Dr. Julie Kenner, MD

Dr. Julie Kenner, MD

Dermatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Julie Kenner, MD is a dermatologist in Monterey, CA and has been practicing for 26 years. She graduated from G Washington Univ Sch Med & Hlth Sci in 1992 and specializes in dermatology and cosmetic dermatology.Read her story

502 Pierce St

Monterey, CA 93940

Learn about Dr. Kenner

See how frequently Dr. Kenner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dermatitis
Warts
Skin Infections
high

Dr. Kenner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kenner's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kenner "Dr. Julie Kenner, MD PhD is a board certified dermatologist with decades of experience using both prescription and non-prescription skin products to help her patients achieve their skin's optimal health and beauty, regardless of preexisting conditions"

This content was provided by Dr. Kenner "At SkinHappyMD, we are a dermatology focused company, committed to helping people identify the best products and treatments for their skin, regardless of age, pre-existing medical skin conditions, or past sun-habits. Our goal is to help you understand the proper use of skin products, and how this can form the basis for a lifetime of healthy skin."

• Dermatology

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation

No malpractice history found for California.

• G Washington Univ Sch Med & Hlth Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Nat'l Capital Consortium
  • Tripler Army Med Center
  • PHD From Boston University In Pathology
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Kenner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kenner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kenner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kenner's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kenner to family and friends

Dr. Kenner's Performance

Dr. Kenner Says:
"

Thank you for your interest in participating in the patient survey scores designed to help improve our services.

"

Over the years, I have been to many dermatologists who were nice but simply prescribed overly strong cortesone creams for my eczema and spent 5 minutes with me. I couldn't get past a severe eczema flare up over the past few months until I went to Dr. Kenner at SkinHappy.com. My eczema was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
She helped me with my acne, I thought I would have to go back on Accutane, but the program that she put me on solved my problem. I am really grateful for her. Now I am on customized program for my brown spots. Getting better every day with a healthy and happy skin.
Are you Dr. Kenner?