Dr. Julie Huang, MD

Interventional Pain Medicine •  Female

Dr. Huang

Greenwich Health

1472 Post Rd Darien, CT 06820

Dr. Julie Huang, MD is an interventional pain medicine specialist in Darien, CT. She specializes in interventional pain medicine, pain medicine, and more.

Dr. Huang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Huang

Dr. Huang?
Dr. Huang's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Julie Huang, MD
Could not ask for a better doctor, assistant and environment. My needs were met...pain relief. Thanks you. Bill Barber
William Barber – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang listened to my symptoms and helped me significantly by performing the correct procedure that would help me feel better.She is very patient, extremely knowledgeable and explains all of the details very clearly.
Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
I have my life back. The care that I have been given and the follow through have been nothing short of awesome. Phone calls are answered so promptly and no concern is too small.
Jane Stricker – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Doctor Huang is kind, very knowledgeable and thorough. She is caring and has excellent bed side manner.
Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr Huang-Lionnet was a relieving experience. She spent over an hour with me looking over medical records and simply listening to MY history. She actually examined my areas of complaint. She was very helpful in trying to figure out a plan of action, as well as why I am in this condition to begin with! I highly recommend her and her staff.
Jamie P. – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
I suffered from severe neck pain for two years before finding Dr.Huang-Lionnet. After a few treatments I am totally pain free. I call her a miracle worker. Her staff is knowledgeable , courteous and kind. I would highly recommend her. She has given me my life back.
Colin F. – Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
I used to have chronic headaches and was taking  a lot of medication that really wasn't doing much to help. Dr.Huang-Lionnet helped me get rid of my excruciating headaches. I have never felt better! She truly cares about her patients and spends time with them which is definitely more than I can say about other places where I never saw the doctor. I highly recommend her for anyone dealing with pain!
Jocelyn B. from Fairfield, CT – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr Huang-Lionnet has been treating my back pain for 3 years. She was the first pain doctor to take me seriously and was concerned with my pain. She is very knowledgeable with a lot of experience and training.
Patient from New Rochelle, NY – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr Huang-Lionnet is one of the rare doctors these days that truly cares about you. She takes time to listen to you, and doesn't run you through as fast as possible. She is also one of the smartest doctors I have been around. No matter how complex my case has gotten she was one step ahead of my other doctors. Time and again she has caught things that were not just pain related and steered me in the right direction to get help. So if you are looking for a doctor to help you when everyone else has failed look no further. She will help you!
Lucretia P. – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
I can't rate this wonderful, caring Doctor highly enough.  She has changed my life.  She is smart and determined, but certainly no pushover.  Her goal is to fix you as best a Dr. can. This place is amazing.
Elena H. from Harrison, NY – Oct 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang-Lionnet is an angel in a lab coat. She will work hard to keep you comfortable and healthy and she's never afraid to be honest with you. That is how a doctor - with a patient's best interest in mind - should always perform. She is an example that all MDs should follow not only in her skill and intellectual strengths, but her spirit and dedication to her patients as well.
John C. from Wilton, CT – Sep 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang-Lionnet has given me my life back. I almost had to stop doing many of the activities I loved since I was in such pain that affected my ability to function. For 25 years, I've suffered with chronic headaches, migraines, neck, and shoulder pain. No other specialist or neurologist has been able to get me out of pain and stop my headaches, until I started seeing Dr. Huang-Lionnet! She is truly gifted, listens, cares, and will not stop until you’re pain free.
Eric L. from Yonkers, NY – Sep 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
I've been seeing Dr. Huang-Lionnet and her staff for quite some time for a torn rotator cuff from playing sports. I was able to get PRP treatment on it and so far it is amazing. Definitely beats having to get surgery! Dr. Huang-Lionnet and her staff treat me extremely well when I'm at their office. I'm so thankful I was referred to her from a fellow colleague. She has outstanding credentials, is extremely knowledgeable, and really listens to what I explain to her. I've already referred friends and family to Dr. Huang-Lionnet. She truly cares!
Lindsay O. from White Plains – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang is everything a patient could want in a doctor: excellent training, skill and knowledge, a keen desire to keep giving the best care for her patients, compassionate, excellent listener, and responsive action. She has hired staff who match and work with her goals for the practice. She is absolutely brilliant as she has freed me from a debilitating life of pain. I wouldn't go to any other doctor. Dr. Huang is the best.
Hubert F. in Rye, NY – Aug 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
I have suffered from chronic lower back pain for seven years since my spinal fusion in 2012. I didn’t think anything could be done to relieve the pain until I started seeing Dr. Huang-Lionnet. I met with her, and she explained to me potential treatments that could reduce the pain in my lower back. I underwent the treatments she recommended, and the difference has been amazing. I have little to no pain any more. Dr. Huang-Lionnet is a warm, caring, and very detail oriented about her work as her results show and speak for themselves!
Kathryn L. from Stamford, CT – Aug 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Amazing doctor! I decided to reschedule surgery while looking into pain management, stem cell and PRP therapy. So glad I did. It works. Completely happy with the treatment. Dr. Huang-Lionnet and her staff were wonderful, and I would recommend anyone to at least go and see if this is an option for you. If I ever sustain another injury, I would see her first. Thank you so much for helping me get back to playing golf and other activities.
Jenny Leonard in Scarsdale, NY – Aug 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang-Lionnet is a personable, dedicated, and compassionate doctor who is also extremely talented, intelligent, and comes from Harvard. These qualities truly are a rare combination to find in a doctor. Her outstanding staff and team provides the best customer service I have ever encountered in a doctor. Dr. Huang-Lionnet is very supportive, motivated and always on top of her game.
Dennis B. from Greenwich, CT – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang-Lionnet is a prodigy and the most highly skilled and talented physician in the country. I was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer that led me to have difficulty walking secondary to numbness and increasing pain in my pelvis and lower right leg. Having been passed from one specialist to another and having seen over 60 physicians all over the U.S., I was able to overcome my diagnosis after having been under her care in New York over the past year. She was able to improve my functional status, reduce my pain, and coordinate my care with other physicians to allow me to complete needed treatment. Amazingly, my cancer has been in remission now, and I am back to walking again. Dr. Huang-Lionnet knows more than anyone I've encountered, has greater skills than any physician I have met, is humble, and amazingly cured me!
Patricia C – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang and her entire staff are absolutely amazing. Our entire family have had multiple regenerative treatments, which have sped up healing significantly. Dr. Huang will only proceed with treatments if she believes they will yield positive results. We could not be happier with the service and treatment we have received over the past two years...outstanding!
Jeremy A – Aug 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang is everything you want in a physician. She is smart, professional, competent, perfectionist, detail oriented, compassionate, patient, and amazingly kind. My wife and I have been grateful patients of Dr. Huang since she was practicing in New York City and have stayed with her while living in Long Island, and now New Jersey. She spends time with you, listens to YOUR needs, and not only fixes the problem but does so in a way that helps you achieve more than could have been imagined. Her quiet, thoughtful demeanor inspires calm and confidence. Dr. Huang-Lionnet is truly a leader in her field. We are so grateful for both her clinical expertise and kindness. We recommend Dr. Huang-Lionnet to all our family and friends without reservation, and we highly recommend her to you!
Grant R. – Jul 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Huang?

Greenwich Health is a team of leading specialists within their fields of interventional pain management, sports medicine, minimally invasive spine treatments, superficial venous medicine, regenerative and cosmetic medicine, and plastic surgery, who a...

• Interventional Pain Medicine

Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine

• Chinese, Mandarin
  • French

• Physician Partner in Care Award, Greenwich Hospital, 2017
  • First Place “Innovation in Education” Award at Johns Hopkins 13th Annual ACCM Research Conference, 2011
  • Department of Defense (TATRC) Phase I Grant for Medical Device Development, Approval November, 2010
  • Reviewer for Pain Medicine (Journal), 2016
  • Best of Meeting Abstract Awards, Selected for Presentation – ASRA Fall Meeting 2011, 2011
  • Co-Chair of Women in Neuromodulation Committee for North American Neuromodulation Society (NANS), 2014
  • Greenwich Hospital Service Excellence Award, 2018
  • Greenwich Hospital Yale New Haven Health - Quality Award Program Certificate of Nomination, 2016
  • Chair-Elect for the Women in Neuromodulation Executive Committee, North American Neuromodulation Society (NANS), 2015
  • Vice Chair of Operations for the Women in Neuromodulation Executive Committee, North American Neuromodulation Society (NANS), 2014
  • Director-at-Large for Board of Directors and Chair for the Women in Neuromodulation Executive Committee, North American Neuromodulation Society (NANS), 2017
  • Best Scientific Research Poster, Selected for Presentation – ASRA Spring Meeting 2011, 2011
  • Greenwich Hospital Yale New Haven Health - Quality Award Program Certificate of Appreciation, 2016