Dr. Julie Means, MD

Dr. Julie Means, MD

Medical Oncology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Julie Means, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Franklin, TN and has been practicing for 14 years. She specializes in medical oncology, breast oncology, and more.

Tennessee Oncology

4323 Carothers Pkwy Ste 500

Franklin, TN 37067

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Means

See how frequently Dr. Means performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Diseases
Lymphocytosis
high
Blood Disorders
high

Dr. Means's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Means "I aim to care for patients with respect and compassion and to understand their life goals, offering them them the most advanced cancer treatments and options to participate in new and exciting clinical trials. I specialize in patients at increased risk for breast cancer, early stage breast cancer, and advanced breast cancer. I understand the importance of comprehensive care and address issues related to nutrition, exercise, importance of sleep, and discuss healthy ways of managing stress."

• Medical Oncology
  • Breast Oncology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
  • Medical Oncology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Texas Tech U
  • Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Vandrbilt U
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Means has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Means does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Means and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Means' Reviews

4.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Means to family and friends

Dr. Means' Performance

Dr. Means has taken excellent care of me. She was referred to my by both my neighbor and my primary care doctor for newly diagnosed lymphoma. She has spent an enormous amount of time with me and my family. My care has been exceptional. I am know cancer free and I feel so thankful I found her!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was referred to Dr. Means Powell by my former Oncologist in Chattanooga who had attended medical school with her. What I most appreciate about her is that she cares about your overall health and recommends food choices/diet that help to prevent a recurance of cancer. She is compassionate,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Means has been a great doctor for me. She has done a very good job taking care of me for my lung cancer. I feel fortunate to have found her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I met Dr. Julia Means-Powell while very ill in the hospital. She has great bedside manner and a way of speaking frankly in a very genuine caring fashion. I am now a hematology patient of hers and she is still the same doctor I met in the hospital. She also is quick to laugh and cares about what...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Means has been a phenonmenial doctor for me. Last year I faced a very agressive breast cancer and she help me come up with a plan, that at the time of surgery I did not have any cancer cells left. I feel so fortunate to have found her. The staff has been loving and supportive of me during this...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0