Dr. Julie Huang, MD

Interventional Pain MedicineFemale

Interventional Pain Medicine

Dr. Julie Huang, MD is a Interventional Pain Medicine Specialist in Greenwich, CT. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as Greenwich Hospital and Lenox Hill Hospital. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Julie Huang, MD

Greenwich Health

15 E Putnam Ave Greenwich, CT 06830 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Compare with other Interventional Pain Medicine Specialists

Compare Dr. Huang with our nearby Interventional Pain Medicine Specialists at Hartford Healthcare.

Make an appointment at Hartford Healthcare today at (203) 392-1166.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Hartford Healthcare.

Dr. Huang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Huang

Dr. Huang

100%. I would recommend Dr Huang to everyone!
Very comfortable and welcoming experience . I am a big wimp with needles and such things however no worries with Doctor H . I always feel relaxed and special under her care. She tunes into my aches and pains and offers reasonable and effective treatments to address them . Two back surgeries compounded by a car accident has made life interesting . Thank you Doctor and I promise not to cry next time . Rest assured if I didn’t have the utmost confidence in you and what you do all you would have seen is the dust from my rapid departure . Bless you
John H Anderson Jr – Apr 18, 2022
Highly Recommended - Great Experience
Dr. Huang-Lionnet is very professional, warm, and empathetic. From our first visit, she answered all my questions and took her time to explain everything. She is so compassionate, approachable, and makes everyone around her feel at ease. My physician Dr. Katie referred her having been to several specialists over the years, and I'm so thankful to have found her. Since our treatments, my pain has improved tremendously. I have been able to return back to my activities and sleep through the night now, which speaks volumes to Dr. Huang-Lionnet's expertise.
Denise O. – Apr 13, 2022
Glowing Excellence
Dr. Huang provided courtesy care. She was thorough in her examination. She slowly and carefully described my condition. And, she was instrumental in my receiving same-day x-rays and an MRI appointment within a week! I particularly appreciate her ability to translate complex medical issues into lay language; engaging me in my care process and increasing my confidence in making an informed decision about my treatment. Overall, I would recommend Dr. Huang without reservation!
Ralph DiClemente – Mar 31, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
I came to see Dr. Huang-Lionnet with severe, disabling pain in my right leg from advanced spinal stenosis. As a retired physician in the Greenwich area, my surgical colleague highly recommended seeing her for my condition. After two sessions, my prior disabling pain has improved 95%, and I am now walking back to my baseline again. I found Dr. Huang-Lionnet very professional, friendly, and encouraging during this process. Having worked and seen physicians during my time practicing and in leadership as Chief of Medical Staff at Greenwich Hospital, Dr. Huang-Lionnet would be 100% one of the best physicians in her field.
J Blumberg – Jan 04, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
I called Dr. Huang-Lionnet when I recently incurred a tear in my left meniscus. Dr. Huang-Lionnet made herself available to see me right away and arranged for the necessary tests to determine the proper treatment. I have personally never encountered a more caring and detailed physician who followed through to be sure my problem was properly addressed and treated. She was able to prescribe the correct medication to ease my discomfort and arrange for me to see the proper specialist to address my situation . I can not say enough good things about Dr. Huang-Lionnet, she is a rare doctor that really cares about her patients. She went over and above to be sure my situation was properly addressed and resolved. The quality of her care was amazing and truly in a class of her own - I was lucky to find her.
Stephen B – Jul 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
This is a wonderful doctor who listens and works hard to find a solution. I saw so many doctors who turned me away because they didn’t know what to do. She helped me regain my ability to walk and turn my head. Simple things we take for granted. Not once has she ever given up on me. I am so grateful to her. I wish she would be my primary doctor! She’s amazing!
Apr 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
I live in Wallingford so the fact that I drive to Darien/Stamford and Greenwich to have Doctor Huang-Lionnet take care of my back and hip pain is a statement in itself of the satisfaction I have with Doctor Huang-Lionnet. She and her office are very responsive, very easy to talk to and attentive to my needs. I cannot say enough to express my satisfaction. I will be dropping her name constantly to those who can benefit from her care.
John Anderson – Mar 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Excellent follow up each visit. Very happy with my plan of action.
Charles M – Mar 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Huang to my family and friends.....I have been under her care for about 6 months and I can honestly say that I feel like a different person. My treatment plan is working....my pain has lessened. Dr. Huang is not only professional but she is so caring and responsive...she really listens to her patients.
