Dr. Julie MacPhee, MD

Dr. Julie MacPhee, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. MacPhee specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Florissant, MO. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. MacPhee? Add your own statement here.

Dr. MacPhee's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. MacPhee's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. MacPhee

Dr. MacPhee accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. MacPhee has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. MacPhee
Dr. MacPhee's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (14)
in Hazelwood, MO |
The nurses have been for the most part insensitive..... thr doctor herself is nice.... however.... is quick to say just go see an urgent care... even when begging with them.for an alternative..... since i cant afford too mamu repeated hospital visits and urgent cares.... she offered no alternative. She seems to be unable to offer any over the phone help like a knowledgeable doctor would or could. Im very disappointed in them.
in Florissant, MO |
I love Dr. MacPhee she is not too quick to put you on a lot of pills and she listens to her patients. She take test so she can get the right results. Sandra Covert
in University City, MO |
I must say, I had a hard time finding a primary care Dr. in St. Louis(I'm new to the area), and I feel lucky to have found Dr. MacPhee. Wait time was short(most docs I've seen in the past ran 30-60 minutes behind), and her assistant was very efficient. Dr. MacPhee was super easy to talk to and explained everything clearly.
St Louis, MO |
I had my first visit with Dr Julie MacPhee today and found her to be very thorough and professional yet approachable. I was very comfortable with her -- she strikes me as a very bright and caring compassionate doctor who enjoys the interaction with her patients.
Saint Louis |
She is nice but I would have liked more information on the treatment for family related diseases. I had a heart attack that I feel could have been prevented if I was given information from my doctor on preventative measures. Especially when I noted that heart disease ran in my family.
Have you seen Dr. Julie MacPhee, MD?
Are you Dr. MacPhee?

Compare Dr. MacPhee

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.