Dr. Julie Vasile, MD

Dr. Julie Vasile, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female

Julie Vasile, M.D. LLC 1290 Summer St Ste 2200, Stamford, CT 06905 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Vasile's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Vasile's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vasile

Dr. Vasile accepts 25 insurance carriers

25 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Vasile has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Vasile

Dr. Vasile's Review Details
5 based on 11 responses
Experience with Dr. Vasile
Dr. Vasile's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (10)
in Putnam Valley, NY |
Dr. Vasile performed my double mastectomy and reconstruction. I am very grateful for her work. She is very thorough and her genuine care for her patients made what would have been a very difficult experience easy to face. She took her time getting me prepared, explaining each step and each milestone in my recovery. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Vasile for anyone who may have to go through this difficult diagnosis. Thank you Dr. Vasile!!!!!
in Wappingers Falls, NY |
Dr. Vasile performed my double mastectomy, with reconstructive surgery. My procedure was a total of 16 hours, not only was I cared for but she and her staff kept my husband and daughter informed of my progress. I had several after care appointments in which Dr. Vasile was very professional and caring. She listening to my needs and concerns and helped make my journey a positive one. I have and will continue to recommend her and her staff. They are 5 stars!!
in NY |
I would definitely recommend Dr Vasile to anyone!! She is excellent and I have not met anyone better in her field!!! Her knowledge is outstanding. She is very compassionate as well. She performed my DIEP flap surgery and there was not a detail before during or after overlooked. Her staff is amazing as well. Always working on every detail. I was very nervous about opting for this surgery since it takes longer then just getting implants post mastectomy. Dr Vasile put my mind at ease.
Kansas City, MO |
Dr. Vasile is a God-send to women who have been through breast cancer and all the complications that can go with the treatments. She is so caring, compassionate, and understanding of the emotional distress that some of us experience. My doctors here in Missouri did not know how to treat the huge gaping wound that their treatments created in my chest wall for over 9 months. Dr. Vasile & her staff worked with me make it possible to travel to New York for the surgery to close it. Thank you.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2015. I had a Mastectomy in July with reconstruction. I could not thank Doctor Vasile enough for all she has done for me. She goes above and beyond what is expected. Most of all, you would never know I had a Mastectomy, I look very natural. she is absolutely the most wonderful Doctor, I feel very blessed to been recommended to her. Her staff is wonderful and very caring. I can't thank them enough...
in Cortlandt Manor, NY |
Dr. Vasile is an exceptionally gifted, thoughtful, caring and thorough surgeon. I could not have been in better hands and will always be grateful to her.
in New Rochelle, NY |
She is very compassionate, allows you to express your opinion and does her best to make you feel comfortable with every decision made. I could not have ask for a better surgeon. Her staff is very competent and friendly, which is very refreshing.
Yonkers, NY |
Dr. Vasile is knowledgeable, thorough and highly skilled. She did an excellent job on my breast reconstruction and has been incredibly diligent in dealing with any issues that have come up. She is always available in an emergency and she will take as much time as she needs - you are never rushed. In addition to being an excellent surgeon, Dr. Vasile has a great bedside manner. Her office staff is wonderful, competent and always helpful.
in Newburgh, NY |
Having undergone radiation treatments; reconstruction efforts did not go very well. I was actually at the point of giving up, until someone told me about Dr. Vasile. I only wish I had found her earlier. After my first visit, I knew I wanted her as my surgeon. My results are amazing, I feel whole again. Thank you, Dr. Vasile you are my hero !
in Croton on Hudson, NY |
Dr. Vasile is an incredible and brilliant surgeon. She is thorough, takes the time to explain what to expect and the outcome is terrific. I always felt that I was in good hands and that Dr. Vasile cared about my well being. I am in the final stretch now and very happy. Ps. I also knew I was in good hands when all of my other doctors had great things to say about Dr. Vasile. Excellent doctor with an excellent reputation.
in Saratoga Springs NY |
Breast Cancer IIB. Double Mastectomy, Reconstruction DIEP, Chemotherapy and Radiation. Dr Vasile was incredible! She did what NOONE else could. She gave me a second chance at life. She was a perfectionist, professional, diligent, determined and held my hand through every minute of the experience. My surgery took 12 hours. She watched, cared, and guarded my care like I was family. She was kind, considerate, empathetic and comforting. I would recommend her highly!
Have you seen Dr. Vasile?
Are you Dr. Vasile? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Vasile

• Plastic Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction Surgery

Why It Matters: Dr. Vasile's Board Certifications

• Plastic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant

Dr. Vasile says..

Extensive experience in no muscle using breast reconstruction, using a patient's own fat (Example: DIEP Flap, PAP flap, LTP flap, TDAP flap).

This information was supplied by or on behalf of the provider.
  • Abdominoplasty
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Albany Medical College

North Shore & Lij Medical Centers

Completed in 2006

New York Eye and Ear Infirmary

Completed in 2009

Dr. Vasile has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Vasile does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vasile and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Vasile's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Vasile

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Vasile's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Vasile

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Vasile's Care Philosophy

Dr. Julie Vasile is an ABPS board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon practicing in Fairfield County, Connecticut, Westchester, and New York City. Dr. Vasile has a special interest in restoring the form and self-confidence of patients with breast cancer. Dr. Vasile believes her patients deserve to be informed of their options to enable them to make educated decisions. She will listen compassionately to you and guide you.

Dr. Vasile says...