Dr. Julie Douglass, MD

Dr. Julie Douglass, MD

Pediatrics | Female | 54 years old

Dr. Douglass specializes in Pediatrics and practices in Torrance, CA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Douglass? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Douglass' Experience

See how Dr. Douglass' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Douglass

Dr. Douglass accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Douglass has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Douglass
Dr. Douglass' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (32)
in Los Angeles, CA |
Although Dr. Douglass is a pleasant person her practice is subpar. Either she has too many patients or not enough patience. We will start with her demeanor she sounds very nice and happy but spends 5 minutes tops with her patients, she cuts you off at every concern you express with a "it's fine, he's fine". Just gives the overall feeling of "I don't really care about your kid and I'm doing this for the money. Her receptionists unfortunately have adopted the same attitude. Office is outdated.
in Anaheim, CA |
Dr. Douglass is an awesome doctor. Shes been taking care my two kids since they were infants and always given them awesome care. Whenever myself or I call after-hours, she always calls us back and provide us the necessary tools to better our kids. We live in Orange County and drive to LA just to see Dr. Douglass. She has a passion for kids and love taken care the needs of their sickness in which makes it easier as a parent. Its hard to find a good doctor but we are thankful for Dr. Douglass!!!!!
in Rolling Hills Estates, CA |
Dr. Douglass has been our pediatrician for 18 years. She is a fabulous doctor. Always attentive, a good listener, compassionate and happy. Her staff has been the same. I think they are the utmost professionals and my children and I have been fortunate to be associated with them.
in Palos Verdes, CA |
We've been taking our 2 girls to Dr.Douglass since they were infants and we couldn't be happier. Dr.Douglass is cheerful, friendly and makes the kids feel really comfortable. Her staff is super nice too. Our kids are never afraid of going to the doctor and look forward to the sticker reward at the end of the visit. I have never had an issue getting an appointment, even the same day. My husband and I completely trust Dr.Douglass' medical decisions. I would highly recommend her.
in san pedro ca |
very good experience at Dr Douglass's office..Very fast and caring..
in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA |
Dr Julie is WONDERFUL! We have been taking both our girls there since they were babies, and they are teens now, and she still knows exactly what they need. Never a problem, always explains everything, never misses any of our questions. We trust Dr. Julie COMPLETELY, she always knows what to do for our girls!
in Redondo Beach CA |
We have taken our kids to Dr. Julie since the day they were born - almost 13 years ago! The staff has been very helpful, and fits us in when needed. We have been there for well visits, colds, flu shots, swimmer's ear, allergies and more. Highly recommend her and her staff for your kids!
in Los Angeles, CA |
We were new to the South Bay when our son was born and I couldn't be happier about our choice for a Pediatrician. Julie is amazing with kids and new parents and takes time to answer your questions and gets to know the kids!! I always recommend her to those about to become new parents.
in Redondo Beach, CA |
Dr. Douglass has been our pediatrician for over 17 years. I couldn't imagine a more caring and efficient doctor. She and her staff have always been available for our normal check ups and the half dozen emergencies we have had over the years. We have recommended her numerous times to Family and friends. Bottom line...she is AWESOME!
in Redondo Beach, CA |
Dr. Julie was born to be a pediatrician. She is sharp, caring and jovial. She takes her time with my children and has done so for over 10 years. I highly recommend
in Redondo Beach, CA |
Dr. Julie has taken my older children from babyhood through adolescence and is now caring for our newborn. I can't recommend Dr. Julie highly enough. She is everything you want in a ped'n: caring, loving, genuinely concerned with each child and their devel, available, and extremely capable. She was on phone to Belgium constantly all hours (to doctors and us) when my child was hospitalized on a trip. Her office and practice radiates care for patients and parents. 10 out of 5 stars over 20 years!
in Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA |
I highly recommend Dr.Julie Douglass. I have two daughters 16 and 18, and she has been their pediatrician for fourteen years. She has the right combination of being knowledgeable and personable.
in Redondo Beach, CA |
Dr. Douglass has been my children's pediatrician for the past 10 years. She is very thorough with exams and timely with appointments. She has an excellentt rapport with my children and they're quite comfortable with her. She's extremely knowledgable and gives good practical advice. I'm confident that my children are getting the best of care with her.
in Torrance, CA |
Dr. Douglass has been our family pediatrician for nearly 6 years. In that time we have had 3 newborn girls. We never wait more than a few minutes in the office, and shes always very thorough with our checkups and addressing any questions we have. We have had 2 ER visits in that time, and she was always quick to advise and follow-up. I highly recommend her and her staff.
in Torrance, CA |
Dr. Douglas has been my children's pediatrician for 13 years. She is extremely conservative and balanced. Her office has really been loyal to our every need.
Have you seen Dr. Julie Douglass, MD?
Are you Dr. Douglass?

Dr. Douglass' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
  •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Douglass has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Douglass' Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Douglass does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Douglass and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ

Graduated in 1988

Cedars Sinai Med Center

Dr. Douglass does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Douglass and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Douglass does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Douglass and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.