Dr. Julie Gaskill, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Female

546 Park St Ste 500 Bowling Green, KY 42101 Get Directions
Dr. Julie Gaskill, DDS

Dr. Julie Gaskill, DDS is an dentist who practices in Bowling Green, KY. She is 58 years old. Dr. Gaskill is affiliated with The Medical Center at Bowling Green.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Gaskill's Experience

Visiting Dr. Gaskill

Dr. Gaskill accepts 20 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gaskill has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gaskill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gaskill to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Gaskill's Performance
    FAIR
in Bowling Green, KY |
She was used for emergency repair of tooth. In process of repairing one tooth and cutting the roof of my mouth, she broke another tooth off and did not inform me or my family. I called back to inform her of the situation and office personnel was rude and re-scheduled me two weeks later to fix her mistake.
in Franklin, ky |
Horrible wait time my appointment was at 8 my daughters appointment was at 8:30 and by 11 o'clock they finally had one of us back there to do the dental procedure and it took about 30 to 45 minutes to do the actual procedure I'm not exactly sure what was going on the first 3 hours that I sat in the waiting room absolutely ridiculous I will never go back to see her again I would not recommend hurt anyone if you can find another oral surgeon please go see someone different.
Horrible wait time. I went there to have 4 teeth pulled and I was there for 5-6 hour. My driver and I waited 2 hours in the lobby before I was ever called back to a room. Then we waited again. Altogether the dental process took an hour total. The rest of the time we were there was just waiting, and waiting, and waiting some more! It was ridiculous!!!
Have you seen Dr. Julie Gaskill, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gaskill?

Compare Dr. Gaskill

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Gaskill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Kentucky not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Gaskill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gaskill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Gaskill does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gaskill and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.