Dr. Julio Cortes, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. Julio Cortes, MD
Dr. Julio Cortes, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Savannah, GA. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Cortes is affiliated with Candler Hospital.

Dr. Cortes' Experience

See how Dr. Cortes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Cortes

Dr. Cortes accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Cortes is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Cortes has admitting privileges.

Dr. Cortes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cortes to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Cortes' Performance
Savannah, GA |
Dr. Cortes took time to listen to what I had to say. He reviewed my medications and discussed what I needed given my complaints.
in Brooklet, GA |
I've been seeing Dr. Cortes for 18 years, he has always took the time to listen to me and applied the correct Medicines to get me well. Great Doctor!
Savannah, GA |
I was displeased with my visit to Dr. Cortes. He was over an hour late to the appointment. He then told me I needed to get more tests done but did not explain further. I tried to call with questions but was unable to reach him. When I was finally able to get in touch with him he was very rude and not helpful. I will not be returning.
in Savannah Ga |
Our family has been using Dr. Cortes ever since he started practicing in Savannah. He always has time to answer all our questions and is a very caring person.
He is good
in Savannah, GA |
Had office visit on 7/25/2016 for ear infection. Prescribed ear drops which do not work. Wants to pass responsibility to ENT. His practice is rigged to accept copay with no personal responsibility on his part. Good luck with him my friend.
in Rincon Ga |
I always enjoy seeing Dr. Cortes, he is always very friendly and always very thorough...And I enjoy cutting up and laughing with him. And I like how he doesn't sugar coat anything.
in Jesup, GA |
Dr. Cortes is a caring individual and is an easy person to talk to. I feel comfortable talking with him about problems that I have.
in Savannah, GA |
He doesn't waste time and doesn't believe in throwing medication around like it was candy. Truly thinks about what you are saying and how he might treat it. Cares about the whole person not just the reason of the office visit alone........thought good doctors like him were a thing of the past!
in Savannah, GA |
Dr. Cortes has provided excellent care for my wife and I for going on 7 years. He always goes above and beyond to ensure our good health.
in Savannah, GA |
He listened very carefully to my problems and asked very specific questions to help make a diagnosis. He ordered tests immediately to help diagnosis my problem. He was very considerate and caring.
Have you seen Dr. Julio Cortes, MD?
Are you Dr. Cortes?

Compare Dr. Cortes

Dr. Cortes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Dr. Cortes does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Cortes and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Autonomous University of Guadalajara / Faculty of Medicine

Graduated in 1990

Mem Health University Med Center

Dr. Cortes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cortes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cortes does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Cortes and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.