Family Medicine  |
Dr. Julianne Garrison, MD
Dr. Julianne Garrison, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lone Tree, CO. She is 38 years old. Dr. Garrison is affiliated with Sky Ridge Medical Center and Littleton Adventist Hospital.

Ranch View Family Medicine

8080 Park Meadows Dr

Lone Tree, CO 80124

• Cofinity
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Garrison

We provide a whole person approach, from a diverse group of Family Medicine providers each with a unique skill set to meet your needs. All of our providers are comfortable treating standard medical conditions such as hypertension and diabetes in addition to special areas of interest. Our evidence based testing and treatment plans help determine the cause of your symptoms and how they can best be resolved. We also implement evidence-based preventative guidelines to keep you well for years to co

Dr. Garrison's Experience

Dr. Garrison's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Co At Swedish
  • University Of Arizona
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Garrison has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Garrison does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Garrison and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Garrison's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Garrison to family and friends
Dr. Garrison's Performance
Aurora, CO |
This is an awesome doctor. Dr. Garrison is a super cool lady that practically saved my leg and my life with unwavering advice as I struggled with a very bad condition. Kind and patient, listened to every word and symptom to a fault. She could easily have dispatched me without being wrong about it. Top notch, lady. Top notch
I was recently diagnosed with shingles and in quite a bit of pain. While being seen by Dr. Garrison, she was completely thorough with her examination as well as informative and supportive of me and gave me a solid plan to treat this. Dr. Garrison did not rush me and was very kind and understanding of what I was experiencing. I would highly recommend Dr. Garrison and her entire team and practice.
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Garrison is compassionate, and chooses steps for a healthier me with such confidence. It makes me feel better about the care I'm receiving.
in Highlands Ranch, CO |
Dr. Garrison is an all around great, down to earth, phenomenal provider. She always goes above and beyond to make sure I am part of the decision making when it comes to medication options. She is transparent with efficacy and cost between drugs. She also is very detailed in making sure I understand the solution she has behind what I am being seen for during each visit.
in Highlands Ranch, CO |
Ever since she took over the practice from Dr. Piel she has treated us professionally and personally, She prompt and obviously cares for us individually. Her entire staff is friendly and welcoming, especially Marilyn. She is extremely thorough, leaving no doubt whether she has considered all appropriate possibilities. She is candid,yet sensitive. She follows up on all conditions of concern. We have no doubt we are getting the best possible care...
in Littleton, CO |
Dr Garrison is an amazing doctor. Her personality is sunny and upbeat and she really takes the time to listen.
in Centennial, CO |
Dr. Garrison always takes the time to listen to what is going on. The staff has always been professional as well. Have recommended the practice and Dr. Garrison to many people.
in Highlands Ranch |
Dr Garrison is a wonderful Dr. Never felt rushed. She listened and addressed all my concerns. The best experience I've ever had with a physician. Highly recommend.
in Littleton, CO |
I have found Dr. Garrison very competent and caring in her treatment and advice regarding my overall health, particularly in monitoring my Type 2 diabetes. She spends plenty of time asking about my diet and exercise habits and recommends useful changes if I'm off course (sometimes a mild scolding if I veer too far). I've never much enjoyed going to physicians, but Dr. Garrison's friendly manner puts me at ease, just as Dr. Piel did before her at Ranch View.
in Centennial, CO |
She is very knowlegable, caring and friendly. I would highly recommend her to all.
in Littleton, co |
I was a patient of Dr. Piel before Dr. Garrison became a part of the Practice and I have been seeing her since then. Dr. Garrison is the most caring and compassionate physician I have ever met. She always takes time to Listen to my concerns and then thoroughly explains my options. I convinced my wife to become a patient of Dr. Garrison's about 5 years ago. We are both so pleased with the care we receive from Dr. Garrison and Ranchview Family Medicine we would not consider seeing anyone else.
in Highlands Ranch, CO |
I was previously a patient of Dr. Piel's in this practice but started seeing Dr. Garrison in 2009. She is hands down the best primary care physician I have ever had. Dr. Garrison is the best combination of medical expertise and patient caring. She LISTENS to her patients and PARTNERS with them to provide the best medical care for a given situation. She has called me after hours to discuss questions over test results and takes a holistic approach to heathcare. She is highly recommended!
in Centennial, CO |
My family has been with this practice for over 30 yrs. We loved Dr. Piel so when he retired we were concerned. but Dr. Garrison is a great doctor, so personable, caring. After an appointment she called to say she had been thinking about my health issue and give me some more suggestions. I would recommend her to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Julianne Garrison, MD?
Are you Dr. Garrison?