Dr. Julie Vasile, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery ·  Female · Age 43

Dr. Vasile

Julie Vasile, M.D. LLC

1290 Summer St Ste 2200 Stamford, CT 06905

Dr. Julie Vasile, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Stamford, CT and has been practicing for 10 years. She graduated from Albany Medical College in 1999 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery and breast reconstruction surgery.

Dr. Vasile's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Vasile

Dr. Vasile?
Dr. Vasile's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Julie Vasile, MD
Dr. Vasile performed diep flap reconstruction surgery on me. She is a very professional, warm and caring person who makes you feel at ease. Dr. Vasile explains every step of the procedure to you and takes the time to answer any questions or concerns you may have. Her work as a surgeon is excellent. She has a great staff which are also very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Vasile to anyone who has to take this journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Vasile, MD?
When I learned I needed a mastectomy I was overwhelmed and anxious about choosing the right reconstruction. From the moment I called Dr. Vasile's office and she personally picked up the phone to speak with me, I felt immediately reassured. Dr. Vasile is a surgeon and physician beyond compare. She is incredibly skilled, dedicated, meticulous, caring and accessible. Her office staff are also amazing. I had DIEP Flap reconstruction and only 6 weeks after my surgery I am doing great thanks to her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Vasile, MD?
Dr Vasile guided me through every aspect of my surgery with a warm and caring demeanor. She genuinly cares and completely set my mind at ease in the most trying of times. The staff at Dr Vasile's office, Liz and Tammy are knowledgable, welcoming and warm. Dr Vasile is an immensly talented surgeon and a special person with a genuine heart. No amount of words can express my appreciation and gratitude.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Vasile, MD?
Dr. Vasile did a diep flap reconstruction on me after I had a bilateral mastectomy. From the very beginning, Dr. Vasile made me feel comfortable (or as comfortable as you can about having major surgery). Besides being a very skilled surgeon, she was kind and caring. Her staff is great also! There can be a lot of headaches with paperwork and insurance hassles but Dr. Vasile's staff made it all so easy. That means a lot when you're already going through a difficult time. I feel extremely for
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Vasile, MD?
Dr. Vasile performed my double mastectomy and reconstruction. I am very grateful for her work. She is very thorough and her genuine care for her patients made what would have been a very difficult experience easy to face. She took her time getting me prepared, explaining each step and each milestone in my recovery. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Vasile for anyone who may have to go through this difficult diagnosis. Thank you Dr. Vasile!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Vasile, MD?
Dr. Vasile performed my double mastectomy, with reconstructive surgery. My procedure was a total of 16 hours, not only was I cared for but she and her staff kept my husband and daughter informed of my progress. I had several after care appointments in which Dr. Vasile was very professional and caring. She listening to my needs and concerns and helped make my journey a positive one. I have and will continue to recommend her and her staff. They are 5 stars!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Vasile, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr Vasile to anyone!! She is excellent and I have not met anyone better in her field!!! Her knowledge is outstanding. She is very compassionate as well. She performed my DIEP flap surgery and there was not a detail before during or after overlooked. Her staff is amazing as well. Always working on every detail. I was very nervous about opting for this surgery since it takes longer then just getting implants post mastectomy. Dr Vasile put my mind at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Vasile, MD?
Dr. Vasile is a God-send to women who have been through breast cancer and all the complications that can go with the treatments. She is so caring, compassionate, and understanding of the emotional distress that some of us experience. My doctors here in Missouri did not know how to treat the huge gaping wound that their treatments created in my chest wall for over 9 months. Dr. Vasile & her staff worked with me make it possible to travel to New York for the surgery to close it. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Vasile, MD?
I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2015. I had a Mastectomy in July with reconstruction. I could not thank Doctor Vasile enough for all she has done for me. She goes above and beyond what is expected. Most of all, you would never know I had a Mastectomy, I look very natural. she is absolutely the most wonderful Doctor, I feel very blessed to been recommended to her. Her staff is wonderful and very caring. I can't thank them enough...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Vasile, MD?
Dr. Vasile is an exceptionally gifted, thoughtful, caring and thorough surgeon. I could not have been in better hands and will always be grateful to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Vasile, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Vasile?

Dr. Julie Vasile is an ABPS board certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon practicing in Fairfield County, Connecticut, Westchester, and New York City. Dr. Vasile has a special interest in restoring the form and self-confidence of patients with b...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

2004
2000
1999

Dr. Vasile accepts

Dr. Vasile accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Applied Risk Management Solutions
Beech Street (Multiplan)
Beech Street (Multiplan) PPO
Worker's Compensation WC
Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
Compassionate Care Network (CCN) PPO
United Healthcare HMO
United Healthcare PPO
USA Health Network
USA Health Network PPO

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check Dr. Vasile's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Nipple Reconstruction
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Vasile treats patients.

79% Patient experience rating, 10% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)