Dr. Julie Chicks, MD

Dr. Julie Chicks, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

For Your Health 1990 Wisconsin Ave, Grafton, WI 53024 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Chicks specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Grafton, WI. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Chicks? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Chicks' Experience

79Experience
Match

See how Dr. Chicks' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chicks

Dr. Chicks accepts 9 insurance carriers

9 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Chicks has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Chicks

Dr. Chicks' Review Details
4 based on 24 responses
Experience with Dr. Chicks
Dr. Chicks' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (23)
in Milwaukee, WI |
Since I just changed insurance plans I was in need of a new doctor. I called several offices and found Dr. Chicks office staff to be the most friendly and helpful. I was hoping that the doctor of such an office would be the same. I found Dr. Chicks to be very professional, knowledgeable, and she made it easy for me to share my medical issues. I'm usually stressed out going for a doctor visit, but I actually feel no hesitation in returning for a follow up appointment next month!
in Saint Francis, WI |
Dr Chicks is an extraordinary doctor who actually cares about my well-being and others. She truly takes her time with me and is very helpful in answering all of my health concerns. She is an intelligent, compassionate and caring person and a truly outstanding doctor. I count myself truly lucky that my brother referred me to her and I am truly grateful. My entire experience so far with Dr. Chicks from the moment I walked in and out of every appointment it's beyond positive:-)
in west bend |
I have been under Dr. Julie Chicks care for quite some time now. She is fantastic, professional, very understanding and patient. She listens to me and gives me excellent advice. Her staff is very professional and kind. I look forward to each and every visit!
in Milwaukee wi |
Dr. Chicks has been my doctor for many years now since 2008 I'm thankful to have found a Dr. That truly cares. She takes time and really listens to you. She is understanding yet tuff when she has to be. Also she has recommended specialist for problems I have had and all of the recommend Dr. I have kept. If your looking for a Doctor that your not just a #. She is the Doctor for you! I'm very thankful !!!!!
in Wisconsin |
A wonderful doctor!! Dr. Chick's has helped me create the amazing and very blessed life that I live now. She listens when you talk..and actually cares about what you're saying. She is VERY knowledgeable about anything medical. If she doesn't know the answer right away, she finds it quickly. I have been a patient of hers for almost 10 years. She is without a doubt the BEST! She also has 2 very wonderful nurses, Leah & Holly. They all make an incredible team.
in Fredonia |
Everyone knows me by name, really friendly. She turned my life around, she listens and your not a number your problems matter
Have you seen Dr. Julie Chicks, MD?
Are you Dr. Julie Chicks, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Chicks

×

Dr. Chicks does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Chicks and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Chicks does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Chicks and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

University Of Wisconsin Medical School

Graduated in 1995

University Of Wi

Completed in 1999

Dr. Chicks has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chicks has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chicks does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chicks and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Chicks' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  • Malpractice claims in Wisconsin not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Chicks

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Chicks' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Chicks

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients