Dr. Julie Huang, MD

Dr. Huang
Telehealth services available

Greenwich Health

15 E Putnam Ave Greenwich, CT 06830

Dr. Julie Huang, MD is a Interventional Pain Medicine Specialist in Greenwich, CT. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Greenwich Hospital and Lenox Hill Hospital. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Huang to book an appointment.

Dr. Huang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Huang

Dr. Huang?
  • Office environment (57)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (57)
  • Appointment scheduling (56)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (1)
  • Long wait times (1)
This is a wonderful doctor who listens and works hard to find a solution. I saw so many doctors who turned me away because they didn’t know what to do. She helped me regain my ability to walk and turn my head. Simple things we take for granted. Not once has she ever given up on me. I am so grateful to her. I wish she would be my primary doctor! She’s amazing!
Apr 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
I live in Wallingford so the fact that I drive to Darien/Stamford and Greenwich to have Doctor Huang-Lionnet take care of my back and hip pain is a statement in itself of the satisfaction I have with Doctor Huang-Lionnet. She and her office are very responsive, very easy to talk to and attentive to my needs. I cannot say enough to express my satisfaction. I will be dropping her name constantly to those who can benefit from her care.
John Anderson – Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Excellent follow up each visit. Very happy with my plan of action.
Charles M – Mar 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Huang to my family and friends.....I have been under her care for about 6 months and I can honestly say that I feel like a different person. My treatment plan is working....my pain has lessened. Dr. Huang is not only professional but she is so caring and responsive...she really listens to her patients.
Charlotte G. – Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Highly recommended to see Dr. Huang-Lionnet - absolutely wonderful care. Immediate response . Great results. Takes time to listen and help.
Polly Dwyer – Feb 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang Lionnet was recommended to me by my primary care physician for pain I have had in different areas of my body due to arthritis. This chronic pain has had an impact on my life and I sought relief. I was very impressed by her credentials and reviews from patients. The work Dr. Huang-Lionnet has done for me has given me back my life. I was in so much pain in the back/hip area, and after various injections and epidurals, can now wake up in the morning feeling normal. Her empathetic manner and great skill make her an excellent doctor. I am thankful to have found her and highly recommend Dr. Huang-Lionnet to anyone with pain issues.
Sally B. – Jan 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang-Lionnet has been the only physician who has been able to accurately diagnose and treat my pain in the last four years. She is absolutely wonderful! She is very thorough and detail-oriented, spending hours on my prior medical history which is quite complex prior to seeing me. I am 84 years old and have not seen a physician who is so knowledgeable and spends her time and dedication to her patient's well being. Having this pain has been terrible - I have tried so many medications, and haven't been able to sleep for many years - she has resolved my pain after all these years. It feels good to be young again!
A Salmre – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Huang Lionnet several month ago after my previous doctor was removed from his practice. I am not very religious but it was God's intervention that provided me that chance to connect with her. She took me in right after the rules for the mandatory shutdown was winding down. I immediately trusted her, and after a lengthy conversation and consultation, she ordered labs. After my results came in, she took the time to sit and review all the findings. Then she changed my meds and soon after, I started becoming whole. What impressed me about her is she would follow up with me during hours she was not in her office. I could not get over the type of care I was receiving! At 48 years of age, and a history of seeing doctors, this was the very first time I connected with a medical professional on a human level. Office visits are therapeutic because she listens and she is fastidious about following up. Her notes are impeccable. I am feeling the best I ever had thanks to Dr. H.
Medard Thomas – Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang's practice brings a caring and professional approach to holistic pain management, with solutions tailored to your needs. She is most highly recommended!
Etienne Desbois – Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Excellent experience. I came to Dr Huang-Lionnet with hip and shoulder issues- mainly osteoarthritis, and live a very active life. Dr Huang-Lionnet is a superior listener, talented physician and expert in her field. She addressed my concerns and pain was treated with interventional treatments that were quite impactful. She has recommended related care experts from dieticians, to physical therapists to surgeons taking great interest in my health, treatments and overall wellness and health. Highly recommend Dr Huang-Lionnet!
Peter M. – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Julie Huang Lionnet, simply put, is fantastic. One of the finest physician's I have ever had the pleasure to know. I presented with serious back pain which prevented me from my normal routine and exercising. After two treatments, I am good as new and pain free. The staff at Greenwich Health and Stamford Hospital couldn't have been better. A world class experience from a world class physician. I highly endorse Dr. Huang-Lionnet and encourage anyone who has unresolved pain, make an appointment with her immediately.
Roger Schwoerer – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Could not ask for a better doctor, assistant and environment. My needs were met...pain relief. Thanks you. Bill Barber
William Barber – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang listened to my symptoms and helped me significantly by performing the correct procedure that would help me feel better.She is very patient, extremely knowledgeable and explains all of the details very clearly.
Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
I have my life back. The care that I have been given and the follow through have been nothing short of awesome. Phone calls are answered so promptly and no concern is too small.
Jane Stricker – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Doctor Huang is kind, very knowledgeable and thorough. She is caring and has excellent bed side manner.
Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr Huang-Lionnet was a relieving experience. She spent over an hour with me looking over medical records and simply listening to MY history. She actually examined my areas of complaint. She was very helpful in trying to figure out a plan of action, as well as why I am in this condition to begin with! I highly recommend her and her staff.
Jamie P. – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
I suffered from severe neck pain for two years before finding Dr.Huang-Lionnet. After a few treatments I am totally pain free. I call her a miracle worker. Her staff is knowledgeable , courteous and kind. I would highly recommend her. She has given me my life back.
Colin F. – Nov 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
I used to have chronic headaches and was taking  a lot of medication that really wasn't doing much to help. Dr.Huang-Lionnet helped me get rid of my excruciating headaches. I have never felt better! She truly cares about her patients and spends time with them which is definitely more than I can say about other places where I never saw the doctor. I highly recommend her for anyone dealing with pain!
Jocelyn B. from Fairfield, CT – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr Huang-Lionnet has been treating my back pain for 3 years. She was the first pain doctor to take me seriously and was concerned with my pain. She is very knowledgeable with a lot of experience and training.
Patient from New Rochelle, NY – Oct 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr Huang-Lionnet is one of the rare doctors these days that truly cares about you. She takes time to listen to you, and doesn't run you through as fast as possible. She is also one of the smartest doctors I have been around. No matter how complex my case has gotten she was one step ahead of my other doctors. Time and again she has caught things that were not just pain related and steered me in the right direction to get help. So if you are looking for a doctor to help you when everyone else has failed look no further. She will help you!
Lucretia P. – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Huang?

