Dr. Juliet Burry, MD

Dr. Juliet Burry, MD

Pain Medicine Anesthesiology | Female

Dr. Juliet Burry, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology doctor who practices in Altamonte Springs, FL. She is 47 years old and has been practicing for 17 years.

Dr. Burry's Experience

See how Dr. Burry's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Burry

Dr. Burry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Burry to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Burry's Performance
in Winter Springs, FL 32707 |
All I can tell you guys is if you ever have to go to any pain doctor choose any other one but this office. Starting from the doctor that doesn't let the patience talk about her symptoms all the way down to her office staff. The manager Donna is awful don't help patience to get their procedure faster. Now let me remind you I have experience in insurance certification and also with dealing with humans interactions. How to be emphatic and sympathetic. Please don't go there you will be regretted.
in Longwood, FL |
I've been seeing Dr. Burry for several months now, and can honestly say her bedside manner,compassion,thoughtfulness and intelligence is equal to that of only my PCP whom I hold in the highest esteem. Her staff is amazing and will accommodate you in any way possible, such as an appointment change to next day or at worst a very reasonable short time, they are also extremely pleasant and easy to get along with. Dr. Burry is never in a rush during injections and always asks if your doing ok.
in Orlando, FL |
The staff in this office is amazing! Most offices are terrible but this one treats you like you are a member of their family. Caring and helpful- and respectful! Danielle was so nice and honestly concerned about my wellbeing. Dr Burry has a wonderful bedside manner and is very thorough. I would reccomend this office to anyone who has had enough when it comes to their pain and the way this state treats their pain management patients.
in Winter Springs, FL |
I was referred to Dr Burry from my current Pain Mgt doc as he is w/ FL Hosp and not allowed to perform PRP/stem cell. What a relief to see Dr Burry She is very kind, and explained what treatment she recommended PRP. I believe some of the negative reviews maybe because the patients may not have listened when told Stem or PRP is not covered by ins. It's All out of pocket I was told this in advance by referring doc and Dr Burrys staff. First treatment today
I was just out of the hsptl. On Mon I called to cancel my appt on Thurs because I was on antibiotics. They changed my appt from a injection appt to a follow up. The girl who took my call asked what hospital I was at. I told her Fl. Hosp. Alt. I came in thurs, waited 45 min. Finally a nurse came in and asked why are you here? I said a follow up. She asked where my report was. I don't have one. I got upset because I was still feeling ill. Dr Burry sent me away saying I failed meet repore. Dont go.
Orlando, FL |
Go to someone else! Dr. Burry came in the office nearly an hour and a half late with an excuse of an emergency with another patient. Okay, then why didn't your staff tell me anything? She tried to blow me off because she said my insurance would only throw a nickel at it regarding the procedure I need. If you don't like what my insurance company pays, here's an idea- DON'T TAKE THAT INSURANCE. There was more egregious behavior. I am filing a complaint with the state medical board today.
Have you seen Dr. Juliet Burry, MD?
Are you Dr. Burry?

Compare Dr. Burry

}

Dr. Burry's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Burry does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Burry and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Florida

Graduated in 2000

• French

Dr. Burry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Burry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Cancer Pain Management
  • Epidural Steroid Injections
  • Facet Joint Injection
  • Interventional Pain Management
  • Joint Injection
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Prolotherapy Injections