Dr. Julie Ferguson, MD
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Julie Ferguson, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Physician Associates 9964 University Blvd Orlando, FL 32817 Get Directions

Dr. Julie Ferguson, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Orlando, FL. She is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Ferguson is affiliated with Florida Hospital Orlando.

Dr. Ferguson's Experience

See how Dr. Ferguson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ferguson

Dr. Ferguson accepts 21 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ferguson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ferguson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ferguson to family and friends
2.4
Dr. Ferguson's Performance
    FAIR
Ocoee FL |
She has been our Dr for several years. We find her compassionate and personable. She doesn't overbook and does her best to be on time yet never makes us feel rushed. She has had the same staff for years and they all are kind and efficient.
Orlando, FL |
Dr Ferguson is the most unpleasant doctor I've ever met in my life. Every single time I have been in for a doctor visit she makes the rudest comments. She is not helpful at all and I honestly believe she doesn't care at all about her patients health. She raises her voice and try's to make you feel dumb if you ask questions. I've been to her office at least 5 times and every time she treats me horribly. I will never go to her doctors office ever again.
in Oviedo, FL |
Extremely disrespectful, insulting and degrading. I could not believe a doctor was saying the things she was saying to me and acting the way she did. Here is her direct quote " my husband should be here to see the kind of people I deal with". All because my cholesterol was high.
in Orlando, FL |
Rude, non interested in patients. She loudly complained about doctors getting sued due to patients not following doctors orders
in Orlando, FL |
She comes across as not being the least bit interested inher patients or their welfare. Cool bedside manner.
Orlando, FL |
SHE THREW A TEMPER TANTRUM
in Orlando, FL |
I have going to Dr.. Ferguson for about 15 years and she is always very nice with me. With her and her wonderful staff I get the medical treatment and help getting any medical supplies that I need. I have many medical issues and they all help me as if I was part of their families and I am very grateful.
in Orlando, FL |
I made drastic changes to my diet to reduce my cholesterol. On my next visit I was surprised to find my level went up. Rather than ask what changes I'd made, Julie berated and denigrated me. She said Whatever you changed, change it back. while laughing at me. After I'd explained, she seemed confused, as I was doing *exactly* what I should be doing to reduce my cholesterol. I asked what else I could do and she teased me saying There is no magic food to reduce cholesterol.
in Orlando |
Terrible patient interaction skills. She yelled at me and threw my medical chart at me at the checkout desk when I asked for a FMLA form for my employer. She said I should just quit my job if I was that concerned about my health. She berated me in front of other patients and staff. I went to see her as a follow up from a recent hospitalization. Clearly I had a medical condition that needed follow up yet she yelled at me as if I was making it up. She is dismissive and rude! Thank God my cardiolo
in Orlando, FL |
Dr Ferguson takes the time to listen to her patients because she cares about their well-being.
Have you seen Dr. Julie Ferguson, MD?
Are you Dr. Ferguson?

Compare Dr. Ferguson

Dr. Ferguson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Ferguson has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ferguson's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Ferguson does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Ferguson and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Florida

Graduated in 1984

Eastern Virginia Med School

Completed in 1985

Eastern Virginia Med School

Completed in 1987

Dr. Ferguson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ferguson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Ferguson does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ferguson and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.