Greenwich Health is a team of leading specialists within their fields of interventional pain management, sports medicine, minimally invasive spine treatments,...Read more

Dr. Julie H. Huang-Lionnet is a Harvard and Hopkins-trained Board-Certified Anesthesiologist specializing in Interventional Pain Management with certifications...Read more

• Interventional Pain Medicine
  • Venous and Lymphatic Medicine
Less...

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine

Harvard Medical School (Brigham and Women's Hospital)
Johns Hopkins Hospital
Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine

• French
  • Mandarin

• Best Scientific Research Poster, Selected for Presentation – ASRA Spring Meeting 2011, 2011
  • Reviewer for Pain Medicine (Journal), 2016
  • Co-Chair of Women in Neuromodulation Committee for North American Neuromodulation Society (NANS), 2014
  • Chair-Elect for the Women in Neuromodulation Executive Committee, North American Neuromodulation Society (NANS), 2015
  • Best of Meeting Abstract Awards, Selected for Presentation – ASRA Fall Meeting 2011, 2011
  • First Place “Innovation in Education” Award at Johns Hopkins 13th Annual ACCM Research Conference, 2011
  • Greenwich Hospital Yale New Haven Health - Quality Award Program Certificate of Appreciation, 2016
  • Director-at-Large for Board of Directors and Chair for the Women in Neuromodulation Executive Committee, North American Neuromodulation Society (NANS), 2017
  • Greenwich Hospital Yale New Haven Health - Quality Award Program Certificate of Nomination, 2016
  • Physician Partner in Care Award, Greenwich Hospital, 2017
  • Vice Chair of Operations for the Women in Neuromodulation Executive Committee, North American Neuromodulation Society (NANS), 2014
  • Greenwich Hospital Service Excellence Award, 2018
  • Department of Defense (TATRC) Phase I Grant for Medical Device Development, Approval November, 2010

• Molecular Determinants of EGFR Kinase Inhibitor Response in Glioblastoma,
  • Assessing the Significance of Chromosomal Aberrations in Cancer,
  • Expression of Drosophila neoplastic tumor suppressor genes discslarge, scribble, and lethal giant larvae in the mammalian ovary,
  • Central Pain States,
  • Case Series and Comprehensive, Evidence-Based Review,
  • Patient Selection and Treatment of Lumbar, Thoracic, and Cervical Facetogenic Pain,
  • Targeting Human Mas-Related G-Protein-Coupled Receptor X1,
  • Occipital Nerve Pulsed Radiofrequency Treatment,
  • Activation in Glioblastoma through Novel Missense Mutations in the Extracellular Domain,
  • Conservative Treatment or Combination Treatment for Cervical Radiculopathy,