Dr. Julie M. Pena, MD

Dr. Julie M. Pena, MD

Dermatology | Female | 50 years old

Dr. Pena specializes in Dermatology and practices in Franklin, TN. She practices at 4 locations.

Are you Dr. Pena? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Pena's Experience

See how Dr. Pena's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Pena

Experience with Dr. Pena
Dr. Pena's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (35)
in Nashville, TN |
Front desk staff are very nice and the medical staff treating me like family
Thank you so much for this great review Jeannie. We want to always provide the best care possible and treat everyone the way we would like to be treated
in Nashville, TN |
Dr Pena was very nice and concerned about my issues. She took the time to listen to me
in Lewisburg, TN |
very thorough and wants to be sure she does a good job.
Our providers work very closely together to make sure that each and every patient is treated to the best of our ability. We look forward to seeing you soon Al and thank you for the great review!
Nashville, TN |
I actually don't see Dr. Pena but I see her PA, Darryl Smith. He is fantastic and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him if you need to see a dermatologist.
Thank you for your review- we always want to get feedback from our patients. Dr Pena and all the providers at each of our locations meet regularly to make sure each and every patient gets the best treatment possible.
Lawrenceburg, TN |
Terrible bedside manner. I have never been spoken to so ugly by someone who is supposed to uphold professionalism. I left crying. Not only do I still have the mole on my face, I am now left with a huge scar.
It's disappointing to know that your visit was not what you expected it to be. Our goal is to treat each patient as we would want to be treated. Because your name is not included on this review, we can not call you. But we would like to speak with you. Our number is 615-224-2668. There are ways to improve the appearance of the scar and we would be happy to discuss that with you.
in Franklin, TN |
I have been going to Dr.Pena's office for several years now and have always been pleased with my results. On my last visit I was informed by Walt that the procedure that I had scheduled was no longer needed. I really appreciate his integrity and thoroughness. The staff is very professional and friendly. I do recommend this office.
Ms Tiller, we enjoy having you as our patient and we appreciate this review. All of our providers work together to make sure that the patients we see get the best care possible. We look forward to seeing you soon!
in Madison, Tn |
The staff at Skin Solutions is very polite and professional. They having a warm spirit about them which shows they actually care. I am so thankful to have found such a great place and I will refer all my friends and family to them
Thank you Tabitha for trusting us to take care of your skin care needs. And thank you for sending your boys to visit our office. We really appreciate you and your family
in Madison, TN |
Everybody was so nice and professional. I really like this office and I will refer other people
It was so nice to meet you Blake. Thank you for this great review and we look forward to seeing you soon!
in Columbia, TN |
I was recommended by my Uncle who travels here to have all of his skin care needs handled by Dr. Pena. He currently lives in Florida but trusts Dr. Pena fully.
What a great compliment Robin! We know that there are many options when choosing a doctor and we are very thankful that you and your family chose Skin Solutions!
in Murf, TN |
They take great care of my daughter. Her skin was so bad and when she tried something that didn't work, they adjusted her regimen until the right combination of products was determined. Her skin looks so beautiful now and she is so HAPPY! Thank you Skin Solutions Dermatology!
The way our skin looks can determine how we feel about ourselves. We were so thankful to meet your daughter Angie and to hear that her skin much better now.
in Franklin, TN |
1.5 hour wait. she missed the growth. when i pointed it out she took it off and left a scar
I regret that your experience was not good. I would like to discuss this with you but these review websites to not provide detailed contact information. Please call 615-224-2668. Thank you
in Franklin, Tn |
Had squamous cancer biopsy confirmed 12-15-15. Could not be seen for surgery until 1-21-16. She cancelled that and could not see me until 2-11-16. I found another docter who saw me and removed the cancer 1-5-16.
Have you seen Dr. Julie M. Pena, MD?

Compare Dr. Pena

Dr. Pena's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  Board certified in Dermatology

Dr. Pena has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Pena's Board Certifications

• Dermatology

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

Shands Hospital At University Of Fl
    So Il University School Of Med
    University of Michigan / Ann Arbor

Graduated in 1988

Dr. Pena does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pena and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology