Dr. Julio Andino-Velez, MD

Neurology | Male

Rockwall Neurology 3140 Horizon Rd Ste 105 Rockwall, TX 75032 Get Directions
Dr. Julio Andino-Velez, MD
Dr. Julio Andino-Velez, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Rockwall, TX. He is 36 years old. Dr. Andino-Velez is affiliated with Lake Pointe Medical Center.

Dr. Andino-Velez's Experience

See how Dr. Andino-Velez's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Andino-Velez

Dr. Andino-Velez accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Andino-Velez is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Andino-Velez has admitting privileges.

Dr. Andino-Velez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Andino-Velez to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Andino-Velez's Performance
in Garland, TX |
I love Dr. Andino-Velez! He was friendly, knew exactly what my symptoms meant and how they relate to the headaches. He had lots of suggestions and said if this didn't work to call and we would try something else. The nurse was friendly as well. I cannot say enough great things about Dr. Andino-Velez! I have seen many doctors in my day and another neurologist and I have never been happier with an experience as with him. Highly recommend him! Got in before paperwork was done. Very little wait.
in Rowlett, TX |
First, let me begin by saying that if I had the option of giving no stars - I would! Wow...I thought that it was just me! I wish that I had seen these reviews prior to taking my 76 yr old mother law to this place! She has Alzheimer's and can barely walk, so it is a huge deal to get her out of the house to appointments. The first couple of appointments were fine, doctor was great, very nice and seemed knowledgeable. Getting a follow up has been a nightmare, though! First follow up was resc
in Rowlett, TX |
Pay attention to the reviews! I saw that he often cancels appt.s but thought those were isolated instances. It's not. I showed up today for an 8:30 appt. Door was locked. When they finally unlocked the door I was told there was "no clinic today". What ??? No phone call, nothing! I told the receptionist this problem was online, that it must be true. Advised her I will look for a professional physician. Beware!
in Plano, TX |
Dr Andino takes as much with me as necessary. He listens.He answers my question. He careds about how I'm doing.
in Plano, TX |
I went to Andino after having a stroke that went untreated at a local hospital.He provided no referral for therapy Afteran MRI he told me I had two clots that had started to bleed since I had not received clot busting treatment.Ordered another MRI at a later date to see if blood had been absorbed. Said it had, still no therapy assessment.Had 3 scheduled appointments and he cancelled 2 of them. Now he won't release my records for visit to another neurologist.Very charming but find someone else.
in Fresno, CA |
Dr. Andino was the first doctor who would really listen to me when I was starting to experience frequent and severe migraines. He asked questions, answered even more questions and helped me to find medications that would help me live a normal life. Having a terrible experience with another doctor previously, I had resigned myself that life would just have to be like this, but he was amazing. I can't say enough good things about him!
in Royse city |
I went almost a year in constant pain,having essential tremor so bad it was hard to eat,was told I was having seizures so was put on medication for that,nothing was getting better new symptoms started coming up. Went here for a second opinion. My life now is like night and day.with the new treatment plan and the Doctor and his staff are nothing short of amazing. If you need someone who listens and works with you this is the place to be!
Have you seen Dr. Julio Andino-Velez, MD?
Are you Dr. Andino-Velez?

Compare Dr. Andino-Velez

Dr. Andino-Velez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology

• Dystonia
  • Epilepsy
  • Essential Tremor
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Thrombosis
  • Tremor
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Vertigo

Dr. Andino-Velez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Andino-Velez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology