Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Julie Chicks, MD
Dr. Julie Chicks, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Grafton, WI. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Chicks is affiliated with Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Ozaukee.

1990 Wisconsin Ave

Grafton, WI 53024

Learn about Dr. Chicks

I think of patients as people- names, not numbers. My goal at every office visit is to be certain the person being treated for understands three things. What the diagnosis is; why I have made that diagnosis and why my recommendations will be effective.

Physician rating sites can be a useful resource for people searching for doctor. However, it is obvious some people, people I no longer treat, attempt to use reviews as a tool to discredit me and discourage others coming to my practice.Those reviews are pretty easy to see through because an overall rating of 1 has scored every question the same, including my staff and the appearance and cleanliness of the office.

I have "claimed" my profile on Healthgrades only to correct inaccuracies on the site and respond to reviews intending to discredit my practice.

Please see my website.  fyh@foryourhealth.info

The list of insurance providers accepted was inaccurate and has been deleted. Check with your insurance provider.

Dr. Chicks' Experience

Dr. Chicks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Addiction Medicine

Dr. Chicks does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• University Of Wisconsin
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of Wisconsin Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • University Of Wisconsin
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • University Of Wi
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Chicks has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chicks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chicks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chicks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chicks' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chicks to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Chicks' Performance
in Kewaunee, Wisconsin |
Dr.Julie Chicks has completely turned my life around and makes me look forward to getting up every day!! she sits and talks to me like I'm an important person and not a number ... she listens to my issues and doesn't just hurry me up to get to her next patient, but what really surprises me is how little money she makes treating me. I have state insurance and on a $300 bill the insurance pay her $46 but yet she treats me unbelievably well!! Dr. Chicks is simply amazing !! I thank God !!
in Fond Du Lac, WI |
Extremely rude and as mentioned above she's very into the money and insurance she's very two faced and conniving and egotistical. I have never ever had a physician pull the antics as she pulled.. she's very thin skinned and you rub her the wrong way just once she will release you. I could go on and on but she knows what she's doing wrong but she's too stubborn and an extreme compulsive liar ?? she will go to great lengths to through anyone under her bus. I have absolutely nothing good to say.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Dr. Chicks runs a suboxone program for opiate addicts. I joined the program 7 years ago. I never had any setbacks or relapses and yet 7 years later I was no closer to getting "clean" than I was before I started the program. She seemed more interested in the insurance money than truly helping a person get to a sober lifestyle
in West bend wi |
Dr. Chicks is an amazing doctor. She is extremely knowledgable on suboxone and switching from other opiates to suboxone. I have been a methadone patient and clean for over 5 years and was very nervous about switching and the length of time prior to the switch. She prescribed me medication that truly saved me from withdrawal and I was inducted with no issues. After that I visited her once a month and everything qas easy. If you take it seriously and truly want to be on suboxone She is the best
in Greendale, WI |
Mymom sees Dr. Chicks. She started 4 months before me and has done very well. I decided to see her too. It's been 9 months for me and more than a year for mom. Both of us are VERY happy with her. I have NEVER felt judged or belittled. Even when I stumbled a bit with using in the being. I could go on and on. I can only imagine patients who were not happy with her were simply not doing the right thing, and were just kying or faking.
in Milwaukee, WI |
Since I just changed insurance plans I was in need of a new doctor. I called several offices and found Dr. Chicks office staff to be the most friendly and helpful. I was hoping that the doctor of such an office would be the same. I found Dr. Chicks to be very professional, knowledgeable, and she made it easy for me to share my medical issues. I'm usually stressed out going for a doctor visit, but I actually feel no hesitation in returning for a follow up appointment next month!
in Saint Francis, WI |
Dr Chicks is an extraordinary doctor who actually cares about my well-being and others. She truly takes her time with me and is very helpful in answering all of my health concerns. She is an intelligent, compassionate and caring person and a truly outstanding doctor. I count myself truly lucky that my brother referred me to her and I am truly grateful. My entire experience so far with Dr. Chicks from the moment I walked in and out of every appointment it's beyond positive:-)
in west bend |
I have been under Dr. Julie Chicks care for quite some time now. She is fantastic, professional, very understanding and patient. She listens to me and gives me excellent advice. Her staff is very professional and kind. I look forward to each and every visit!
in Milwaukee wi |
Dr. Chicks has been my doctor for many years now since 2008 I'm thankful to have found a Dr. That truly cares. She takes time and really listens to you. She is understanding yet tuff when she has to be. Also she has recommended specialist for problems I have had and all of the recommend Dr. I have kept. If your looking for a Doctor that your not just a #. She is the Doctor for you! I'm very thankful !!!!!
in Wisconsin |
A wonderful doctor!! Dr. Chick's has helped me create the amazing and very blessed life that I live now. She listens when you talk..and actually cares about what you're saying. She is VERY knowledgeable about anything medical. If she doesn't know the answer right away, she finds it quickly. I have been a patient of hers for almost 10 years. She is without a doubt the BEST! She also has 2 very wonderful nurses, Leah & Holly. They all make an incredible team.
in Fredonia |
Everyone knows me by name, really friendly. She turned my life around, she listens and your not a number your problems matter
Have you seen Dr. Julie Chicks, MD?
Are you Dr. Chicks?