of his first diagnosis was a cancerous spot on my chest he removed that several military Dermatology doctors dismissed.
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Cruz was professional and his expertise was outstanding. His staff was polite and knowledgeable. I would DEFINATELY recommend him for any of your dermatology needs.
in Grove City, OH |
I have been his patient for a number of years. He talks with you and not at you. He does an excellent job of trying to educate you on identifying what you should worry about and what you shouldn't. He gives you the confidence to know when you should come in and get something checked. If he has any question at all about a spot, he does the biopsy. He has a great "bedside manner". You get to the examining room promptly and are seen by Dr. Cruz promptly. I highly recommend him.
Marysville, OH |
Dr. Cruz himself was nice enough but seemed like he couldn't wait to get out of the room. He spent maybe a total of five minutes with me and seemed to be in such a rush I didn't even bother asking him more than two of my questions. He remove a mole from my leg which did turn out to be mildly abnormal. But, they didn't apply enough bandaging and my pant leg was soaked through with blood before I could even finish checking out. Will be going to another dermatologist next time.
in Columbus, OH |
An excellent physician with a great bedside manor.
in Powell, OH |
Love Dr. Cruz, he has been taking care of me for several years. He is through and professional, while being personable and caring. I highly recommend Dr. Cruz if you are looking for a dermatologist.
in Wapakoneta, OH |
Dr CRUZ is a very compassionate doctor who works very hard to address any problems his patients encounter. He has helped me to live with a very complicated disease and works hard to preserve my quality of life. Always looking for new treatments. I have been his patient for many years and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone !!
New York, NY |
Dr.Cruz is great. I am always taken on time for my appointments - and have clear direction after I leave on whatever course of treatment I need to do. Dr. Cruz takes time to explain everything to his patients - never feels rushed! The staff are curteous and the office is orderly, spotless, and very nice. Would refer family and friends!
in Dublin, OH |
Dr. Cruz is wonderful. Had my annual exam and spent time with me to let me know everything was fine and he would see me in another year. Always very pleasant and easy to talk to.
in Columbus, OH |
he is just a real good DR.
in London, OH |
Dr. Cruz is very thorough and has helped me with some dermatology issues.
in Grove City, Ohio |
I would recommend Dr. Cruz. He always takes his time with the patient without rushing the patient.
in Dublin, OH |
Dr. Cruz has been very considerate and patient with me. I will always recommend him to friends or family.
Columbus, OH |
Quick and efficient yet kind and ready to listen to your questions.
in Columbus, OH |
I would recommend Dr. J. Cruz to anyone with the highest praise for his professionalism, knowledge of his area of medicine with ability to explain or discus to whatever extent one needs or desires, and also for his ability to interact with empathy, kindness and interest, never giving the impression he must rush on to the next patient.
in Hilliard, Ohio |
We have been patients of Dr. Cruz for 7 years. We appreciate, and are confident with, Dr. Cruz's thorough examination, clear explanations of any findings, and further treatment if needed. Scott and Chris Deubner
in Columbus, OH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cruz for several years. He makes me feel comfortable during my annual exams and he listens to my concerns. I never feel rushed during my appointments and I genuinely believe he has my best health and quality of life at heart.
in Amanda, OH |
I have been seeing Dr. Cruz since 2004 when he removed a melanoma from my back. He is very friendly, compassionate, and thorough. He tells the facts like it is, but with a compassionate, attitude and always has a smile. Staff is very friendly also.
in Hilliard, OH |
Dr. Cruz is always is kind and clear with his explanations. I feel very comfortable with Dr. Cruz.
in Galloway, OH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cruz's for almost ten years. At every appointment Dr. Cruz takes the time to explain to me what he is looking for and what I need to continue to look for and watch. When he does need to do more he calls and explains what he has found and the procedure. If I have questions he calls me right away to answer them. I have been very pleased with his compassion and knowledge over the years!
in Galloway, OH |
Excellent experiences and relationship with Dr. Cruz. He is always very open, honest and helpful even with difficult news and procedures. I truly feel that he is and will be a vital part to living a long, healthy life. He always gives you as much of his time as you need.
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Cruz provides his patients with excellent care but most importantly he provides us with educational information so we can be advocates for our own health. He lets us know the things we should be looking for and encourages us to call if we have any concerns or questions.
in Hilliard, OH |
Dr. Cruz is very personable. He and his staff are very proficient at diagnosing and explaining what they find the best course of action to be taken.
in Columbus , ohio |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cruz for almost 14 yrs now , he is always friendly ,outgoing, and knowledgable His staff is also some of the best people I have met .
Dublin, OH |
I would and have recommended family and friends to Dr. Cruz.
in Dublin, OH |
I have been seeing Dr. Cruz for a couple of years now and he's great. He is very thorough, takes time to answer my questions and has great bed side manner.
Dublin, OH |
I have been a patient of Dr. Cruz for along time now and I have trusted him with my Melanoma follow ups and monitoring. He is an Excellent Dr. Very friendly, always explains things to you and you can understand it.
in Dublin, OH |
Dr. Cruz was very regardful! He explained me very well what possibly diseases I had, and what exams we would do to confirm them or not. After my diagnosis was made, again, he took the time to explain me what actions we could take, trying to use not very technical terms in order to make me understand how each pill/drug would help my body, as well as the cons effects. He responded any doubt I had with confidence. My overall experience was excellent , therefore I highly recommend him! :)
in Medina, OH |
Very personable, thorough, considerate about intimate examination. Explains what he is going to do and why and the results and our options.
in Dublin oh |
He is very thorough and extremely knowledgeable and experienced. He is an expert.
in Powell, OH |
Dr. Cruz takes time with his patients to explain everything! There is no feeling that you are being rushed out! And he genuinely cares about his patients and their health!
Dublin, OH |
I have seen Dr. Cruz for several dermatological issues and have always been very satisfied with his care and level of expertise. I am also currently taking both of my children to Dr. Cruz for help with acne treatment. He is always professional, knowledgeable, and kind.
in Westerville, OH |
My experiences with Dr. Cruz over the past 14 years have been very positive. I feel I have received excellent care as one of his patients. He is always pleasant, exams are thorough, and he has good communication skills. Long waits have not been an issue, nor have I ever encountered any problems with his staff. I have been very pleased with his care and services.
in Columbus, OH |
takes care not to give drugs that are not needed and communicates reasons for using the drugs I am on.
in Columbus, OH |
Dr. Cruz has been caring for me and my family for over 10 years. Both my daughter and I have a history of skin cancer. Dr. Cruz has been responsive, professional and, above all, caring. He's an excellent physician as well. Having had less than satisfactory experiences with other Dermatologists in the area I can heartily recommend him without reservation.
in Columbus, OH |
Throughout all my visits, Dr. Cruz has been a caring professional friend. While very efficient, he takes time to listen and provides helpful advice as he and his staff conduct each examination. Although he is busy, he always has time to listen to concerns, and responds to each and every one with clarity and when needed, reassurance. While i don't look forward to visiting ANY medical facility, Dr. Cruz and his staff provide a warm and friendly environment in which to receive treatment.
in Hilliard, OH |
Julio Cruz, MD is an amazing Dermatologist! He is also a Pathologist, which makes me trust him even more. I have been going to him for 10 years. He was able to diagnosis my daughter when 3 other doctors couldn't. His office staff is friendly and efficient! I never wait more than 10 minutes in his waiting room, or in an exam room. His office runs like a well oiled machine. I refer all of my family and friends to him, and I hope he never retires!!
Have you seen Dr. Julio C. Cruz, MD?
Are you Dr. Julio C. Cruz, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Cruz

• Dermatology
  • Dermatopathology

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Fungal Infections
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

University Puerto Rico

Orlando Regl Med Center

Completed in 1992

Ohio State University

Completed in 1993

Dr. Cruz has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Chinese

Dr. Cruz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cruz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Cruz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dermatopathology
  • Board certified in Anatomic & Clinical Pathology, Dermatology and Dermatopathology
  • Malpractice claims in Ohio not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Cruz

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Cruz's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Cruz

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients