Pediatrics  |
Dr. Julio Bracero-Rodriguez, MD
Hello! I'm Julio Bracero-Rodriguez, a bilingual (English Spanish) pediatrician in Arlington and Dallas, Texas. You can currently find me practicing alongside Dr. Pedro Hidalgo at Trinity Pediatrics in Plano, Texas. I am a Puerto Rico native and I always wanted to become a pediatrician! Besides my medical training, I have national-level experience in advocacy, medical education, and international health projects. What does this mean for you? It means I know how to find the best resources available for your child, and I know how to reach out to them so they can help you. For example, if your child has a complex medical condition like ADHD, autism, or seizures, I know how to care for these conditions. I will help you find a specialist and keep in touch with you throughout the process. I am also comfortable in managing complex and/or long-term conditions like asthma, autism, speech delays and other learning problems. I also work with families that have specific needs, such as foster children, international adoptees and/or refugees, and recent immigrants. Lastly, my main goal is to help your family through our complicated healthcare system in the best way I can. Here are other ways I am different from other doctors: If you (or a sub-specialist) need your child's medical records, I can send them via secure email. If the school requires an asthma action plan for your child's asthma, I can make one, review it with you, and send a copy directly to the school. If a pharmacy needs a prior authorization for a medication, I will complete it so you can get the medication within one day. And if you need to ask any questions after a medical visit, you can keep in touch with me via your smartphone.

6105 Windcom Ct

• inHealth
  • INTotal Health
  • Medica

Learn about Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez

It is easier to build stronger children than to repair broken man - Frederick Douglass

Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez's Experience

Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• Pediatrics
  • Child & Adolescent Medicine
  • Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine

Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Asthma in Children
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism

• St Lukes Episcopal Ponce Sch Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • St Lukes Episcopal Ponce Sch Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012
  • Ut Southwestern / Children's Medical Center-Pediatric Infectious Diseases (2 Years)
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez to family and friends
Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez's Performance
in Arlington, TX |
Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez has been amazing! He is the only doctor to take the time to understand my sons needs and explain them to me! He makes me feel comfortable and I totally trust my sons health in his hands! Thank you for everything you're GREAT!
Thank you so much for the detailed review! Keep visiting Wee Tots Pediatrics.
in Arlington, TX |
Dr.Bracero is a good pediatritian. He makes us feel comfortable coming to him and asking questions. We're first time parents so we worry he does great explaining.
Many thanks for your thoughtful review!
in Ft Worth, TX |
Hes a great doctor, very caring and concerned.
Thanks for your review! Please keep visiting Wee Tots Pediatrics.
in Arlington, TX |
I trully recommend Dr. Bracero. He really knows what he is doing. I am a very exigent parent when is time to trust my kid's life and health on anyone. He really listens and takes the necessary time to explain and answers any concern. My kids love him and feel great with him. He is very acertive on each treatment he recommends to my kids. When you call Wee Tots Pediatrics BE SURE to set an appoinment with Dr. Julio Bracero, you will not regreat! He is excellent!
Many thanks for your thoughtful review! Please keep visiting Wee Tots Pediatrics.
in Grand Prairie,TX |
Being a first time mom to a premature baby i have a lot of questions and with Dr.Bracero I feel comfortable asking about all my concerns regarding my son.He is very attentive and helps in every way possible and that makes all of the visits feel welcoming. I especially love the app he suggests to all the parents in order to get in contact with him if we have any concerns he is always open to answering any questions we might have. I would definitely recommend Dr.Bracero to my friends and family.
Many thanks for your review! A "first-time mom with a premature baby" is precisely the person in which we need to make sure that all questions are answered. The "OhMD" app helps me achieve this goal - you can ask your concerns as it is more convenient to you. Feel free to keep asking questions! Thanks for visiting Wee Tots Pediatrics.
in Arlington, TX |
Dr. Julio Bracero was great! He paid a lot of attention to details and even though I had a lot of questions for him he made sure none of them went un answered. He was thorough and made sure I understood everything that was going on. I usually end up leaving other Dr's offices feeling rushed or not getting all of my concerns taken care of but with my recent visit with Dr. Bracero this was not the case! :)
Many thanks for your review. Yes, it is difficult to answer all questions on one visit - but if we listen to the parent's concerns, we can usually figure out what is going on and make a plan together. Keep asking me questions! Thanks for visiting Wee Tots Pediatrics.
in Arlington, TX |
My children and I feel very comfortable with Dr. Bracero. He has an excellent bedside manner. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to explain and answer any questions you or your children may have.
Thanks for the thoughtful review! I try my best to explain any question that comes up. Thank you for visiting Wee Tots Pediatrics!
in Arlington, TX |
Being a first time mom choosing a pediatrician who is good at what he does but also good with children and the family is something very important. I've seen two pediatricians at this office both good doctors but nothing compared to Dr. Bracero. He is very attentive to my son and listens to my concerns thoroughly lets me asks questions and answers them with much detail! Explains his plan for treatment and asks for parents opinion. I love that he uses the Oh md app perfect 4 last minute concerns!
Thanks for the thoughtful review! Being a parent with 3 kids of my own, I know what's it like to have a million questions and only a short period to answer them. That's why I like keeping in touch directly with new parents. I'm glad you like the OhMD app. Instead of calling the front desk (and being placed on hold) I prefer to have parents ask me questions directly. Thank you for visiting Wee Tots Pediatrics!
in Arlington, TX |
El Dr. Bracero, es un excelente doctor. Lo recomiendo al máximo. Es muy profesional y muy atento. Presta mucha atención a los síntomas de sus pacientes y se preocupa mucho por el bienestar, no sólo de los niños si no también de toda la familia completa. Estoy muy contenta y agradecida con la atención que nos ah dado el doctor Bracero. Sin duda alguna seguiré llevando a mis dos hijos con el. Nunca se ah equivocado en los diagnósticos que nos ah dado cuando mis hijos han estado enfermos. Gracias!!
Muchas gracias por su comentarios! Seguire trabajando por su familia. Gracias por visitar Wee Tots Pediatrics.
in Arlington, TX |
He is very attentive to my child, takes his time checking her out and does not rush when doing so. He gets in as quickly as he can and answers all questions you have. He explains himself in detail spanish &/or in english. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends. Excellent pediatrician yet!
Many thanks for your thoughtful review! I take particular pride in making sure the parents understand exactly why we are following a certain treatment plan.
in Balch Springs, TX |
Have you ever seen a baby not cry during a check up? How about a toddler? Our children range from newboren to double digits and not only do they like him, they look forward to visits. And as a parent, I have never left an appointment feeling rushed. He takes the time to answer questions and explain what is going on. Did I mention that the kids like him? It doesn't hurt that he is funny and can put the kids and the parents in a fit of laughter.
Many thanks for the thoughtful review! What you experienced is what many seasoned doctors already know - a visit in which a patient is examined as a whole, surrounded by his/her family, tends to be a more fulfilling one, regardless of the time spent. Unfortunately, I am not practicing in the same location - visit doctorbracero.com in the next week or so for an updated location.
Have you seen Dr. Julio Bracero-Rodriguez, MD?

Visit Dr. Bracero-Rodriguez