Dr. Julio Bracero-Rodriguez, MD

Dr. Julio Bracero-Rodriguez, MD

Pediatrics  ·
Dr. Julio Bracero-Rodriguez, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Plano, TX and has been practicing for 4 years. He graduated from Ponce School Of Medicine in 2009 and specializes in pediatrics, pediatric infectious disease medicine, and more.Read his story

6105 Windcom Ct

Plano, TX 75093

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez

Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez's Experience

Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez "Hello! I'm Julio Bracero-Rodriguez, a bilingual (English Spanish) pediatrician in the DFW area in Texas. You can currently find me practicing alongside Dr. Pedro Hidalgo at Trinity Pediatrics in Plano, Texas. I am a Puerto Rico native and I always wanted to become a pediatrician! Besides my medical training, I have national-level experience in advocacy, medical education, and international health projects. What does this mean for you? It means I know how to find the best resources available for your child, and I know how to reach out to them so they can help you. For example, if your child has a complex medical condition like ADHD, autism, or seizures, I know how to care for these conditions. I will help you find a specialist and keep in touch with you throughout the process. I am also comfortable in managing complex and/or long-term conditions like asthma, autism, speech delays and other learning problems. I also work with families that have specific needs, such as foster children, international adoptees and/or refugees, and recent immigrants. Lastly, my main goal is to help your family through our complicated healthcare system in the best way I can. Here are other ways I am different from other doctors: If you (or a sub-specialist) need your child's medical records, I can send them via secure email. If the school requires an asthma action plan for your child's asthma, I can make one, review it with you, and send a copy directly to the school. If a pharmacy needs a prior authorization for a medication, I will complete it so you can get the medication within one day. And if you need to ask any questions after a medical visit, you can keep in touch with me via your smartphone."

This content was provided by Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez "It is easier to build stronger children than to repair broken man - Frederick Douglass"

• Pediatrics
  • Child & Adolescent Medicine
  • Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine

Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez does not have any board certifications listed.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage

• St Lukes Episcopal Ponce Sch Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • St Lukes Episcopal Ponce Sch Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Ut Southwestern / Children's Medical Center-Pediatric Infectious Diseases (2 Years)
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez to family and friends

Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez's Performance

I want to express my sincere appreciation for the promptness and professional care given to my son. Our experience at this facility was of the quickest and best we have ever encountered
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thanks for the review! I really appreciate it.

Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez has been amazing! He is the only doctor to take the time to understand my sons needs and explain them to me! He makes me feel comfortable and I totally trust my sons health in his hands! Thank you for everything you're GREAT!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thank you so much for the detailed review! Keep visiting Wee Tots Pediatrics.

Dr.Bracero is a good pediatritian. He makes us feel comfortable coming to him and asking questions. We're first time parents so we worry he does great explaining.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Many thanks for your thoughtful review!

Hes a great doctor, very caring and concerned.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Thanks for your review! Please keep visiting Wee Tots Pediatrics.

I trully recommend Dr. Bracero. He really knows what he is doing. I am a very exigent parent when is time to trust my kid's life and health on anyone. He really listens and takes the necessary time to explain and answers any concern. My kids love him and feel great with him. He is very acertive on...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Many thanks for your thoughtful review! Please keep visiting Wee Tots Pediatrics.