Dr. Julie Reihsen, MD

Dr. Julie Reihsen, MD

Sleep Medicine  |
Dr. Julie Reihsen, MD is a sleep medicine doctor who practices in Addison, TX. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 28 years.

16901 Dallas Pkwy Ste 208

Addison, TX 75001

(972) 248-2020

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Reihsen

Dr. Reihsen's Experience

Dr. Reihsen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Sleep Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

• Univ Of Mo Columbia Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1989
  • University Of Ok College Of Med

Dr. Reihsen has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Reihsen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Reihsen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Reihsen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Reihsen to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Reihsen's Performance
Carrollton, TX |
I would not recommend Dr. Reihsen to any family or friends. There is no privacy in the office, the walls are very thin. I heard her give a lecture to the patient next door about weight loss, how many weight watchers points a McMuffin has, etc. and she came in and gave me the EXACT same speech. She gave my husband the same exact speech as well on a different day. Very impersonal. Also, everyone that walks in the door seemingly needs a sleep study. Does not take time with patients to listen.
in Dallas, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Reihsen for over 6 years now and don't see that changing anytime soon! You can tell she is truly passionate about her job and she cares deeply for her patients!
Lewisville , TX |
I have gone to this doctors office many times. Every time I come in they have to find my file which is still under my maiden name. I have been married 3 years so I don't understand what their deal is. I always end up having to refill out the same ridiculous sheets. this last time I was there they had lost some woman's urine sample. Dr. reihsen is always so rude. I take ADD medication and also take anxiety meds and she always, without fail, makes me feel like a drug attic. Go elsewhere!
Grand Prairie, TX |
I have only been to this office once and I had an extremely uncomfortable encounter with this doctor. She was unprofessional. She speaks very loudly and unfortunately the walls are paper thin so if you don't want anyone knowing your business, don't come here. She refused to treat me and insisted I go to a mental hospital for simple depression which is treated by PCPs all the time. I have never had a problem like this before. Absurd overreaction and she made me feel horrible for even coming in.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I've never been to such an unprofessional office. The front desk staff are terrible. They clearly aren't trained and can't even bill the right insurance. I work in customer experience and was shocked by the poor thing service. Julie's a fine a doctor but I've wasted 5 hours between waiting and trying to fix their billing mistakes.
in Dallas, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Reihsen to family and friends. She is a very good doctor who truly cares about her patients. She is attentive, knowledgeable and warm.
in Frisco, TX |
I love Dr. Reihsen. She's helped me so much with balancing my hormones. She's got a dry sense of humor and I found her to be very caring.
in Dallas, TX |
I went to see her twice. The first time I thought I wouldn't go again because I found her to be rude and to not have any answers for why I was having an issue. I told myself to give her one more chance. I ended up sick a few months later, I called and she was able to get me in quickly so I went back. Again, I waited to be seen for almost an hour, just like the first time. Her staff was nice, but she was not. She was rude, and again, no solution to my issue. Not again.
Have you seen Dr. Julie Reihsen, MD?
Are you Dr. Reihsen?