Dr. Julie Reihsen, MD

Sleep Medicine ·  Female · Age 57

Dr. Reihsen
16901 Dallas Pkwy Ste 208 Addison, TX 75001

(972) 248-2020

Dr. Julie Reihsen, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Addison, TX and has been practicing for 30 years. She graduated from University of Missouri School of Medicine - Columbia in 1989 and specializes in sleep medicine and family medicine.

At a glance

• Easy scheduling . Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Dr. Reihsen accepts

(972) 248-2020

Dr. Reihsen accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice
Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Reihsen treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Reihsen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Reihsen

3.1

Dr. Reihsen?
Dr. Reihsen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Julie Reihsen, MD
I would not recommend Dr. Reihsen to any family or friends. There is no privacy in the office, the walls are very thin. I heard her give a lecture to the patient next door about weight loss, how many weight watchers points a McMuffin has, etc. and she came in and gave me the EXACT same speech. She gave my husband the same exact speech as well on a different day. Very impersonal. Also, everyone that walks in the door seemingly needs a sleep study. Does not take time with patients to listen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Reihsen, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Reihsen for over 6 years now and don't see that changing anytime soon! You can tell she is truly passionate about her job and she cares deeply for her patients!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Reihsen, MD?
I have gone to this doctors office many times. Every time I come in they have to find my file which is still under my maiden name. I have been married 3 years so I don't understand what their deal is. I always end up having to refill out the same ridiculous sheets. this last time I was there they had lost some woman's urine sample. Dr. reihsen is always so rude. I take ADD medication and also take anxiety meds and she always, without fail, makes me feel like a drug attic. Go elsewhere!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Reihsen, MD?
I have only been to this office once and I had an extremely uncomfortable encounter with this doctor. She was unprofessional. She speaks very loudly and unfortunately the walls are paper thin so if you don't want anyone knowing your business, don't come here. She refused to treat me and insisted I go to a mental hospital for simple depression which is treated by PCPs all the time. I have never had a problem like this before. Absurd overreaction and she made me feel horrible for even coming in.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Reihsen, MD?
I've never been to such an unprofessional office. The front desk staff are terrible. They clearly aren't trained and can't even bill the right insurance. I work in customer experience and was shocked by the poor thing service. Julie's a fine a doctor but I've wasted 5 hours between waiting and trying to fix their billing mistakes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Reihsen, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Reihsen to family and friends. She is a very good doctor who truly cares about her patients. She is attentive, knowledgeable and warm.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Reihsen, MD?
I love Dr. Reihsen. She's helped me so much with balancing my hormones. She's got a dry sense of humor and I found her to be very caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Reihsen, MD?
I went to see her twice. The first time I thought I wouldn't go again because I found her to be rude and to not have any answers for why I was having an issue. I told myself to give her one more chance. I ended up sick a few months later, I called and she was able to get me in quickly so I went back. Again, I waited to be seen for almost an hour, just like the first time. Her staff was nice, but she was not. She was rude, and again, no solution to my issue. Not again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Reihsen, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Reihsen?

• Sleep Medicine