Charlotte G. – Feb 09, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Highly recommended to see Dr. Huang-Lionnet - absolutely wonderful care. Immediate response . Great results. Takes time to listen and help.
Polly Dwyer – Feb 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang Lionnet was recommended to me by my primary care physician for pain I have had in different areas of my body due to arthritis. This chronic pain has had an impact on my life and I sought relief. I was very impressed by her credentials and reviews from patients. The work Dr. Huang-Lionnet has done for me has given me back my life. I was in so much pain in the back/hip area, and after various injections and epidurals, can now wake up in the morning feeling normal. Her empathetic manner and great skill make her an excellent doctor. I am thankful to have found her and highly recommend Dr. Huang-Lionnet to anyone with pain issues.
Sally B. – Jan 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang-Lionnet has been the only physician who has been able to accurately diagnose and treat my pain in the last four years. She is absolutely wonderful! She is very thorough and detail-oriented, spending hours on my prior medical history which is quite complex prior to seeing me. I am 84 years old and have not seen a physician who is so knowledgeable and spends her time and dedication to her patient's well being. Having this pain has been terrible - I have tried so many medications, and haven't been able to sleep for many years - she has resolved my pain after all these years. It feels good to be young again!
A Salmre – Jan 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
I started seeing Dr. Huang Lionnet several month ago after my previous doctor was removed from his practice. I am not very religious but it was God's intervention that provided me that chance to connect with her. She took me in right after the rules for the mandatory shutdown was winding down. I immediately trusted her, and after a lengthy conversation and consultation, she ordered labs. After my results came in, she took the time to sit and review all the findings. Then she changed my meds and soon after, I started becoming whole. What impressed me about her is she would follow up with me during hours she was not in her office. I could not get over the type of care I was receiving! At 48 years of age, and a history of seeing doctors, this was the very first time I connected with a medical professional on a human level. Office visits are therapeutic because she listens and she is fastidious about following up. Her notes are impeccable. I am feeling the best I ever had thanks to Dr. H.
Medard Thomas – Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang's practice brings a caring and professional approach to holistic pain management, with solutions tailored to your needs. She is most highly recommended!
Etienne Desbois – Nov 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang has been a life changer for me! I spent years with the same pain and saw many different doctors without much relief. She was finally able to correctly diagnose what I had and put together a program to help me feel much better. She is very kind, patient and spends the time to answer all of my questions also. I highly recommend her.
V Haywood – Oct 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Excellent experience. I came to Dr Huang-Lionnet with hip and shoulder issues- mainly osteoarthritis, and live a very active life. Dr Huang-Lionnet is a superior listener, talented physician and expert in her field. She addressed my concerns and pain was treated with interventional treatments that were quite impactful. She has recommended related care experts from dieticians, to physical therapists to surgeons taking great interest in my health, treatments and overall wellness and health. Highly recommend Dr Huang-Lionnet!
Peter M. – Jul 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Julie Huang Lionnet, simply put, is fantastic. One of the finest physician's I have ever had the pleasure to know. I presented with serious back pain which prevented me from my normal routine and exercising. After two treatments, I am good as new and pain free. The staff at Greenwich Health and Stamford Hospital couldn't have been better. A world class experience from a world class physician. I highly endorse Dr. Huang-Lionnet and encourage anyone who has unresolved pain, make an appointment with her immediately.
Roger Schwoerer – Jun 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Could not ask for a better doctor, assistant and environment. My needs were met...pain relief. Thanks you. Bill Barber
William Barber – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
Dr. Huang listened to my symptoms and helped me significantly by performing the correct procedure that would help me feel better.She is very patient, extremely knowledgeable and explains all of the details very clearly.
Jan 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?
I have my life back. The care that I have been given and the follow through have been nothing short of awesome. Phone calls are answered so promptly and no concern is too small.
Jane Stricker – Jan 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Julie Huang, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Huang?