Dr. Julie Vasile, MD

Dr. Julie Vasile, MD

Plastic Surgery | Female | 41 years old

Dr. Julie Vasile is an ABPS board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon practicing in Fairfield County, Connecticut, Westchester, and New York City. Dr. Vasile has a special interest in restoring the form and self-confidence of patients with breast cancer. Dr. Vasile believes her patients deserve to be informed of their options to enable them to make educated decisions. She will listen compassionately to you and guide you.Read more

Dr. Vasile's Experience

See how Dr. Vasile's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Vasile

Dr. Vasile accepts 25 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Vasile has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Vasile's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vasile to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Vasile
Dr. Vasile's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (11)
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
Dr. Vasile did a diep flap reconstruction on me after I had a bilateral mastectomy. From the very beginning, Dr. Vasile made me feel comfortable (or as comfortable as you can about having major surgery). Besides being a very skilled surgeon, she was kind and caring. Her staff is great also! There can be a lot of headaches with paperwork and insurance hassles but Dr. Vasile's staff made it all so easy. That means a lot when you're already going through a difficult time. I feel extremely for
in Putnam Valley, NY |
Dr. Vasile performed my double mastectomy and reconstruction. I am very grateful for her work. She is very thorough and her genuine care for her patients made what would have been a very difficult experience easy to face. She took her time getting me prepared, explaining each step and each milestone in my recovery. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Vasile for anyone who may have to go through this difficult diagnosis. Thank you Dr. Vasile!!!!!
in Wappingers Falls, NY |
Dr. Vasile performed my double mastectomy, with reconstructive surgery. My procedure was a total of 16 hours, not only was I cared for but she and her staff kept my husband and daughter informed of my progress. I had several after care appointments in which Dr. Vasile was very professional and caring. She listening to my needs and concerns and helped make my journey a positive one. I have and will continue to recommend her and her staff. They are 5 stars!!
in NY |
I would definitely recommend Dr Vasile to anyone!! She is excellent and I have not met anyone better in her field!!! Her knowledge is outstanding. She is very compassionate as well. She performed my DIEP flap surgery and there was not a detail before during or after overlooked. Her staff is amazing as well. Always working on every detail. I was very nervous about opting for this surgery since it takes longer then just getting implants post mastectomy. Dr Vasile put my mind at ease.
Kansas City, MO |
Dr. Vasile is a God-send to women who have been through breast cancer and all the complications that can go with the treatments. She is so caring, compassionate, and understanding of the emotional distress that some of us experience. My doctors here in Missouri did not know how to treat the huge gaping wound that their treatments created in my chest wall for over 9 months. Dr. Vasile & her staff worked with me make it possible to travel to New York for the surgery to close it. Thank you.
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2015. I had a Mastectomy in July with reconstruction. I could not thank Doctor Vasile enough for all she has done for me. She goes above and beyond what is expected. Most of all, you would never know I had a Mastectomy, I look very natural. she is absolutely the most wonderful Doctor, I feel very blessed to been recommended to her. Her staff is wonderful and very caring. I can't thank them enough...
in Cortlandt Manor, NY |
Dr. Vasile is an exceptionally gifted, thoughtful, caring and thorough surgeon. I could not have been in better hands and will always be grateful to her.
in New Rochelle, NY |
She is very compassionate, allows you to express your opinion and does her best to make you feel comfortable with every decision made. I could not have ask for a better surgeon. Her staff is very competent and friendly, which is very refreshing.
Yonkers, NY |
Dr. Vasile is knowledgeable, thorough and highly skilled. She did an excellent job on my breast reconstruction and has been incredibly diligent in dealing with any issues that have come up. She is always available in an emergency and she will take as much time as she needs - you are never rushed. In addition to being an excellent surgeon, Dr. Vasile has a great bedside manner. Her office staff is wonderful, competent and always helpful.
in Newburgh, NY |
Having undergone radiation treatments; reconstruction efforts did not go very well. I was actually at the point of giving up, until someone told me about Dr. Vasile. I only wish I had found her earlier. After my first visit, I knew I wanted her as my surgeon. My results are amazing, I feel whole again. Thank you, Dr. Vasile you are my hero !
in Croton on Hudson, NY |
Dr. Vasile is an incredible and brilliant surgeon. She is thorough, takes the time to explain what to expect and the outcome is terrific. I always felt that I was in good hands and that Dr. Vasile cared about my well being. I am in the final stretch now and very happy. Ps. I also knew I was in good hands when all of my other doctors had great things to say about Dr. Vasile. Excellent doctor with an excellent reputation.
in Saratoga Springs NY |
Breast Cancer IIB. Double Mastectomy, Reconstruction DIEP, Chemotherapy and Radiation. Dr Vasile was incredible! She did what NOONE else could. She gave me a second chance at life. She was a perfectionist, professional, diligent, determined and held my hand through every minute of the experience. My surgery took 12 hours. She watched, cared, and guarded my care like I was family. She was kind, considerate, empathetic and comforting. I would recommend her highly!
Have you seen Dr. Julie Vasile, MD?
Are you Dr. Vasile?

Compare Dr. Vasile

Dr. Vasile's Care Philosophy

Dr. Vasile says...

Dr. Vasile has a special interest in restoring the form and self-confidence of patients with breast cancer. She is a highly experienced and fellowship trained surgeon in microsurgical perforator flap options (DIEP flap, PAP flap, TDAP flap, etc.) with excellent outcomes and flap success rates. Perforator flaps are natural reconstruction procedures that do not use implants or remove muscles. Explore your options with Dr. Vasile so that you can make an educated decision with a highly skilled and compassionate surgeon. Dr. Vasile is ABPS board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon practicing in Westchester, NYC, and CT.

Dr. Vasile says...

Extensive experience in no muscle using breast reconstruction, using a patient's own fat (Example: DIEP Flap, PAP flap, LTP flap, TDAP flap).

Dr. Vasile's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Vasile has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Why It Matters: Dr. Vasile's Board Certifications

North Shore & Lij Medical Centers

Completed in 2006

New York Eye and Ear Infirmary

Completed in 2009

Dr. Vasile does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vasile and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.