Dr. Julie Chao, MD

Dr. Julie Chao, MD

Anesthesiology | Female

Comprehensive Pain Clinic and 10351 Dawsons Creek Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46825 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Chao specializes in Anesthesiology and practices in Fort Wayne, IN. She practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Chao? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Chao's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Chao's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Chao

Dr. Chao accepts 14 insurance carriers

14 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Chao has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Chao

Dr. Chao's Review Details
2.5 based on 23 responses
Experience with Dr. Chao
Dr. Chao's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (20)
New York, NY |
Recept. is rude,the office is dirty & unorganized.I live 1 1/2hrs away & if I have an appt Im there for 4hrs tops.I caught her upcharging my insurance twice.The 1st time she said she would reimburse me for supposedly concealing me on quitting smoking & the 2nd time I had enough,I was walking out she said oh we have u 4 testing that will take 1hr.I said no I was never told of this & Ive been tested for this by the appropriate Drs.Then she said never mind & wanted me 2 forget about it.No real beds
in Fort Wayne, IN |
Stay away from this dr.!!!!!!!! You will be treated unkindly and disrespected. Receptionist is rude and scheduling is impossible! I have been treated so terribly by a physician in my life. She is not worth this kind of treatment, especially by those who have tried to follow all the many requirements and and she'll still verbally abusive, as she takes your prescription away. I thought those were to be returned to the pharmacy???? Of course she won't give you a receipt for them either.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
Dr. Chao is a very caring and compassionate doctor. She spent a lot of time talking to me during each visit and she cares about me and talks to me about what she prescribes to me and why she does that and the pros and cons with each medications. She does not give me what I want but what I need for my conditions.
in Ft Wayne, IN |
in Daleville, in |
It was terrible I had a 4 hour wait every visit & of that maybe 20 minutes is spent with the Dr.
Dr. Chao is a very caring doctor who truly cares about the wellbeing of her patients. As long as you follow her rules you will not have a problem with her. She is a great doctor!! Her office staff on the other hand could be all changed out except for Terri who does the UDS's, she's very nice and caring. I would not go to any other pain doctors in Ft. Wayne, and that says a lot coming from someone who's worked with most of them.
Have you seen Dr. Chao?
Are you Dr. Chao? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Chao

• Anesthesiology

Why It Matters: Dr. Chao's Board Certifications

• Anesthesiology

Dr. Chao does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Chao and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Chao does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Chao and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for Indiana.

Indiana University School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1992

Ball Meml Hospital

Completed in 1993

Ind University School Med

Completed in 1996

Dr. Chao has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Chao does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chao and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Chao's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Chao

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Chao's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
31 – 45 minutes

Experience with Dr. Chao

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients