Dr. Julie Chao, MD

Dr. Julie Chao, MD

Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Julie Chao, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Fort Wayne, IN. She is 53 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Chao is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital and Parkview Regional Medical Center.

10351 Dawsons Creek Blvd

Fort Wayne, IN 46825

Learn about Dr. Chao

Dr. Chao's Experience

Dr. Chao's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Ball Meml Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Ind University School Med
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Chao has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chao does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chao and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chao's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chao to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Chao's Performance
Greenwood, IN |
Excellent Doctor
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Dr. Choa has been extremely helpful to me, in both dealing with my medical problem, as well as being an excellent source of advice. She is also cautious in anything she prescribes me for my pain, keeping my overall health and wellness in check, while at the same time treating the medical pain condition... which has been very helpful with my daily life, as the pain was interfering with work and personal activities. Dr. Choa is an excellent resource, and very professional. Highly recommend!
New York, NY |
Recept. is rude,the office is dirty & unorganized.I live 1 1/2hrs away & if I have an appt Im there for 4hrs tops.I caught her upcharging my insurance twice.The 1st time she said she would reimburse me for supposedly concealing me on quitting smoking & the 2nd time I had enough,I was walking out she said oh we have u 4 testing that will take 1hr.I said no I was never told of this & Ive been tested for this by the appropriate Drs.Then she said never mind & wanted me 2 forget about it.No real beds
in Fort Wayne, IN |
Stay away from this dr.!!!!!!!! You will be treated unkindly and disrespected. Receptionist is rude and scheduling is impossible! I have been treated so terribly by a physician in my life. She is not worth this kind of treatment, especially by those who have tried to follow all the many requirements and and she'll still verbally abusive, as she takes your prescription away. I thought those were to be returned to the pharmacy???? Of course she won't give you a receipt for them either.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Dr. Chao is a very caring and compassionate doctor. She spent a lot of time talking to me during each visit and she cares about me and talks to me about what she prescribes to me and why she does that and the pros and cons with each medications. She does not give me what I want but what I need for my conditions.
in Daleville, in |
It was terrible I had a 4 hour wait every visit & of that maybe 20 minutes is spent with the Dr.
Dr. Chao is a very caring doctor who truly cares about the wellbeing of her patients. As long as you follow her rules you will not have a problem with her. She is a great doctor!! Her office staff on the other hand could be all changed out except for Terri who does the UDS's, she's very nice and caring. I would not go to any other pain doctors in Ft. Wayne, and that says a lot coming from someone who's worked with most of them.
Have you seen Dr. Julie Chao, MD?
Are you Dr. Chao?